NFT Sorare Fantasy Football - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
RonnyMorgan

NFT Sorare Fantasy Football

Hello, friends. Today I want to tell you about the NFT project. Sorare Global Fantasy Football. Collect limited edition digital collectibles, Manage your team and earn prizes! You can freely trade your Cards on our marketplace. Earn Weekly Prizes.

Compete across multiple divisions to increase your chances to win prizes. You can win ether. Try with 10 free Cards. 1 rare card gifted to you if you register using the link and when you buy 5 "New Signings" in the auction

sorare.com/r/ronnymorgan

What you think about Sorare?

I found a lot about NFTs the last two months. I am very interested in this kind of collectibles, but I don't understand what and how is the footballer NFTs going to be. It could be that there will be a platform like Decentraland, where users can present their NFTs in the platform and perhaps have their land decorated with them. However, I think the price may have started way too high for the current interest these NFTs have. This both for Sorare and other NFTs.

A trading card representing Paris Saint-Germain’s forward Kylian Mbappé in Ethereum-based fantasy football game Sorare has been sold for 116,150 eth  ($65862,86)

tinified-c899ea2061954d6df82a98cda2d013f3 (1).png

IMG_20210204_153624.jpg