Why is Cryptotalk banned in some countries. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
John hopkin

Why is Cryptotalk banned in some countries.

Yes dear I here that in some countries cryptocurrency is no available . I don't know why it is not available in these countries. This is good sight for everyone .I hope it will available in all world due to its work  shortly.

Absolutely yes. The poverty and joblessness will be reduced on a big scale in any country which have legalized crypto. The illetracey will be removed and people will have opportunity to meet a good economical structure.

This is due to the statistic created by the forum’s moderators .. According to their opinion, these seven countries have the largest number of people who just want to earn money without providing good content befitting the Cryptotalk forum, so I find the moderators ’decision here very correct.

Exactly these governments are keeping their people from earning as will as gaining knowledge from such platforms because of the bans they have imposed on these digital currencies. Such platforms are very helpful for people who can't afford their daily expenses as it is providing its members with free money just for working here 3 to 4 hrs. I hope they reconsider their laws which are against crypto and other digital currencies.

I don't know about this much may be are some issues in those countries that why Crypto is banned in those countries or may be they violate the rules of CryptoWorld or may they are not aware of benefits of Crypto World.

Cryptotalk is serving such a great opportunity for people to get knowledged about latest value of digital currencies on international forums as well as serving as a part time job for many people with equal benefit. I think the main reason behind ban of cryptotalk in some countries is violation of its rules. But it's a loss for these countries as their citizens can't avail themselves of these opportunities.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

There is a great issue of Bann crypto currency in many countries.this is because of much more scammers and no proper working system in these countries.so all those countries with such critical situation are not allowed to use crypto currency.

Yes dear mate there are alot of countries which are banned from the crypto forum because they are unable to follow all the restrictions of the forum that is why they are banned from crypto. But there is no any other reason which I knew for banning of those countries from crypto forum.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is banned in so many countries, but every country want to deals with cryptocurrency.  So it some issue which is the reason of ban cryptocurrency in those countries.  Some countries are not according to the level of cryptocurrency and don't have much trading value on then online systems and don't much use of technology.  In this way ,but other reason can be ,but according to my judgement this is the reason.

Yes, cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries around the world, thinking that it poses a great threat to the economy of their countries and threatens the value of their currencies that they are working to develop and increase their value.

• +1 1

I do not think there are limits or barriers to knowledge
- Science is accessible to everyone
There are many VPN proxey apps that hide your location and country
The ban will not affect the love of knowledge

• Useful or interesting 1

The reasons is because the majority of scammers are from those countries that's why the forum decided to ban those countries and stop users from it to use the forum or post anything, thus the most reason for that

I think in some countries crypto in banned due to several reasons like they consider it illegal and it do not the rules of their country. And also due the scammers that scams people .

Thank you for posting such a great topic i was also in search that why cryptotalk is banned🚫 in some countries but now i can find my answers from your topic 

I don't really know why crypto currency is banned in some many countries but I think it because of spam and scammers that may be much in such countries and also may be they may not want to abide by the crypto currency rule and regulations 

From my point of view, everyone should learn about cryptocurrencies and this is a right for everyone to keep pace with development and its fields such as digital currencies, and there is no right for anyone to monopolize it.

Because there are some countries that feel that the forum is a lifeline for them, so they publish a lot of copies and pastes in order to benefit from the money from the forum. I hope that they think about the ban on them 

• +2 1

Thanks for your sharing maybe some countries are not accept to Crypto currencies still now and there cryptocurrencies are banned . And they don't know about Crypto currencies because they have less knowledge . Hope that in future cryptocurrencies will popular in future. 

• +1 1

In fact there are many countries that banned crypto talk and I think the countries were publicly restricted because many members who work in crypto negotiations were found guilty of violating many of the rules of this forum, which is why their country was banned.

It depends with the laws against crypto in such locations if it doesn't allow the use of crypto currency it's evident cryptotalk will not operate there but if talking about these other banned countries which were once operating here in this forum, some are banned because of having the high number of spammers and cheaters.

Hello everyone, actually I am not sure why there are countries that are prohibited to work in cryptotalk, but what I can tell you is that it would be excellent that anyone could take advantage of the benefits that can be obtained in this excellent platform, hopefully in the future this situation can be solved.

This site has been banned in some countries. In countries where this site will not be banned. There are some problems among those who deny this exchange to protect their citizens. Most of these cryptocurrencies have been banned in some countries for violating the rules, spamming scammers and writing substandard English.

on my own opinion from banning cryptotalk forum from other some countries because they posting more useless topics and ideas about cryptocurrencies here and that was a prohibited actions regarding to the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

2 minutes ago, Levi123 said:

on my own opinion from banning cryptotalk forum from other some countries because they posting more useless topics and ideas about cryptocurrencies here and that was a prohibited actions regarding to the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum.

@Levi123
Obviously mates, Cryptotalk banned some countries from payment for their low quality post. Most of the banned country people cheat in this forum and write useless post. For this reason, the administration of the forum decided to ban this country from payment.

Hi everyone,

I hope you will be fine. Yes of course you are right  Some country does not know about cryptotalk. Today it is most important for those who want to fulfil their wish. It is a good work to earn money. This fourm is very good for earning and learning at the same time. This fourm is real and trustful fourm.They do not want to reduce poverty. 

Best of luck