What about your opinion? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
eiad.esmail7

What about your opinion?

All are aware of this thing to making wealth is really difficult. We want to work online and make money as we all got digital currency to fed out of our life problems. But to get digital currency is not easy. As this currency is very costly and we can not get it easily. 

Yes dear if you have good skills and have complete experience about these currencies then you are able to earn more and more and become rich. You can work diligently on this platform with patience and you earn step by step here.

Everyone know to make wealth is a very difficult process and to get rid of poverty is also a tough thing. To achieve these both things we work hard properly. And surely digital currency is best source to get rid of poverty but to geting it not as easy as we think. 

What do you think is the relationship? We need to gain some good knowledge because our purpose here is to do something good here so that we can easily create something good because here we have to do something good in this forum. We want to work there for a while.  Only when we can do well can we do much better here

This is a right question.But I don't know what to do. I am new in this field. Please give me some advise about this forum. In this forum really i can earn money and aquire knowledge.

Yes dear I think digital currency to hold the power and opportunity to do that. More people are turning to work on digital currencies and they are gaining profit and it has proven to be very useful for everyone.

@eiad.esmail7 Bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you'll be hearing more about it. This currency is useful specially for the students because they can earn and learn at the same time. They can earn and learn easy. 

THANK YOU.

• +4 1

EARN free bitcoins....

https://www.okexcn.com/join/3853550

I will give my opinion regarding this and you have to understand that the world works with collective thinking, now let's go to the world, basically 95% of people do not think. It sounds hard but it is so, which means that 5% would become 10% of people who do think, the truth would achieve many things with respect to technological advances and more with cryptocurrencies, but while there is no such equivalence I see it difficult.

Yes, I think these cryptocurrencies are the ways to remove poverty because you can easily make huge profit from the small margin due to leverage and make huge profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, yes my friend, without a doubt crypto can do this, the main reason for this is that bitcoin has significant growth, its source of income is supported and the best way for crypto to continue to develop is for everyone to continue collaborating with each other. all to make this a reality in the best way. 

The bitcoin and the crypto currency in general it's  big opportunity of people to help each other to skip from the poverty and make another incoming source of money and develop her life step by step 

Yes, there may be no question that crypto currencies can surely assist all of the humans to fight with poverty and different expenses. I have joined this forum like month ago and i am incomes in excellent amount from this discussion board. So, yes if one person is determined and need to earn cash then then he can in reality earn from crypto and offers with poverty thru it.

• +2 1

I wish you a happy day .. although I am still a beginner in digital currencies, but I found that working here and gaining knowledge and experience is a wonderful thing .. that the platform offers many advantages, including payment for publishing, and this motivates members to work and continue, but the real wealth is the experience we gain from  This platform

I agree with you that digital currencies have become widespread around the world, as they are successful and have a tremendous potential to realize the dreams of many of us
You have to be smart and have a lot of patience

On 2/11/2021 at 2:56 PM, Katherine Smith said:

@eiad.esmail7 Bitcoin is important because of the technology that makes it work. That technology is called blockchain computing and you'll be hearing more about it. This currency is useful specially for the students because they can earn and learn at the same time. They can earn and learn easy. 

THANK YOU.

@Katherine Smith  Hello my friend, how are you, have a good day? I would like to ask you about this modern technology as I did not understand why it is suitable for students only and does it suit all people or only students ??

Edited by eiad.esmail7

It is not easy to earn bitcoin quickly you need a lot of patient because it is not just always growing up, you need to focus first on particular crypto and search about that to learn more knowledge about that. As a student that is gaining experience in a crypto industry I need to work harder and study more about crypto.

My dear friend nothing in this world is possible and nothing is gain without any hard work my best friend it is a bad thing that those spread the knowledge information about the digital marketing and Bitcoin currency do not talk about its dark side my best friend it is true that digital currency would make you rich in no time and appeared as a plight in merry dissgue but it is not so much easy it requires a lot of effort so anyone that can do a lot of effort will enjoy this and this is on point of view according to my friend what you asked🙂👍🏿🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

@eiad.esmail7

In terms of numbers, the answer is yes. But it is not just about numbers only. this procedure takes time and regulations around the world should be made to allow distribution of cryptocurrencies, because although many countries did so already, many others don't have the necessary condition to implement cryptocurrencies.

Another point is that governments rely so much on taxes issued on fiat money. So a sudden transition into cryptocurrencies might cause harm more than being useful.

• +3 1

Yes, working in the field of cryptocurrencies and investing in them may have great profits, but it requires experience and patience, and it is also subject to a large loss with the same amount of profit. Nothing is impossible. Bitcoin was equal to $ 1 and today is thousands of times.

I'd like to think it is possible. In today's world, it's almost that everyone have their own devices that they can use to work online. That can be their entryway into the world of cryptocurrencies. 

I think that if cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are able to achieve this because it is thanks to this that some people have to eat or for their things, it is thanks to this because because of the covid we could not go to work or do things that they needed that we go out and this helped us a lot both financially as well as knowledge or information.

Welcome dear this platform.  Really work here . This is good opportunity you learn and earn money this platform.  You work being here like a part time job if you spend time only 2 hrs you can earn money easily.  

Thanks for sharing this information.  

• +1 1

There's no doubt that cryptography in general and bitcoin to be specific has been a source of wealth generation to millions of people around the world and has saved millions from committing suicide due to lack of financial source to generate income.

Hello Friends i hope you are all well. My opinion is that many of us think that it is very easy to make money from wine. When there is no such thinkas wine, we cannot succeed unless we work hard on ourselves. 

It's not that simple, my friend, with the passage of time it becomes more and more difficult to obtain cryptocurrencies, even on the Crypto Talk platform, the income has decreased a lot, good luck.

• +1 2