Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

Sure we have to submit to cognition so we also let roll in the hay that we undergo virtuousness noesis on the subject to the degree that we love. this podium will have fixed the united states of America the chance to obtain noesis here to let the cat out of the bag wisdom so option. we can wedding gift so all and sundry the cognition we love the following attractively from what place option loo view plus gain cognition along with here you will also gain general knowledge in the word fixed by way of option.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk helps to learn, but judging from some other posts I am reading, there are some members in this forum that only care to make money fast and they don't try to learn anything. They will be left behind of course and will wonder why account banned, pls unban, etc. This is a forum and it has a topic that is cryptocurrencies. I applaude anyone trying to learn, as I did five months ago when I joined, and not only care about $1 or $2 of Talk tokens and bitcoin they will earn daily.

• +4 1

@yonkiiYou are right mate. The forum is so amazing. We need good take care of it. Because it gives us so much opportunity. The forum gives us good money to protect our family or gaining trading experience. The forum gives us so much knowledge that help us in future.

You are absolutely right that if you give information to someone, you can also get this information. Apart from this, there is no one other than Bitcoin and leocoin and many others, such as who has become a litecoin  has become a pi coin .  And there are many currencies that you can trade with

Yes of course you are absolutely right when i join crypto talk I don’t have knowledge and Now,i have many knowledge about crypto daily new thing to learn if we exchange knowledge in this way then our forum will be very well and active and will all be able to well knowledge keep sharing yours knowledge and help everyone 

Hello dear How Are Are. I Hole you are good.thank you Sharing good information.i agree with you..yes, we should  give knowledge and take knowledge.beacuse you don't know all of the kind knowledge, you must go to other for taking knowledge.so we should do it.

The truth is that this was one of the things that I liked the most when I joined Cryptotalk, I could learn in my beginner phase everything I would need at the time to start developing here in the forum. Besides everything, while I am learning and generating, I can also give value to all the people here from various points of view, both in forex trading, stocks, cryptocurrencies and also bring some personal growth and motivation to all the people on the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, with this forum we have learned a lot about cryptocurrency and our knowledge has increased immensely. I didn't even know about Bitcoin before I joined this forum. I got all the information from this forum. We can benefit a lot from this forum and this forum also pays us.

• +1 1

Knowledge is not something that should be kept inside a jar. Knowledge must be shared .When knowledge is shared it expands to a new horizon.As we share knowledge we will be willing to accept any kind of knowledge. Knowledge obtained from anywhere is digestable.So always share knowlege and take knowlege and thus expand our knowlege.

Dear friends how are you I'm new bie here. Knowledge is the thing which can be gain and convey to others. Give knowledge to others is the key to increase your knowledge. The person who don't take knowledge will not success in his life.

• +1 2

I agree with you, I have found that there are always new topics in this forum and I would love to share these topics. To earn and give information
We must exchange ideas

• +1 1
  • +2 1

give knowledge and take knowledge

Of course it is very useful for all of us. And this platform has given us the opportunity to acquire knowledge here and impart knowledge to others. In this way knowledge provider and knowledge seeker will be benefited equally. .We work here and earn money.So this is the Fair method of give information and take money and knowledge. the same way you can get knowledge from others. Because there is no end to learning. 

• +1 2

Welcome my all friends 

The platform of crypto world is giving us a lot of knowledge .by using this platform we have to read the topic and we have to write in our post in way the ability of writing about any topic is increasing in us .If our post is good and interested than this platform pay us for that information .in this way we are getting knowledge and payment through this platform .

• +1 2

Yes it is a good Proces. By doing this we can increase our knowledge.It is a platform of gaining knowledg. It is very useful students also.Students can use it in their free time.it is also very much benifated for them.    

We can share our knowledge with others like we are getting to learn from other senior members. We need to be eager and think on long run rather than short term as cryptocurrencies require patience with knowledge so this forum really helped me to understand and get knowledge.

This forum is great opportunity for those who want to learn about crypto currencies.The main motto of this forum is to provide you great knowledge and experience.you should always post creative and informative that help others.

You're right. It's the run the show of this world that allow from one hand at that point take in other hand. No one gives you anything in free of fetched. You've got to pay something for getting anything. You get numerous thoughts from others experience and share your possess thoughts in your comment additionally get installment from crypto as a remunerate.

The main reason i personally like the forum is that the forum gives us huge amount of information about crypto currencies. And this is wonderful. Knowledge does much more than just help students hone their thinking skills , it actually makes learning easier. Knowledge is not only cumulative, it grows exponentially.

Hello my friend, before I entered this forum, I did not have any information about the world of cryptography and digital currencies. Yes, the first 100 posts are like introducing the forum and the basic rules to start investing and trading after.

By working here you can certainly gain knowledge and help others gain knowledge by posting positively and creatively. At the same time you can take knowledge and give it to others.

• +2 1

The way information is given and gained is really good. We work here to learn information, and if we want to share it with each other, we will gain knowledge even better. And we need to share our experience with each other. This is going to build friendship between the faces themselves. At work, we should support each other.

On 18/01/2021 at 4:08 PM, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

yes Dude I agree  with you that many are unfamiliar with the  cryptocurrencies before joining cryptotalk,for many of us learn a lot of new things by just being on this forum as like me I have also learnt lots of knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

I am also included with those who nothing know about cryptotalk and cryptocurrency as well when I joint this site I went familiar that what is cryptocurrency and how to use it with the spending of time and by help of senior I enough know about it and it's use

• +2 1

The person who gain knowledge about anyfield then it is his duty to deliver this to others. If I m getting new information from this forum then it is my obligation to transfer this knowledge to other so that they can also get benefit from here. Knowledge about cryptocurrency is become necessary for everyone because in future I think manual system will be replaced by machine and paper money by digital currency.

• +3 1