How to discover a good coin to buy - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Celestine Timothy

How to discover a good coin to buy

Hello friend you can either ask our fellow members in this forum or you can search . We can't be hundred percent sure with which coin will be good in future because nothing can't be sure there are spam coins and there is no way find it so be careful

On 12/30/2019 at 12:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

It is very difficult to find a good ICO coin because most new coins do not last long on the market, even many are scams and sometimes ICO projects fail so that the coins sold cannot be traded because there is no market. For that if you want a good coin to invest in, buy bitcoin or Litecoin, you can check out the price and also the order of the popular coins on Coinmarketcap.

• +1 2

It's a hard thing because there's a lot of skam projects that could steal your money but to discover a good coin to buy keep your eyes on the market

Edited by GalaxyGuard
  • +5 1

There are many lowcap companies on DeFi project. You can invest in ICO project that have nice history or nice perspective. Do your research and you will be a king.

Just watch the market. Read cryptocurrency news, follow the telegram channels of popular exchanges, and so on. Then you yourself will understand what coin you need to invest in.

• Useful or interesting 1

The most important digital currency, which major traders expect to rise and achieve profits for those who own it
Ethereum digital currency. ...
Ripple digital coin. ...
Litecoin digital currency. ...
Libra digital currency. ...
Monero digital currency. ...
EOS digital currency. ...
Bitcoin SV. ...
Binance Coin. And digital currencies appeared and appeared with them more hope for some, and more anxiety for others, a completely new idea, a brilliant invention, so that its owner is said to deserve the Nobel Prize in Economics.
A new financial system that there is no one to control or manage, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems. It is a coin
The winners
Main
Free courses
marketing
Profit from the Internet
technology
Profit from YouTube
Visitors
Profit from CPA
Annotations
Self development
money and business
call us
About the winners

Home »Technology» What are the recent digital currencies?
What are the digital currencies that have appeared recently?
June 16, 2020 Magdy Camille
Digital currencies

Cryptocurrencies appeared and appeared with them more hope for some, and more anxiety for others, a completely new idea, a genius invention so that its owner is said to deserve the Nobel Prize in Economics.
A new financial system that there is no one to control or manage, as it is outside the control of states and traditional economic systems.
But:

Will digital currencies withstand the challenges they face, and will have a presence in the future?
Will digital currencies one day become an alternative to fiat currencies?

Will digital currencies pose a threat to the current economic system, or can states and governments coexist with them?
Why do digital currencies pose a threat in the first place to systems and countries?

This is a sample of many questions that are on the minds of many people dedicated to economic work, and on the minds of the governments of smart and aware countries. And in the mind of a lot of interested in the common also.

Does that give you some hint of just how important the topic we're going to talk about today?
I know that you are, in most cases, not here to know the answers to the questions from the sample presented above.
But you want to understand what digital currencies are in the first place and how they work. How do you get it, how is it used and traded with it.

In this article, I will address the topic of digital currencies, from the angle that you want as a prospect to understand a new topic and how to deal with it.
Also, for those who are interested, you will find in the middle of the lines, perhaps, or in separate points, some of the matters related to the questions that were asked above.

It is worth noting that until now, no one has clear and confirmed answers to the questions that were asked above.
However, just asking and thinking about these questions is a very healthy thing for you as a potential user of these currencies.
Now let's start the topic and make you understand what digital currencies are in an easy and simple way.

What are digital currencies?
Digital currencies, digital currency, cryptocurrency, electronic currency, or cryptocurrencies are all synonyms for one meaning.

Digital currencies are currencies that have no physical basis. They are produced, traded, and used in the procurement process, mostly through the Internet.

They are traded in a peer-to-peer or (peer to peer) manner. That is, there is no intermediary in dealing (unlike regular currencies in which banks are the intermediaries of dealing in them)

Digital currencies are decentralized currencies, meaning that there is no government or regulatory entity to manage or issue them.
It adopts recording and monitoring trading operations in digital currencies by miners or miners.

The most important digital currency
Bitcoin emerged in 2009 as the first cryptocurrency, and many internet users associate the idea of cryptocurrencies with bitcoin.
They do not know more about the rest of the currencies that appeared after it.

The shocking truth is that there are more than 1500 cryptocurrencies so far.
But what dominates the scene and the most famous in the world of digital currencies, is a small list of currencies and the most important of them:

Bitcoin
Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency, it first appeared in 2009, and the real name of the inventor of this currency has not yet been announced.
But its inventor chose the name Satoshi Nakamoto as the default name for him, and for the coin to be associated with this name, whose identity we have not yet known.

Given the importance of this currency specifically, I recently wrote a post that includes the most important questions about the Bitcoin currency and the answers to them.
Also in the winners there is a special topic on Bitcoin mining.

Ethereum
It appeared in 2015, and is considered the strongest competitor to the first and comes in the second degree of importance.
Its price has now exceeded $ 900.

Litecoin
It was released at the end of 2011 by Charlie Lee.
Its price ranges from 200 to 300 dollars.

Ripple
Launched in 2012 by Ripple Corporation.
Although its price does not exceed one dollar, it is one of the most important and famous cryptocurrency.

during ico i do not do any funding due to the fact i do not believe any one, there are such a lot of fake projects in the global of crypto forex. to recognize an awesome coin to buy i suppose you should watch the coin very well before making an investment

To invest in a crypto coin, you should look for the mint piece venture, is it acceptable or not, and look for the quality of the work group and the degree of their action, are they dynamic in building up their currency, or if they will likely gather cash from individuals for a particular period just and afterward the coin vanishes, and you should break down the coin diagram and know the focuses That you ought to put resources into.

To discover a good currency in which to invest, I would go to the 100 to 200 places of coinmarketcapis or coingekus. I would observe their behavior in the last months or years. I would see the amount of money invested in them and analyze the shapes of the Japanese candles and other guide lines to see if they are close to going up.

You can use google to search for good and profitable coin. But there should always be awareness of scam. As there are scammers everywhere and nothing can be fully and blindly trusted. So you must be careful in investing.

For investment in Coin, I always check Roadmap first.

And check their platform, if they have ICO I check it too.

At least I check total supply of that coin.

Before, to do so, an analysis of the market was required for days or depended on news or important events, today it is something as easy as going to private or hidden investment channels or telegram groups and requesting an advanced signal I use it and on the week i can get up to 30/40% profitability.

I think if the price of the coin is low now and the price of this coin is likely to go up later, we can make a lot of money by selling those coins when the price goes up later Is good for.

Analysing and searching before buying coin iss necessary. Because scam is everywhere. There is no exact identification system for good coin.But one should take suggestions from crypto experts. 

is a good topic and very usefull to new traders (begginers).
How to discover a good coin to buy? before we decide what coin to buy, we need to learn at least the basic about cryptocurrency. After we do it, and we can jump to next step, which is decide what coin to buy. Do research about top list of the high coin, see the price and of course match it with your money (capital). Remember, we can't get rich in 1 single night! so choose wisely.

For me choose the right coin is important, but the main thing is YOU KNOW HOW TO TRADE crypto. it does not matter what coin you want to buy as long as you know how to trade. 
My advise, buy coins like eth,bnb or ltc as a beginners, and of couse if you want to trade big, you can use bitcoin. A good coin always has good marketchart and high, has many users and already known in public. so decide wisely.. Thank you

On 12/29/2019 at 11:34 AM, Celestine Timothy said:

How do one discover a good coin with great potential to invest in,more especially during ICOs period.

Doing a complete investigation of the project, who sponsors it, what are the objectives or reason for being of the cryptocurrency, be it a token or a coin, then to consider investing you must conclude based on your investigation of the price that historically had, if the project has growth potential are the important aspects to consider

• Useful or interesting 1

Currently, there are a great variety of cryptocurrencies, which offer a range of alternatives for users, I consider it important that before investing, investigate what has been the behavior of this in the financial market, in addition, what level of security it offers, technology used and above all what is its projection. The decision must be made by the user based on their needs, or where they want to project.

1 hour ago, Herry Timisela said:

is a good topic and very usefull to new traders (begginers).
How to discover a good coin to buy? before we decide what coin to buy, we need to learn at least the basic about cryptocurrency. After we do it, and we can jump to next step, which is decide what coin to buy. Do research about top list of the high coin, see the price and of course match it with your money (capital). Remember, we can't get rich in 1 single night! so choose wisely.

For me choose the right coin is important, but the main thing is YOU KNOW HOW TO TRADE crypto. it does not matter what coin you want to buy as long as you know how to trade. 
My advise, buy coins like eth,bnb or ltc as a beginners, and of couse if you want to trade big, you can use bitcoin. A good coin always has good marketchart and high, has many users and already known in public. so decide wisely.. Thank you

Very good advice and suggestions.
I fully agree that prior to any type of operation, not only the cryptocurrency to work should be investigated but also the performance of the market in the past and currently with respect to that crypto.

Always see the first currencies on the Coin Market Cap, then also look at the size of the investments and the extent of the high currency on the platforms and I advise you in Bitcoin because it is the best ever

Disclosure of a good currency through coinmarketcap website, in which there are modern currencies, and you search carefully on the volume of currency circulation and the total number of the currency and future projects and companies that operate everything

When I find a coin I look for:
1 that is a sustainable project of current trend:
example: de-centralized finance projects are in fashion and grow a lot in their first weeks but many, not being sustainable, stagnate

2 I try to do a technical analysis (if there are reference graphics of the project)
and fundamental analysis (news that marks on social networks and that is of impact moving interested people)

Dont blindly believe any source, always depend upon multiple sources to gather information. So you will be able to all the pros and cons of each coin. And by deeply analysing those points you will be able to take a decision. And i dont think investing in ICO is good decision now. After a thorough research make a good decision which will earn you higher profits. As nothing is stable, make sure you think well before investing.