Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Give knowledge and take knowledge 👩‍🎓👩‍🎓

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 10
  • +2 10
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Knowladge is important to our beings. To become a fulfil man we must have to gain knowledge. 

You also help others to improve their knowledge.If you do this your knowledges is also improves

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend I am new here in this platform yes you are right I am agree with you knowledge is important for our daily life crypto provide more knowledge you can help the other members to improve the knowledge and guide us everyone ..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Emma Anderson This is what the forum seeks, and it is dedicated to collecting as much correct information as possible for all members to benefit from, and to share our personal experiences in the field of cryptocurrencies to spread awareness among us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks very much my friend for this candid advice. As a matter of fact like what u said I knew little about Bitcoin before joining this forum but now I'm getting to know more about it and other aspects of crypto currency.

Dear Fellow, Literally you says Good. We are here from groom up ourselves. to full mind with knowledge and know about trading and investing in cryptocurrencies which is not only useful for us in present in future also because cryptocurrencies become part of our life. Keep sharing your knowledge and help one another.

• +1 1

Yes, exactly what I have to say regarding the first 100 posts. I consider them as induction process to the forum. No Rae outsider can start clearing doubts regarding cryptoworld straightaway. They have to be given the preliminary necessary information. So by completing the initial posts you will get the hand of the topics discussed here.

When you help someone, another person will come and help you, it's my rule in this life. If you do not share what you have learned and what you have gained of knowledge with others, then all that knowledge is wasted and will never increased.

Here you give knowledge, there is no knowledge, whenever you understand something good, it will not be easy for you because here we think there is one thing that cannot be forgotten because if you can gain some good knowledge here, you will have something good here.  Be able to make some good comments on the subject

• +1 2

You are right. It's the rule of this world that give from one hand then take in other hand. Nobody gives you anything in free of cost. You have to pay something for getting anything. You get many ideas from others experience and share your own ideas in your comment and also get payment from crypto as a reward.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, Emma Anderson said:

We all know how important service this forum provides us in terms of knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Before joining this forum most of us may only be knowing the words bitcoins. But this platform help us to learn more about it. What we have to do is read the posts of other members and learn from it also posts what you know about cryptocurrencies.

We can gain knowledge from their posts by posting to others so we also have to create topics and give them a chance to gain knowledge.If we exchange knowledge in this way then our forum will be very active and we will all be able to acquire knowledge.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency knowledge is one of the great features of Crypto talk forum. There is so much knowledge and information to be shared amogst members. Learning is a continuous process and I believe we have in one way or the other learnt from each other. Lean from the forum and get talk tokens and Satoshis as bonus and motivation for sharing knowledge, experience and information.

You are right, as for me before, I did not know anything about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but when a friend advised me on this platform, I became learning new things every day and developing my knowledge of this world and it is really a wonderful platform to give us all this valuable information and help us achieve many gains and invest our time in useful things

Yes, no doubt about this. We should always give knowledge and take knowledge. By using this method, our knowledge is icreasing day by day. Before joined it, i did not know about this forum. But i am gaining from different topics. I am grateful, especially those who shared thoughts with us.😊

This forum is great opportunity for those who want to learn about crypto currencies. The main motto of this forum is to provide you great knowledge and experience. Here people share amazing ideas. You should always post creative and informative that help other and always share your thoughts on posts.

This a decent platform for obtaining information. As a responsible members we have to make Quality posts and provide information to the members and in return of this we also will get knowledge. We can get knowledge from this forum even when we don't give knowledge. We can get all the necessary information from this platform.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

For this I would lime to say the proverb 'tit for tat' ,yes I think that this is the good idea that the knowledge we have should transfer to the others and things we don't know or we want to know about them we should ask about them from others so that we all have knowledge about the everything because knowledge is an important  part of successful life.

Well your post is good. We should post any Information for other . Other member have to share our experience to other new beginner. So Always work here like a team and share your information to each others.

@Emma AndersonAnderson you are right, well most of us like me i really don't have idea or knowledge regarding cryptocurrency but as i enter here and explore every topics, every section in this forum, i slowly, little by little, learnipng how does crypto world works for. In order to be fair by everybody, you should also share your knowledge based on your experience or even your research to other members as well of this forum so they can be knowledgeable as well. Understanding crypto world is not easy, but as we explore here and read topics we can learn already. 

• +4 1

True this platform is full of knowledge i was also knkw a little bit about this forum that we have to comment daily only 20 to earn but when I'm here i know many things full of information

The beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we don't understand. The desire of knowledge like the thirst of riches increase over with the acquisition of it.. Humanity will teach you knowledge, arrogance will teach you ignorance .if you think it all you have learned nothing. wise peple say less then they know.  The Future belong to those who learn more skills

• +1 1

I agree with you very well that the return of knowledge is through knowledge. I hope that everyone will share the experiences they have acquired so that we can achieve the goal that we all aspire to, which is to earn money and knowledge at the same time

• +1 1

This comment really suits to this forum. I am a beginner to this forum. But I have a very positive response about this forum because the other fellows in this platform really helps me to put good content. I would also like to gather information more on cryptocurrencies and post in this platform.

Of course there are many useful content in which we can gain knowledge and share our thoughts, ideas. As knowledge is power and knowledge play key rule for success. This platform really knowledgeable we can improve english language and secondly increase vocabulary words. 

Hey guys, I want to say that if you are a senior member please help junior members of this platform to clear their doubt about cryptocurrencies with your experience.

I wish all will help each other.