Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

I am here on crypto to get lots of knowledge about currencies. We can gain lots of knowledge from crypto and learn from crypto.  I am improving my English writting skills on crypto. Crypto also help my financially to pay my educational dues.Thanks crypto ❤️

i joined this forum during corona virus when nobody were allowed to go outside so that in these situation this forum is best and great opportunity to work inside the home dear through this platform we can earn and learn at the same and become financial independent beside this we also gain a lot of knowledge and information about digital currency especially bitcoin which is the most popular all around the world

On 1/17/2021 at 6:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

To be honest the first time that i joined this forum it was because of the earning potential that it was able to provide me and to see that you can get quite a few Satoshi per post, which was 1000 Satoshi per post for 30 posts at that time. Then after joinign i realized that there is a lot that i was lacking in terms of knowledge on crypto and this forum was abel to bridge that gap for me and continuously be a source to learn and stay up to date and that is what it has become for me now. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I am here in Cryptotalk because I want to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency that I can use to develop myself in cryptoworld. And also I want to earn extra money so I can save it and use it for my future use. I believe that this forum will have great help to me to achieve my goals.This forum is good source of knowledge for all members who joined this forum. We are here because it give us good amount of money if we write useful comment in this forum. This forum is best opportunity for all people who are looking for genuine work online.

Dear Forum, I am here for two things together, but first and most importantly in order to gain knowledge, gather knowledge and science, research and investigate the world of deep cryptocurrencies with ideas and delve into this deep and distinctive sea and obtain a high degree in real knowledge about it, spread it and share it with friends and this type of gain is  The basis is so that I can then move to the trading and investment section, and secondly, it is not important to earn money

• +3 1

Hello my friend, I am new here and I am alone here to obtain knowledge and read about the world of cryptocurrencies because I think it has a prosperous future and everyone around the world will depend on it.

Cryptotalk is an amazing platform where we can gain so much knowledge about the cryptocurrencies as well as many other sectors. Most importantly it gives a huge opportunity to the people like us who seek for online jobs. am also here in the forum to learn more and increase experience in the crypto world, to exchange ideas with members .good luck 

I joined this forum because I was told by a friend of mine that this is a wonderful forum where you can learn new things related to the crypto currency and you can learn and build up your knowledge and experience here. When I joined this forum, I found it even more beneficial because along with the earning it also provides knowledge.

• +5 1

I am also here to gain some knowledge about crypto because Crypto is the best thing nowadays and future will be all about crypto that's why I am here

I am here in cryptotalk to learn about cryptocurrencies investments and trade using cryptocurrencies. my friend told me that for creating some useful posts you will be paid and I started working on crypto talk to own money . and in the same way my English writing will be improved and I will earn money for learning.

You are now in the right place, this is one of the best sites to learn cryptocurrencies and it is also a very good site to earn
Be careful in applying the forum rules so that you stay with us and not lose you

• +1 1

I am here for several reasons, my friend, the first reason to gain the necessary knowledge to be able to work on the platforms in trading and investing and gain experience from senior members and secondly to collect capital since the forum is the best forum ever from free profit sources to collect sufficient capital for trading.

• +1 1

I think my main purpose of in the forum is for exchange of information and learn knowledge. So I will be able to get experience and skills from the forum. It is very important and informative for me.

In own perspective I have a long term plan of becoming a future trader and with the existence of these forum everything have become very easy for me and i have full knowledge about cryptocurrency and the earning aspect is well appreciated.

• +1 1

At the forum we can get knowledge and experience in the field of digital currencies because there are a large number of distinguished members . This will help us get different opinions and learn correctly . In addition to obtaining digital currencies that will definitely help us in our daily lives or to enter the field of trading or investment.

• +3 1

I joined this platform to earn money, but I did not know that I would gain all this knowledge, every day I learn something new and become stronger in the English language.

Hello there I think crypto talk  such a great platform that we can earn money without going outside all of us known that Corona virus getting us very hard because of the government distraction about going outside so everyone sitting in home and doing nothing that's how the people are coming in this website and making money to Kohl's to survive

My friend I'm a student so I joined cryptotalk so that I can earn and help my academical career, although the forum is full of so many opportunities that I can grab but my top priority is to earn.

Cryptotalk is a great forum for learning about digital currencies and even a number of other subjects. Above all, it offers a big opportunity for people like us who are searching for online work. So, if we obey the rules and regulations correctly, we will certainly profit and be able to gain a large amount of money.

I am also here to learn and learn about the currency of the future and I follow all topics related to the future and its currency and gain experiences, to be a support for me

I am here to know and get to know and benefit from the future currency. Working for a return satisfies my need and increases my simple income.

This is the correct way to benefit from the forum. We must all focus on gaining knowledge from expert members so that we become like them. I encourage you to continue learning and I wish you good luck. 

I am here because of the advice of one of my friends to me and talking about the forum, I joined it with the aim of learning more about trading, investing and digital currencies And also to win some rewards and collect digital currencies.

A friend invited me to this forum and told me that I could earn money, information and gain experience in the field of cryptocurrencies.

We are ordinary people in need of money to complete our daily life and bear the burden of difficult living in addition to obtaining knowledge and information and getting acquainted with the outside world to become more knowledgeable and knowledgeable.

• +4 1