How many of you trade USDT pair when selling your crypto at a profit ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

How many of you trade USDT pair when selling your crypto at a profit ?

When we have certain crypto that after a strong bull market we want to sell out holdings and take profit. What do you generally do ? Sell with trading pair USDT (Tether) and then stay on the sidelines and wait for prices to go  back down   or do you sell directly to  your local currency like dollar, euro ecc... ?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Yes we do get a lot of money sometimes because of currency holding, some of our currency when we have stock in time.  And when its price goes up we get a lot of money from the sale, and then when the currency goes down but we have the currency, we need to wait.  The issue of currency, however, often depends on the trading pair.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Well when for example I earned bitcoins working here in the forum, and from other things, some of my earnings are being kept in a wallet for holding waiting and hoping for the pump, and of course I need cash to buy my wants and needs, so some of my earnings are being converted to my country's currency.

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Maxtron73 said:

Sell with trading pair USDT (Tether) and then stay on the sidelines and wait for prices to go  back down   or do you sell directly to  your local currency like dollar, euro ecc... ?

I prefer to cash it out on my local fiat immediately. You could try USDT only if you don't plan to use the money and wants immediate entry to the market again.

• +4 1

no, I myself have never bought a usdt. the graphics tend to be stable, in my opinion not suitable for long-term investment. I'd rather buy a ripple or doge.

On 12/30/2019 at 5:04 AM, Maxtron73 said:

When we have certain crypto that after a strong bull market we want to sell out holdings and take profit. What do you generally do ? Sell with trading pair USDT (Tether) and then stay on the sidelines and wait for prices to go  back down   or do you sell directly to  your local currency like dollar, euro ecc... ?

I prefer to sell the coins directly into my local currency. Although tether is stable coin but still I have doubt that may it go down in long time. Because I am not sure how much time I have to wait for low price of coins to buy again.

For a long Period of term I have not actually Trade with usdt pair but what I usually do is to sell directly to eth instead of pairing with usdt in time of trading. 

Some time when i see that any giving some good profit in USD pair and in btc Pair price low then i trade in USD and when see that Bitcoin is low now and drop some price than i again buy bitcoin back.

I prefer to focus on get some profit, even if it is simple and little. The important thing is that I do not sell at a loss

It is good to use tether for trading against bitcoin, you can easily increase bitcoins staying on an exchange and do not need to convert bitcoins to fiat.

One of the things I usually do is sell directly to ETH without pairing with USD during trading. In the long run I actually trade with the USDD pair

8 hours ago, SCB1234 said:

I trade other coins against BTC pairing markets, and I trade ETH and BTC to USDT when I believe it is valuable to do so.

i think i also do the same and specially on the weekends when bitcoin is about to lose its value and we saw it yesterday going to 8590 and i sold up there and now it went down,

I usually use DAI, same concept. Haven't looked into it much, but reportedly it tracks USD with smart contracts so it's decentralized.

On 12/30/2019 at 4:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I used USDT during last bullish .But for usually i used USD for trading and buying coins.I hold USD and some time when i short on cash i sell them to my local exchangers.

We comprehend a luck of change from the sale, and in that case after the currency goes down but we partake of the currency. Goodluck

On 12/30/2019 at 4:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

In previous bull run i have sell out my bitcoins in profit, but now i have planned to convert them in USDT remain on a exchange like binance, It is good to remain in crypto field instead of converting the bitcoins to fiat, as converting in usdt is a easy and faster thing also bigger profitable than the conversion in fiat currencies. Converting in fiat currencies will be done only in that case if we have strong need in our personal life.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I have many times doing trade but sStill I have never trading with USDT, I see that there are many members who told about this coin is very good and profitable maybe I will try it to see f really give some extra income!

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/30/2019 at 7:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Well, when the bull rin comes, expect the dumping of the price of any coins here because all of people are selling their coin and i think there has a few people only are buying their coins through markets.

On 12/30/2019 at 6:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

For now I prefer to exchange it directly with local currency. Why? so that I can immediately use it for various things, for investment I prefer to buy altcoin but not USDT.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

I don't use Tether (USDT) in my trading pairs. There is no need to convert a volatile currency to a stable crypto because you can always convert to fiat currency if you want to keep the value of your money when selling for profit. I often trade with any crypto coin against USD pair. Tether is backed by USD so it is better to use the supporter of USDT.

I trade if bitcoin then in a pair on the dollar in principle it is the same. Just a dollar because I'm used to it. And on the exchange where I trade volumes in this pair are large

Being a stablecoin, I always prefer to use the USDT in the trading pairs to minimize the risks of the further lose. This is great idea that stablecoins are very helpful in the cryptocurrency world. Not only USDT , there are some good stablecoin like DAI, USDT etc. 

Yes, I use usdt to keep my profits and also to transfer money to a currency like the dollar, after a successful trading

Life is great and enjoy it

Every person has a trading strategy that he could develop with increasing his experience in this market. I think that the full purchase of any cryptocurrency when its price falls is wrong even if it is at the bottom and at the same time also selling all of our cryptocurrency upon rise is wrong because it is possible To rise more.

I use USDT as a trading pair to minimize the further loss when I do cryptocurrency trading activities on the different cryptocurrency exchange platform. USDT as a stablecoin, it is very useful to include in the trading pair so that you will not loss more amount due to price volatility.