Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

Once in a while, imagination opens the gates toward fulfillment. We will have understanding and be successful. However, with the assistance of imagination, we will do matters in a higher manner. We are able to attain an awful lot more than simply our dreams. creativeness is of core significance. It's a far imagination which leads someone to discover and learn matters. The man who has no imagination has no wings.

It is very important to be creative and create good and unique informational topics for this forum. We will benefit a lot if we publish interesting topics on a daily basis. Our focus in this forum should be on creating something new and always creating and publishing useful content.

• +2 1

Hello friend how are you. Imagination comes first because this is the key of getting knowledge. Imagination provides human for looking their goals and donig hard work for getting your goal. In my opinion knowledge is also a goal of person . So that's why imagination is more than knowledge.

Welcome my friend. Really, imagination is the basis for any goal. When we imagine a goal, in our minds, we find it achieved even after, while in reality, imagination is more important than knowledge

Very good quote that changes the whole perspective we have about our thoughts and I agree with it because if we have no imagination we can not have knowledge, we have to have imagination and dreams so that we focus on bringing forward that imagination getting the necessary knowledge for that, thank you very much for sharing this information with us.

• +2 1

Imagination is a power, not everyone can imagine something at their own because they have to know something before they image it. But if you can imagine something without knowing about it then it's mean there is something special about you. So I also think imagination is more powerful than knowledge.

Imagination is more important then  knowledge because if you don't make imagination you can never get knowledge about any thing.so imagination is important.If you want to achieve your goal in your life.

Yes my friend, I agree with you, imagination is more important than knowledge, because remembering makes you imagine, but imagining makes you smart. The mind that creates and imagines will always give us new ideas and new ways to go towards our goals.

Edited by Adrian Atiencio

Dear when we imagine something then a thing produce in our self which make us strong for doing work on this. If we think about anything then we do it . Without thoughts we cannot anything. Our knowledge depend on our thoughts. 

That's right, imagination come first and it's then put into practice and it then becomes knowledge that then in turn universally accepted by all.

Hello my dear all

Both imagination and knowledge are important .We can not select one from them.If we have knowledge about anything then we can imagin about that thing and vice versa.By the imagination we think and we do more research and in that way we gain a proper knowledge .In our daily life , first we imagin then we fix our goals of life.

Yeah, you're right. I fully agree with you. We can learn by creativity. For example, one child doesn't know about the classroom. Parents envision about the child to convince his child that the other child goes to school and stays in the classroom.

We easily get all knowledge about this and be able to share this .  So firstly a beautiful thought comes in mind and you learn all things about this .  

I agree with you; imagination will be more likely than knowledge, I think that when imagining what goals you are going to achieve you must have knowledge about how to participate and make sure you are successful in the goals you are aiming for.

Hi mate, really and to be genuinely speaking, I'm not with your assessment, and I don't assume the idea that creative mind is a higher priority than information, on the grounds that to try and work here you must be proficient, and information is a mother to any achievement.,

I hope this doesn't mean you are planning to only use your imagination in the forum and not care about crypto. I don't know why you think your imagination will be important when we are dealing with something that has been imagined and implemented. Ideas are fine and if you have the knowledge of basics you can contribute, maybe someone found something that wasn't discussed already, however I doubt that anything we imagine will change the course of events.

You are right mate. But I don't think that knowledge is worthless. We need knowledge and imagination also. Its like imagination makes the path or confidence to achieve your aim and all and knowledge helps us to achieve that dream. We need imagination and knowledge equally. I think having imagination with out knowledge is worthless. Share your opinion on this matter also.

Yes dear mate you are right with out imagination we can't get our success.  First we imagine about any task then start work to get success. Imagination is way to success. Some time imagination gives way to get succes in short time. I according to my opinion success is incomplete with out imagination. 

In my opinion I also think that imagination is more important than knowledge.Without imagination, we would not have reached much of the science and knowledge that we have reached. So imagination comes first and it leads to knowledge.

Dear friend for getting knowledge imagination has no importance because we are living in the world of reality not beyond of reality .so I totally not agree with you dear according to my point of view .

I think not only imagination but good and positive imagination is necessary, hence it will come through using your mind, think in a different way. The more you become creative the more you become imaginative. Discover new things, generate more ideas then start to research on these ideas, finally you will have knowledge.

I don't agree with you mate because knowledge does not really need you to imagine things but rather you applied a step according to how you already have a knowledge about a particular thing you can imagine over a thing and get a new idea but I still believe knowledge is like a gift it doesn't stress you before you know what to do. 

I believe that imagination is very important.  It lets you think of new ideas and get concepts about them.  You can't even think of new ideas if you don't have the knowledge.  Therefore knowledge is more important.

Imagination is first thing for any knowledge with out any  imagine your theory does not accept for some one so determined your post with new imagination. 

To be honest i never looked that perspection. I always said knowledge is very important but according to this idea, imagination is important than the knowledge. However i beileve we still needs some knowledge for imagine, because we can't imagine if we don't know anything about that subject.