Why is Cryptotalk banned in some countries. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

Why is Cryptotalk banned in some countries.

It's a huge disadvantage for a country that banned cryptotalk. Because it's a field of learning on cryptocurrency. Also, it might be the usage of spammers from some countries that restrict them from using it. But if those countries know the knowledge cryptotalk has impact on people and as well earning from it, they will look into it.

Although bitcoin is still not known worldwide and some countries have taken measures prohibiting the use of cryptocurrencies in their territories, this fear is due to the fact that they know their potential to banish national currencies and thus make the population depend on third parties in managing your money.

• +1 1

This is the Most valuable topic year. There are some country  of the world those are banned in crypto talk  forever.because they break the rules and systems of crypto talk . They always  do the forbidden activities that were forbidden by crypto  talk . 

It is true that learning about crypto currencies reduce poverty but also you need to keep in mind that this forum restricted these countries because their members are cheating or taking advantage of this forum in wrong ways. Everyone who is taking wrong decisions and choose to manipulate others should be responsible of his own actions.

In the many countries cryptocurrency is banned because I think this country is don't know about crypto currency benifit and don't know that how much we can get good information knowledge and experience on this platform.i hope this issue will be solved soon as possible.because crypto is best and helpful and useful for all and all want to work on it.

• +1 1

Crypto talk banned some countries because of their unusual post. They post unusual things also which are cannot related with crypto currency and those topic. That's why authority banned those countries . 

This is because there are lots of spammers from those countries and that is the main reason why they were restricted from making posts. Although spams are not completely cleared but it has reduced drastically after the ban.

These countries are banned on yobit, as they currently prohibit cryptocurrencies by law. Consequently, yobit could have problems.

I wish this forum was used in every country, my friend. I do not know much about this issue, but there may be a possibility that cryptocurrencies may not be free in the banned countries. Or it is restricted to those countries because of the use of cheating in those countries or because of the level of English.

This is a really important topic, my friend, this forum is prohibited in many countries. Maybe these countries fear civilization or fear for their people from the wrong use of technology and modernity. People are the basis for development and civilization, and there are many people who used inappropriate content before in the forums

Some under-developing countries like Algeria, Bolivia, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, pakistan and some other countries are banned. I don't know the fact behind it but in my opinion spam messages and securty issues are the rason behind it.

Yes, sometimes, I wonder why some countries are not allowing their citizens to do cryptocurrecy, what they don't know is that it can actually reduce joblessness among there youths, and they will reduce there dependance on the government.

• +1 1

just you said absolutely right the cryptocurrency is ban in some countries due to some financial issues and some trust issue in that country's that's why they are not allowed their citizens to use and by the cryptocurrency in their country

• +3 1

Due to scammers cryptotalk is banned in some countries 

There are high risk of scammers in those  countries where cryptotalk is banned 

Cryptotalk administration decides to banned this forum in those countries where there is highly scammed rates

Thats why this platform is banned in some countries 

This platform is protected by all scammers 

Yes, there are many countries that have banned crypto currency. These country are Pakistan, Algreia, Bangladesh and saudi Arabia. Because these ask crypto talk is illegal so they have ban crypto talk. So we have hope every country will be do it. God luck

you happen to be appropriate. Men and women throughout international locations wherever cryptocurrency can be forbidden are generally starving in the know-how along with important things about crypto. A lot of international locations are generally gaining a good deal via crypto. Cryptocurrency is incredibly worthwhile along with bitcoin has grown very well-liked. Most international locations need to take up cryptocurrency along with reap the benefits of Bitcoin.

As I understand from old topics the reason is because most of members of these countries were spamming in the forum and filled it with useless and scam posts which affected it hugely and lots of posts were getting deleted which caused people to stop writing because of the huge amount of deleting posts but look now at the forum you rarely see a useless post so I feel sorry for people in those countries but without them the forum is really good now with useful content in it

• +3 1

I also think that there is another problem represented by the large number of spammers in some of these countries, which has led to a decrease in the quality of comments from these countries and their banning by moderators in this forum.

Countries are banned because most of the members that have entered the forum committed major violations, especially spreading spam in large numbers, and this distorts the forum. This is what made the solution to ban these countries

• +5 1

Yes expensive mate there are alot of nations which are prohibited from the crypto gathering since they are incapable to take after all the confinements of the gathering that's why they are prohibited from crypto. But there's no any other reason which I knew for forbidding of those nations from crypto gathering.

My friend and that because of the presence of some crooks or so-called hacker in these countries, the platform has really been subjected to some breaches of them so their countries have been banned and prevented from working on the platform. 

Personally, I completely agree with you that due to the ignorance of these countries and their backwardness, they have increased poverty and unemployment among their peoples, and if they allowed the spread of such things then, the conditions of most of the youth will improve and the number of unemployed will decrease.

I think the reason why cryptotalk forum is banned in some countries is because the countries are spammers and they create low quality posts, that's why cryptotalk forum are banned in some countries. 

Indeed, there are many countries that are prohibited from entering the forum and working in it, and I think that the main reason is related to the governments in these countries or for security reasons related to these countries and it could be due to the large number of random accounts and fake accounts by members of these countries, so the forum bans them

This forum banned some countries because many most of the scammers are from this country and one more reason can be these countries don't allow to use crypto-currencies. So people shouldn't use this froum from those countries.