Change is always good . - Jobs - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ab.Waheed

Change is always good .

I mean when we do same thing by many years .  We are bored by doing same thing .  For enjoying you should join online jobs these are good .  when you get other platform for work you will be happy .  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Hi friend, it's good topic in my views I think change in any thing can altar it's value but either positively or negatively. But if you work for better ment of your nation and want any change in your nation or any other thing first you have to change yourself. A change can make about century to make accordingly but it make a successfull nation in world. 

• +2 1

Ues dear you are right, change is always good.Because do same work we fell boring.to avoide this confition we should change our daily routine and work.It help us to enjoy.

• +1 1

Routine in normal work causes boredom, but working on the Internet has some fun because you can distribute your work every working day related to the crypto field, for example, such as working on the forum CryptoTalk, and the second day is work for paid surveys and so you can diversify your work so that you do not feel bored and this is what I follow in some times.

Yes you are right dear change is good thing.if we do same work daily we feel uncomfortable.this thing reduce our ability to do work.So we should bring change in our daily retuine.it will helpful for us.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey you are right  The change you agree with is through a change from a very good one.  All of our rules show up a little differently.  And change is necessary to be attractive, it brings us good things.

Not all time. Sometime change can make your work result unexpected. Good or bad depends on your hard work. Change depends on your present status.

8 hours ago, Ab.Waheed said:

I mean when we do same thing by many years .  We are bored by doing same thing .  For enjoying you should join online jobs these are good .  when you get other platform for work you will be happy .  

Online job is not fun mate.you have to sit for hours in front of computer and your shoulders get hurt in this situation.Friend yes for some time this will be fun but then you have to take it serious like a duty.

• +1 1

It is always better to change. Because we feel annoyed when we use one thing over and over again. To avoid this confusion we should work by changing our daily routine. If you work for the better advice of your nation and want any change in your nation or the first thing you need to do is change yourself.

Hy friends !

Hope u will be fine 

Yes i am agreed with that time . We need chamges and different twists in our life this makes the life very colourful and we are not bored by doing different things .

It is include in man nature that if he doing the same work for many years he forgot the meaning of life.

So  I am also wants to do differents things in life.

Yes you are saying right.I think that we should go into the field in which we have our own interest.If we have interest in that work, then we will find it very easy to do it, we will never feel boring in it.

No matter how easy a task is, human nature is that doing it on a daily basis makes a person feel boring.And you are saying absolutely right that to avoid this boring, we should do some part time work so that we feel happy.

Yes friend you are right. I really like your words. You are right, change is always good. People get annoyed by working. If there is a change in work, then people are not annoyed. In our spare time, if we work in this forum without wandering around the net, we can gain both money and knowledge. In this way, change always leads us to the good.

Yes my dear,  change is very imporyant for life. Sometimes changing is the best and most attractive thing in our life.But sometimes change is not good in our lives.we should do sime part time work so that we feel happy.

• +4 1

If the change you mean is to change the routine then you are definitely right, there is nothing worse than for a person to fall into a routine, we must always have some changes, we need to change from time to time

Nice topic my dear friend we should need to change the routine with passage of time before cryptocurrance we are like child we have no knowledge skill information and experience but passage of time we are totally change they change our routine they change our mind now we are totally change we learn all these things which are needed in crupto

• +1 2

Yes, you are right change is good because routine type works makes us bore and not have fun. If we create Change in our work like we work online and distribute our work daily new people which makes us happy and have daily changes.

Yes, change is much better for us because if we make a little change in our way of doing things, maybe we can do our job better than before.If we want to change our routine, it is better for us, so we have to change ourselves from time to time.

Yes change is good for us.You should to accept change.  Change is best with the passage of time.  You can get best profit and earn high money with the changes in your business and way of trading. 

Well I believe change is needed in order to have an efficient progress. We need to grow with the time and situation so sometimes the change comes naturally but sometimes we set our mind in one way, which is why we do not try to change ourselves. 

Yes, you are right dear. Change is a good thing. If we do the same thing every day, we feel uncomfortable. It reduces our ability to work. So we should have real change every day. This is helpful for us. Variability is very important.

• +2 1

Yes changing is always good in your life for example if you do something are firstly a person not perfect on any work so if if he find out their mistake on this work many of mistake are seen in this work so if by passing of time each changes on this work and he observed that it is very affective.

Interesting question my point of view you can do same thing by many years. We are boored for same thing. Change is a good for us with a  passage of time.  If we create change in our work. We work online or do any thing for enjoying. I think change is much better for us.

• +1 1

Hi mate, I think upgrade is far better than change. Change is also a good but making upgrade is best for us. Because moving to a new place is so new to us that it takes a long time to understand. But if we upgrade ourselves while staying in the same place, it can be very beneficial for us.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If a person has the same routine work from enough time period then he usually get bored from his routine life so he wants change in his life becaus a change in your life give you a new way to learn more and enjoying your life in different way but this change should be positive and healthy for your mental and physical health. 

I am many yeares of something of my job .he is not happy of my boried life .i am happy of online job of everything and enjoy life.we can get some other  platform l am very happy  life  of this  job 

• +1 1
  • +2 1