Time consume - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Welcome to joining this stage cryptotalk are a particularly extraordinary stage which give a chance of learning and acquiring we can go through 2 to 3 hours and bring in brilliant cash we figure out how to get information about digital currency and exchanging cryptotalk isn't tedious site when we are free we utilize this site and make helpful subject on this gathering they not power their individuals to invest more energy when we are free we utilize this Thanks

Hello my friend, I am doing my work here and it takes most of my time from me, my friend. When I finish my task of writing 20 useful comments, I go to read the posts to increase my information about cryptocurrencies. It is nice to increase your knowledge, my friend ..
I hope to stay as long as possible by reading here, my friend ..

My brother, it depends on how smart and sharp you are, you can comments or creating your 20 post in 2 hours, but for me I spent more than 3-4 hours to make sure all my contacts are good to go, also follow some seniors members to achieve or acquire some external experience about the forum.

Hi Dear, 

On daily basis i spend 4 to 5 hours a day on this forum Because I love to read new and effective contents and than it take also more than one hour to done 20 posts a daily. 

There is no fixed number of hours per day, whenever the opportunity permits, I enter here, and this is a great feature in my opinion, as no one limits you time, when you see yourself able and willing to learn and work you enter here.

That is a relative thing. It depends on how much free time I have per day, so I spend it all on this forum, because this forum is giving me knowledge and money at the same time.

Thank you and good luck 

• +3 1

I usually spend my whole day on cryptotalk becuase i have the passion of becoming a trader and ibwant to learn about trading as soon as possible thats why i am here i spend much of time learning and gaining experience in cryptocurrencies so that i can start trading too

On 1/17/2021 at 12:44 AM, Noorkhannn said:

How much time on average you spend on cryptotalk?

@Noorkhannn Dear friend, my timetable is in 1 to 2 hours in morning and 1 to 2 hours in evening my totally expending time here atleat 3 hours in a day therefore it will depend on you many time you can spend here try spend your free time here.

@JamShb agree with you dear.

Edited by MT khan

hello my friend, it's different from day to day and how much free time I have, but I think I spend at least 1.5 hours per day, I sometimes spend more time in reading topics and posts.

Daily we have to post here 20 posts in a day

Its depends on your intrest and typing speed as well

Maximum 2 to 3 hours are needed to spend on this platform 

2 to 3 hours are needed to post here quality contents 

if we don't post quality contents then we will not earn good income 

Since it is important to publish informative material, we should spend as much time as possible in this forum to study and learn every day and then publish useful posts to make our work easier. And I spend about ten hours in this forum and try to present informative and useful material for this forum and learn something new every day. So my advice to all members is to spend as much time as possible in this forum.

• +5 1

I think the average number of hours varies depending on the person’s goal. For me, I spend roughly two hours in the morning and two hours in the evening.

@ by noorkhan, first we understand this forum . when we are free all day so we are reading the topic and get knowledge, experience, and information from this firum. But after some days we are busy and just 20 post will tough . I say all the members . 

How much time in this platform are spend, bore and Joy? 

Hello my friend, yes, to be successful, you must organize your time and scrutinize the publications you write, and that only takes you three hours.

Dear friend it's not matter who you spend your time here but the important thing is that your post is correct and you can give your daily completed post. As I want to make my 20 post per day and for this I require 2 hour and this time is enough for me. 

Beginners should spend most of their time in this forum, study, learn and acquire knowledge and information. After completing the first one hundred useful posts, we need at least three hours to create twenty useful posts daily. Time should be devoted to this forum.

On 1/17/2021 at 12:44 AM, Noorkhannn said:

Hello every one here. In first days I spend not too much time here because I do not know the value of this forum and thought it was legit or not???  This is the truth. But now I spend 2 or upto 3 hours here. Reading the posts increases my knowledge about crypto currencies. 

its about 2 to 3 hours cause i really fell intersting in this site because his posts and the ideas which share it some people give me new things at the end i love this site

I prefer to spend my free time at this forum because in a free time I am fresh therefore I spent two or three hours for working at this forum that is enough for twenty posts . I always try to make useful and informative posts for the members and for the growth of the forum. 

The time I spend on cryptotalk forum is separate in all day in the morning one hour and if the afternoon one hour and in the night one other hour, in total about three hours but you need to login all the time to have something new

With cryptotalk the time I spend is in the afternoon almost at night because at that moment is when I can start writing quietly without anyone bothering me or asking me for something so that is the best time for me to be here in the forum by cryptotalk.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:44 AM, Noorkhannn said:

Hello you asking how much time I spend here in crypto, i guess 3hrs or 4hrs because you know why? Im always read and read when I'm not busy I’m going to open my account to check my investment or my yobit.

You should try to spend a long time working in the forum and read a lot of topics to have a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies, trading and investing in them.
And create good publications
For me I try to work in the forum whenever I have time during my day.

• +3 1