Some reasons of topic and comment deleting - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting

My friend, your post will not be deleted when it provides useful content and attracts the attention of others to participate in the answer to it, and when you encounter a problem, you may write to the support or ask here and wait for the response of the senior members, so don't worry.

Yes, it is true. I had a post previously deleted because I did not search well whether it was on the forum or not. Therefore, we have to research carefully before writing the post and try to use new topics to benefit the members

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

There is most important reading that I think many members of the forum don't know about deleting posts. I always said that you should have to focus on the topic at which you are replying on. Either the topic have a different content or the content already have been posted. Because the duplicate post always gets deleted with our replies.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

There are many reason for the deletion of the topic it may be deletsled because of tha spam things or leading to the missleadin g tittles, more over copy paste and duplication also lead to deleted posts.

I think that the reasons for losing and deleting posts are because some posts may not be appropriate for the department, or that they are written without a language, or because their content is not useful and is not related to cryptocurrencies.

• +3 1

I believe that the reason for removing topics is due to the reputation of topics that contain the same ideas and contain several grammatical errors, making it incomprehensible to all and violating the forum's laws.

Excellent tips that you give so that we are careful when mounting our publications, especially when you add that we avoid words like: "what" and why ", since they can be eliminated. And the idea is to transmit in the forum, a job well done , well written, constructive and original Thank you very much.

Dear, you are right. The main reason for deleting our topics is copying and pasting or writing less than 100 characters or writing a language other than English, so we must learn and know the rules in this forum so that our topics are not deleted.

• +3 1

Yes you are right my dear, those are pretty much the main reason of deleting the posts. 

Copying and pasting whether in making a post or a comment, is something that makes it more possible to be deleted. 

However, I think it's better to use a question word in the topic because this attracts the attention to the post better. 

Yes, my friend, this is true. Violating the forum rules will lead to deleting the topic. Therefore, avoid duplicating topics, copying and pasting, avoid political and immoral topics, and makie sure that it has useful educational content written in a stylized and easy way.

Of course, your topic or comment will be deleted if you are not bound by Forum 1 rules)Like moving away from copying and pasting 2)Writing the comment and publication should contain 100 letters 3)Avoid cheating 4)Stay away from writing in a language other than English. Your post is useful, uncomplicated and comfortable for readers 5)Finally, stay away from the words you mentioned ...(What) ..(Why)..You may also be banned

• +3 1

51 minutes ago, saersloom said:

Dear friend, the main reason for deleting posts is to write in Arabic, or the comment is less than 100 characters long, or when you have copied a comment and published it

@saersloom Not only the Arabic language, any language other than English and Russian will be eliminated, there are many factors by which a publication or comment can be eliminated, from the number of characters, to the copy and paste and the lack of positive contribution to the forum, When we make a publication we must be aware that it complies with all the rules, it must be original, written in our own words, I know something that contributes something positive to the forum, etc.

Hello my friends there are some reason for deleted post or topic and they are 

1- in one topic if you post comments twice.

2- copy pasting

3- if you post useless Content or creating a topic 

4- if you do any mistakes in your content.  

5- if you break rules. 

That's it .good luck  

There are many reasons, the most important of which is to copy and paste someone else's content and violate the rules or if the post is less than 100 characters so everyone should read the rules of the forum and adhere to them

Welcome my friend. Yes, there is, deleting posts and the reasons are copying and pasting too. If, we wrote, the name of the topic is also shown twice, our post for deletion is not, abiding by the laws, the forum and this, a main reason here, this, I do not know if, it is, there are reasons, others please Of the distinguished members mentioned

We will be exposed to many of these problems. Our topic and our idea will be deleted because they contradict the rules of the forum or because they contain offensive words. We must pay attention to the method adopted in writing.

If we are using words already included in our title, our subject is omitted, our message will be removed while we are writing something off the subject and copying and using the text of another user. If so, we should erase our messages. We must therefore construct a special and insightful post frankly and carefully.

Yes, my friend, you are right that copying and pasting comments and posts leads you to ban and deleting the comment. The comment must be purposeful and in the meaning of the post to be counted

Yes, some posts and comments are deleted because they violate the rules of the forum, such as writing in a language full of misspellings, or that the post contains information that is not related to the interests of the forum

In my opinion, we should search more for useful information that we can provide in our topics so that we can avoid deleting these topics, thank you for sharing this publication

Thanks for this useful information my friend this information is really helpful and beneficial for all the members because mostly members face the problem of topics deleted or post deleted so I think if they will follow these things then they can recover your loss.

To tell you all, some tooics are deleted maybe because the forun already have that kind of topics too. It can also be deleted because it has a lot of mistakes like typo and grammatical error. Some comments are deleted because the topic was also deleted and maybe because it contains error as well. 

There can be many reasons.As a member,you have to maintain the rules and regulations of the forum and keep working hard.If you break any laws ,you topic or comment may have been deleted.Posting any unnecessary and erelevent topics or comments may create this problem

I learned many things about the reasons of the deleting of the posts so I will be so careful  when I make a post to avoid any breaking to any rule.

If will post our comment in a very short frame of time then your post will not becomes useful. Makes our post useful and attractive to the other members. If you will receive a reputation on our post then it will also become useful.