Why you are here in crypto talk? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sahib Jan

Why you are here in crypto talk?

This forum gives us an opportunity to express our thoughts and views, crypto and its business. So my first and foremost aim is to gain information and insight about the crypto industry and also keep me motivated.

I'm right here to generate some cash as well as carry out my personal everyday bottom assets. Because of Covid 19, my personal college is actually near as well as I'm free of charge right now my pal advised me personally to make use of this particular discussion board. I quickly sign up for this particular discussion board it's great discussion board generating as well as inclined too. It's a great location for understanding as well. I'm happy the actual a part of this particular system.

Some people are here for earnings and some are for learnings. Few are needy they are came for the support of their financial needs. I am here for learn trading experience. 

I'm here to get new data in the field of computerized monetary standards and gain broad involvement with the digital currency. I need to arrive at a high level stage in this gathering to accomplish the most elevated material and good increase presently.

I am.here in crypto talk because reason behind this that it is world best platform which provides opportunities of learning as well as earning.Experts are sharing their valueable knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency which is helpful for me to learn more and more about cryptocurrency.

Dear friend I came to this forum for learning and earning and this forum is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge and to earn money and I am a student and it is a great opportunity for me that I can learn and earn at the same time and I fulfill my studies expenses from this forum.

• +2 1

The getting valuable and essential data in the field of digital currencies, just as expanding experience in social and scholarly relational abilities, notwithstanding bringing in cash in the simplest way and  I gain some new useful knowledge. 

Yes . This forum has provided us with many benefits. As for me, I did not have any knowledge about the world of cryptography, but I now have various information about it in addition to that I can earn money easily.

okay my dear friend....joined Crypto platform for earn money and knowledge. I really like it.. currency talk in sign, much about everything that digital currencies are, ....that we will achieve many achievements together.. that it my dear friend... !!!! .... 

Be honest i am here for money . Because i need money.  This forum pay large amount money.  This forum give more profit.  I realize this forum is not only earn but also you learn . Learning is key factor of success.  

Hello my dear friend, 

I am glad that you have asked a good question that why are you here in crypto talk. As everyone knows, this platform is both for learning and earning at same time and we can learn about crypto currency. And this platform also helps me spend with us, live my life, university installment too. So this forum is useful for everyone. Thanks

• +5 1

Dear mate crypto currancy platfrom is the only platfrom were you learn about the crypto currancy and also earn at the same time by creating good topic and comment .

I am also a student here my writing and communication skill also improve .

Thank you for your question, I am here because I liked this forum for several reasons, including that it makes sure profit, provides information and knows what encryption is. Thank you to this forum

• +2 1

I'm here in crypto talk to earn daily. Because of working on crypto I can earn additional money and I don't have to do a proper job. I just have to give a few hours online and crypto gives me money for doing my work.

Writing two duplicate posts

Edited by Moudr
Writing two duplicate posts

hi buddy, I'm a new member right here. adoring treasured the aforementioned one facility 1st that it offers us abundant general knowledge just about encrypted currencies ways in which we play as well as on the other hand because it provides us some money also public knowledge.

Thank you 

Honestly, I'm coming here to make money. But after coming here and understanding the work, I can learn a lot.  I can practice more in English.  Opportunity to acquire knowledge in this forum.  So I am able to gain knowledge from this forum as well as earn money.  This is the best site.

Am here to build my knowledge in cryptocurrency and also earn for a better living this platform also have enhance my confidence to invest In cryptocurrency. Am happy to be here In this forum 

Hello friend I'm new bie here. I'm coming in this forum because it gives me knowledge about crypto currency and trading which are helps me in future. As well as it gives me work to earn money. 

I am a member of this forum because I want to gain the largest amount of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to benefit as much as possible from the old members of their experiences and experiences in the world of cryptography in addition to collecting cryptocurrencies by working here to be able to use them in trading and benefit from them.

• +3 1

On 1/17/2021 at 9:53 AM, Sahib Jan said:

I am here to get some extra knowledge from different people of different minds, and also get some knowledge about crypto talk to use it in future.

Hi friend I think in start everyone comes for money but by the passage of time they know that knowledge is more important than money . In cryptotalk we need knowledge and experience than we can make posts and earn money so work hard. @Hussy2.0

• +1 1

Money I had a lot of money to spend, and the platform was a source of unparalleled revenue, so here I am, a month back, making arrangements and savings without slowing, I want money, and I'm going to get it no matter what. Greetings to your colleague and good luck. Don't forget to respond to this remark if it benefits you.

we cannot say that we are here and or someone to learn about cryptocurrencies but more people here just doing this job as part time works because this cryptotalk forum starts to be more popular because on what we earn money here and that's the truth why im joined here but this forum is so helpful for me and for all members here.