Rate others and get RATINGS. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Anderson

Rate others and get RATINGS.

To all the members out there. I'm literally out of reputation. I wonder why because I thought yo have posted only useful posts. But unfortunately I didn't turned out to get more reputation. Later I recognised that we need to follow and give ratings to others inorder to get it back. So don't hesitate to give others your valuable ratings. Hope you help me out of this. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thank you my dear for this advice. Since the payment of the rating has been discontinued from the administration side, people have stopped reacting on the post. We must give positive rating to the member whose post is good and useful.

Yeah this is one of the important aspect we must be taken care in this platform. we must review other users comments so that they can review yours back. Real knew that only reviewed comments get paid so try to make good relation with fellow users.

If you think that the post is helpful for you then you must have to give reputation because if you give someone good points then they will definitely give you to good reputation in a back. So your priority is to post useful and helpful material for other members that can gain knowledge from it

I think what worth doing, worth doing well, so when your work is intact and meaningful they all attract positive reputation,  don't also hesitate to give reputation to reasonable posts. 

On 1/17/2021 at 2:40 PM, Emma Anderson said:

To all the members out there. I'm literally out of reputation. I wonder why because I thought yo have posted only useful posts. But unfortunately I didn't turned out to get more reputation. Later I recognised that we need to follow and give ratings to others inorder to get it back. So don't hesitate to give others your valuable ratings. Hope you help me out of this. Thank you.

@Emma Anderson Dear it is depending on us because when we make a unique topic the members will appreciate us because of our hardworking, dear we should rate those topics,posts who deserve.

Hello my dear fellow hope you are all good .

Well in my point of view it is really great idea .

Because the members on this platform is hesitate 

to give positive rating on any useful posts . You can 

work with this strategy .But make sure don't violate 

the rules and regulations of this forum.

Best of luck . Hope you found my post is useful for you

so please reacts positive . Thanks for reading .

hello my friend, yes you are right we should help each other and support the members who make useful topics to make this forum a good place to learn more and earn money.

I think we should to support each other because we are a family and we could support by two ways one is that to give always positive reputation and second is that follow each other and some one follows you then its your responsibility to gave him follow back

I think if you shares a knowledge able and creative contents you can get good ratings. Instead of follow back and then you can get good reputation. If your contents is useful for others. It's a good sign. Well you can get more points and rating.

We should really rate each other positive posts. And we should appreciate each other's support, encouragement and useful post so that we can get paid BTC for each of our posts. This is a very serious issue. We must pay attention to this issue because these days no one reacts to anyone's host so it is becoming difficult to get paid.

• +3 1

Well, that's what a lot of members don't know, actually when create a useful meaningful and helpful post, you definitely get positive reputation, but keep to remember when you try to be giving reputation then you get back reputation.

In order to get BTC payment for every useful post in the firm, we must have a positive reputation on every post. So we should help each other and give each other a positive reputation for useful posts. It will be very good for us.

I give a positive rating and that's what we should do between each other ,when we see a useful post with a good content we should give rating even we don't have paid for that,and even the forum was stopped the payment it's necessary to increase our reputation to have payment 

This is a really important topic because we cannot express our feelings to the author of the post otherwise, and it is important that we be motivated by the owners of useful posts of high quality to continue

• +2 1

I am not interested in following other members unless they are senior members and their posts contain really valuable information, but to follow other members just to get positive reputation I think it is a big mistake. It is true that people are not giving positive ratings like they used to when ratings were paid but anyway, when you post useful things you will get good rates.

• +1 1

Yes we should give good ratings to other members but the post must be useful and informative because a lot of people are giving the cheat reputation on their posts therefore we should avoid this kind of activity and we should appreciate and encourage the members by giving them good reputation on the deserving posts.

• +1 1

Some people just read and reply but never bothers to give reputation even on good topics. I suggest them to please help other members too by giving your valuable feedback because it'll not only help them but will also help you too. Because we get talk tokens for earch rate we give. So try to be cooperate and encourage deserving members by giving them positive reputation. Thank you all.

• +2 1

Yes, that's right. If you want to get a good reputation, you should give a good reputation to others. In addition to writing new topics as well as talking about a topic, you will attract members to appreciate your topic. And you will see their subject in a better way.

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. According to me, it depends your work . make good and helpful Post. When you are able to earn money.

• +1 1

Yes sometimes when i post a valuable content but I get no reputation it's really disappointed me but I don't lose hope i still doing my best to attract my members i give good reputation to those post which is valuable and useful but i never greed for my reputation .

• +1 1

Personally, when I see a topic useful to me, as a beginner, I do not hesitate to give it a reputation so that it is encouraged and offers many useful topics, and this must be done by all members

This is the very cooperative forum And the people here are also very cooperative

If you give someone a good rating, then you are doing something wrong, this will not reduce your reputations. Rather, if you give a reputations to someone, then in return you will also get reputations. I will tell you exactly what is from your point that you have said exactly that always give reputations Automatically we will also get reputations But it is also important that we make our content more important and informative This will mean that when your topic is good, you will get the reputations that is why. 

Thankyou

Edited by Akhiras

Yes you are absolutely right 

Rate others post and also get ratings from others as well

If you find quality posts on this platform then must rate that post because our earning on this platform is totally depends upon ratings 

Each member of this platform must rate each other posts