Hot or unhelpful? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lana Rohands

Hot or unhelpful?

Welcome to all Cryptotalk members, senior and new members 
I have a question . . . Why are the simple topics here that everyone knows about the content of high and hot responses but the difficult topics that we really need to know there are only a few replies, is it possible that the hard information is not useful and secondary! 
What do you think of that?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

I believe it's just based on preference and easy understanding. Simple topics most times get alot of engagement because it's easy to understand and people have information to share about them. When creating topics make sure they can be easily understood and not complex.

• +3 1

I think that easy topics can all members participate in and provide information and experience, but difficult topics need a lot of experience so that the member can provide correct and useful information to the members' dome .. This is how it is

• +1 1
  • +3 1

No, because difficult articles need accurate answers from experts, so the responses are few, as the majority here are educated, but with time the number of experts in the forum will increase and the responses to the difficult post will become more.

I think, my dear, that simple and easy topics can be answered by everyone, so there are many comments and responses to them and they become hot topics, but difficult topics need accurate answers from forum experts therefore, the number of comments on it is small.

• +2 1

You have to have very useful content to do a great job here in this forum we always have to make sure we do something very useful to know what we are doing.

• +1 1

It was that I had the same question when I joined and I was always read and study all topics, it was not only about having easy and simple information, but I was read and understood the topics that were harder. You are all have to keep doing that and become more knowledge and education in the forum.

• +5 1

good question but according to me you will find different answers about this. Because people want to reply on short and simple topics the reason is that they quickly want to get paid for the posts

On 1/18/2021 at 2:52 PM, Lana Rohands said:

I have a question . . . Why are the simple topics here that everyone knows about the content of high and hot responses but the difficult topics that we really need to know there are only a few replies, is it possible that the hard information is not useful and secondary! 

@Lana Rohands Dear very nice question, in my opinion because in this beginners section almost 80% new members therefore they have no ideas about the answer of difficult questions, and it is necessary for hot the topic should be in simply words for easiest understanding of the members.

@alsalama agree with you.

Edited by MT khan

Hello, I think that some of the most difficult topics are not usually answered as the easy ones, or that at least everyone knows, since they tend to be easier to answer, it might be for that, and that in the section for beginners it is where the largest number of publications are placed but perhaps that is why, that it is for beginners and if a question is asked to a person who does not know about the cryptographic subject, it may be difficult for them to answer it, but, if they You ask an easy question, and that they know about the subject, they will answer it, probably that's why.
It is worth mentioning that this is my point of view and I do not seek to offend anyone, each one is free to give their own opinion.

I think why simple topics seem to be hot here is because it's the beginner section where simple and easy topics are created to make the he beginner learn and be encouraged to commit themselves in the platform.

On 1/18/2021 at 5:52 AM, Lana Rohands said:

@Lana Rohands That happens because those who are entering new ones find it easier to respond to any topic to try to make the daily publications and earn more, what they do not know is that most of those publications are eliminated and then they only waste time, answering if the Sun is hot or cold, it becomes more important to them than something related to cryptocurrencies, over time this type of users is moving away from the forum when they see that their earnings are not what they expect, we only remain in the world of cryptocurrencies learning every day, greetings.

• +2 1

Your intervention is correct my friend Helpful, valuable, and meaningful topics do not fall on deaf ears, so they turn towards the unhelpful things that are in vain For its simplicity or to fill the void

In my opinion, when the topics that contain information and ideas are easy and simple, they are easily answered. But if they are difficult and incomprehensible, then the members will refrain from responding to them.

Because the number of new members in this forum is increasing very fast and new members only comment on simple and easy topics because they do not have much knowledge. However, more informative articles are useful and only experienced members comment on these topics. We should help and support each other so that everyone can easily understand every subject and express their opinion.

• +4 1

Yes of course, my dear friend about is useful and we must read it’s been correctly identified the responsible uesful beginners respond in this topic. I hope that's getting the difficult topic research in other new member in the work for begginer member easy topic for work. Thanks a lot. Best of luck.

tell everybody I would like to say that we must not only comment on easy topics we must comment on every topic we find either it is difficult or it is easy. if we don't know about that content be my size 21 RV must read what others have written there .

In fact, because members are only seeking money they are not interested in the content. Only those who seek information can find them on important posts. I advise you not to look at others and continue your path aggressively.

You are welcome my dear friends in this cryptocurreny I advise to follow rules and regulations in this site if you don't want to add min to banned you

The people in this forum like the easy post with less information and don't understand the hard topic that have a lot of information and don't want to speak and discuss on it because they are beginners and don't know more the crypto currency 

@Lana Rohands, Same from here,  i have noticed it too. I think this is because of less knowdedge and experience. Thus people ignore the hard wording and diffcult topics to reply. Nothing more if we get knowledge and readout maximun articles about cryptocurrencies .Some the topics left cos of less important and some replied gradually within the time. @Sania84

• +3 1

My friend we can see that the difference between the number of comments on the easy topic or hard topic . The difference is so much. People just want to comment on the easy topic to fullfill their limit of daily post. They don't want to dig their self in hard topic. And this is very bad

• +4 1

Dear mate there is a section for encryption in this forum and not here as you can see this place is called beginners just as the section you should know that it meant for people who Newly joined the forum

• +2 1

Some informative and helpful gets so few replies. It is very sorrowful subject. But some useless topics gets so many replies. I think all members can not proper use this forum's. We should repling is good and suefull topics and need giving good reacts to inpire them who creats actually good topics. So please keep the forum clean, and it is your duty also.

On 1/18/2021 at 2:52 PM, Lana Rohands said:

Dear mate this platform is for sharing of knowledge. You can create a topic which has new information. But topic should be related to this platform. It doesn't contain any other type of information like sports and politics.