Some reasons of topic and comment deleting - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed khan

Some reasons of topic and comment deleting

There are some reasons of deleting you will post our comment in the time of very short frame. Means you will pist our reply in less then 3 minutes. If you will make a break of 5 minutes in each posts then your post will become useful. If you create a topic which nat become popular then this topic will be deleted and if you create this topic then you will gave warning point.

• +4 1

If will post our comment in a very short frame of time then your post will not becomes useful. Makes our post useful and attractive to the other members. If you will receive a reputation on our post then it will also become useful.

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I am a new member in this platform and this has been really helpful for me. And i agree with you that everyone should follow the rules and regulations of that platform where they perform . Copy pasting is basically a crime, so atleast everyone should try to write their own mind creatively.  Content or comment deletion will only be loss for us. So write wisely and everything will be all right. Thank you again.

Absolutely right, deletion of topics is a problem which everyone face due to duplication. Cryptotalk also have a search bar box through which member can easily check about topics. Mean before creating any topic, check may be its also available then dont create. Create unqiue and latest topics of crypto then this problem will be solve but slowly. So now we should be focus on rules because its the only solution for every single problem. 

Edited by gbfisher
  • Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These are the main reasons for post deleting our post must have 100 characters and we create very useful and unique content in our post if we avoid to face this kind of problem some members repeat topic again and again in a same words that is also one of the main reason behind this so when you create a topic try to search that this topic is already posted or not

In fact, my friend, there are several reasons for deleting our useful posts, and to avoid your exposure to this matter, you should stay away from copying and pasting other people's ideas, and you should also avoid recurring topics because they will be deleted.

Also, your posts should be written in simple words and understandable to everyone away from complexity and to avoid spelling mistakes .

Yes you're right,these are the main reasons why our posts do get deleted, so let's try by all means to avoid falling in any of these category,let's try as much as we can to make a unique and useful post, that can increase others in knowledge, if we do this then our post won't be deleted

Indeed, these reasons that I mentioned are among the most important reasons for deleting the posts that we publish, as well as copying or duplicating the post from a previous post by a member is also a reason in addition to writing in the language that is not allowed and the large number of spelling errors in the post caused the post to be deleted, so we must pay attention. We publish more carefully and with greater focus

• +3 1

Dear members, I hope that the benefit will prevail among all of us, but I believe that the reasons for deleting the publications exceeded the rules of the forum or copying the content or title of another member, that is, it has exactly the same content or when including offensive words

Regards to the issues of post or comments deletion this will be experience as a result of posting a comment that is less than 100 character or if you are found violating any rules of the forum.

This is really true. Deletion is done when repeating such words and when the post is less than 100 characters or when you copy it from someone else. So I see attention to these laws to avoid any problem. Good luck to everyone.

This is absolutely correct, so that the topic is not deleted, it must be not repeated in the forum and contain useful information and it must be free from spelling errors and not be less than 100 characters, if you follow these rules in addition to what you mentioned, then your topic will not be deleted.

On 3/13/2021 at 6:45 AM, gbfisher said:

So now we should be focus on rules because its the only solution for every single problem. 

Well said my friend the basic rules and regulations is very vital and we have to make sure we all abide by them as long as we want to remain safe because many senior members have been banned for violating rules, so for anyone reading this post kindly focus on making useful quality posts.

In order to avoid deleting your post, you must read the instructions carefully and adhere to them, as it is natural for the posts that are copied, duplicated, or that are of no use to be deleted.

Yes, there are many reasons that can lead to our comments been deleted, but I don't see any reason why our post should be deleted because we use to word why and what in our topics or comment.

You are right. In the end, such topics must be deleted in the forum, especially the repetitive ones, because they affect the quality of the forum .. We must basically, when creating a new topic, be from our own words and new in terms of the idea. We should do research more and then create a topic so that our topic become unique. 

Publishing posts without research deletes our posts. We should try to publish unique and different titles so that none of our posts are deleted.

You are right absolutely right mate,  well  posts are getting deleted by the moderators because some posts are useless some are doing copy and paste which is wrong while some are just commenting without meaning. 

• +1 1

Well, I think that many of the publications are removed from the forum due to their lack of information or also because the information that is being talked about is not something relevant or is not in the appropriate section, so it is important to review all aspects when time to start making publications so that the people on the forum can read and comment on them without problem. 

Yes, your words are correct with regard to deleting posts. Also, deletion is done when the post is less than a hundred characters long, and the more good and useful the publication is, the better for acceptance. I wish everyone permanent success and abundant profit.

Hello my friend Certainly, all the ideas you mentioned play an important role in deleting the topic. Therefore, in my opinion, every person should search for what he wants and what comes to his mind in the special search tab. If he does not find what he is looking for, the possibility of deleting the topic that he will participate with will be weak.

• +2 1

Hello everyone, one of the reasons why our posts and comments may be deleted is if we do not meet the minimum number of characters which is 100, another factor may be the lack of spelling and writing.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, regarding your question, the main reason for deleting posts is a violation of the basic rules and conditions in this forum, which include
1_ Your written post may be less than 100 characters long
2_ Copying and repetition that leads to deletion and again to the ban
3_ When the post is not useful and incomprehensible, and it is not answered or evaluated
Therefore, I advise you, my dear, to work diligently, persist and adhere well to the rules so that you get knowledge, progress and success.

Dear friends, one of the reasons for deleting topics and comments.  Inferior and useless post forum authority verifies every post.  Removes inferior content and comments that are not acceptable in the forum.  So be aware and create important issues.  It is beneficial and acceptable to all.

most of the times and they into not delete one single comment they only delete the topic which is not good and which is worth deleting