Imagination is more important than knowledge ! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

Imagination is more important than knowledge !

This beautiful and exciting title is not part of my thoughts, it is a famous quote by the scientist Albert Einstein, the author of the theory of relativity. According to Einstein's opinion, imagination comes first and it leads to knowledge. Without imagination, we would not have reached much of the science and knowledge that we have reached. This imagination comes, for example, in the form of theories, which are studied and proven using known research methods. Or it comes through ideas, and perceptions which we search for the ways to achieve them.

Imagination is more important than knowledge, so do not be afraid of imagination. Think in different ways. Imagine appropriate solutions to your problems.

Activate your imagination in the field of cryptocurrencies, be creative and let us benefit from your creativity.
I wish you a lot of knowledge and imagination.

Thank you

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 9
  • +2 3
  • +3 6
  • +4 3
  • +5 3

In my opinion i also think that imagination is more important than knowledge.Every person life has a goal so that they can also reach their goal.If you active your imagination in cryptocurrency you will get a good benefit.

• +4 1

Sometimes imagination opens the gates towards success. We can have  knowledge and be successful but with the help of imagination we can do things in a better way. We can achieve much more than just our goals. Imagination is of core importance. It is imagination which lead someone to explore and learn things.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

This beautiful and exciting title is not part of my thoughts, it is a famous quote by the scientist Albert Einstein, the author of the theory of relativity. According to Einstein's opinion, imagination comes first and it leads to knowledge. Without imagination, we would not have reached much of the science and knowledge that we have reached. This imagination comes, for example, in the form of theories, which are studied and proven using known research methods. Or it comes through ideas, and perceptions which we search for the ways to achieve them.

Imagination is more important than knowledge, so do not be afraid of imagination. Think in different ways. Imagine appropriate solutions to your problems.

Activate your imagination in the field of cryptocurrencies, be creative and let us benefit from your creativity.

Thank you

Thank you so much for this inspirational post.Knowledge are really the gifts of different type of imagination.If there were no imagination,nothing would be research in that way to achieve new knowledge,there would be no knowledge in this world at all.Imagination may be proved right or wrong,but certainly it creates some knowledge side by side.

You are right. It's necessary to have imagination in your mindset. Every man have their own goals and dreams with different images. When you have a dream then you must imagine it. Don't stop your imagination if you want to get your goals in your real life.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

A thought comes in our mind and then we easily get all knowledge about this and be able to share this .  So firstly a beautiful thought comes in mind and you learn all things about this .  

Yes brother Imagination are more important than knowledge  we are here on this platform, so we came with a good imagining that if you do good imagination then we will get good response.Something to think about, something to match, only then we can succeed 

Imagination is the ability to form a mental image of something that is not perceived through the five senses. It is the ability of the mind to build mental scenes, objects or events that do not exist, are not present, or have happened in the past.

Yes friend  We have to work hard to improve any work.  Improvement is possible through hard work and patience.  If we want to improve in the future, we must first set goals.  Then we will be able to improve quickly.  Thank you.

For the newbie it must to know this world clearly to understand the career in crypto. A clear thinking can be very helpful to make a plan and go on as well. A hope can lead you a better way.  

2 hours ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Thank you

Hi friends your question is very useful.

I agreed with you that imagination is more important than knowledge.

Imagination is first step if we don't follow and achieve our first step wo can't go farward.

Imagine is very important for learning and growing.

We must imagine first and learns knowledge.

That's why imagination is very important then knowledge 🙂

• +2 1

I think knowledge is the best way to achieve all the things I am just telling you my opinion I want to know that how imagination is them better than knowledge.

Hello mate. I am not agreeing for this because knowledge is more important than imagination and knowledge is the basic thing for every thing. So knowledge is more valuable without knowledge we can't became a good person or humun.

Hi friend ,I think Einstein has once told like this. Yes you are absolutely right imagination has more power than knowledge. With imagination only we could make new knowledge. So while comparing imagination and knowledge surely imagination will comes first.

Well I can agree partially with you there my brother. Imagination is actually very important but in my perspective it is not valuable than knowledge. Knowledge is the one that makes as write posts in this forum and not imagination. Only facts shall prevail and knowledge allows us to learn more facts.

From the research here which I made.

Einstein famously said Imagination is more important than knowledge because for a knowledge to be limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world. And all there ever will be to know and understand. Imagination is everything.

• +1 1

Imagintions are good but if we compare to it with knowledge . Then.we will definately go with knowledge because knowledge is more important then imaginations. So we should give first importance to knowledge .

Hello mate, actually and to be sincerely speaking, I'm not with your opinion, and I don't suppose the motion that imagination is more important than knowledge, because to even work here you have to be knowledge, and knowledge is a mother to any success.,

I think that imagination is not more important than knowledge.but if we have good knowledge that help our imagination that means knowledge improve the way of imagination simply knowledge improve the quality of our imagination

I somehow do not agree with this. Because how come you develop your imagination if you do not knowledge? I believe that knowledge is the basis of imagination, of everything that is going through our minds. There is no such thing that you can imagine with out having clear knowledge on it. And imagination is more of fantasy while knowledge can be both or either. 

Edited by Dria
  • +5 1

You have said the most beautiful thing. The words of the famous scientist Albert Einstein are literally true. Whatever we want to do, we have to plan for it first. This is called imagination. It helps us to understand how to do things beautifully and successfully. If we put our imagination to work on this platform, we will be able to work in a very smart way. This will be one of the keys to our success.

Einstein famously said that Imagination is more important than knowledge.For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand while imagination embraces the entire world.

• +4 1

I completely agree with you .. that imagination can give us additional advantages that are not present in reality .. with imagination you can succeed in solving complex problems, and with imagination, you can travel to the stars with imagination. We can build the most powerful equipment and tools .. It is very wonderful

• +1 1

Dear friend good suggestion and thanks for information imagination for knowledge is normal things and then you new work imagine and designing your own business and making the diffrent points so this valuable post and I am learning about crypto from and daily new things learning. 

• +2 1