Keep patience and put more effort - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Keep patience and put more effort

Whatever platform patience is the most important.That we would say after working on any platform for a while that we want get quickly reward  it is not like this, we should keep the patience's.We should work hard in any work 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

You have to have a lot of patience to work here. You have to give time, work hard. Post something in the forum that is useful content. You need to post from inside the forum law. Your payment will depend on your post. You will move forward in your efforts. Praise to your useful posts will spread throughout the forum. You can search and find useful posts.

• +1 1

That's right as patience Is the comes first and doing good work is next. If our posts get deleted due to a low quality content then what's expected of us is to improve on the quality of our posts and not to give up.

• +1 2

If a person comes new to this platform.And he makes a lot of mistakes in replying to any post.So that person needs.That on this platform Do a good job.And show good performance.Then people will like his post.And she will be encouraged.Keep your spirits up Do better work.So what can humans do Of us always keep patience maintains

• +2 1

19 minutes ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to raise an issue that some people get low payment and many of their post get deleted and this moment they should give up instead they should look out for the reasons and find out the solution. They can follow someone footprint and put out the real efforts in your content and believe there would be a improvement.

@Mohammad Sultan I agree we should never lose hope. We never know what tomorrow may bring.  Everything will come out all right  and nobody can do in the beginning do as he wishes. Be brave, be positive be patience, go ahead and try again and again. I'll say Keep posting useful information don't get disheartened.

• +1 1

My friend. If you work patiently in this form. Then your efforts will succeed. You will do valuable useful work in this forum. You will succeed in the future. You will gain knowledge. You can improve a lot. If you work here through hard work and patiently then you will achieve success. Thanks.

• +1 1

You ate right dear i have a friend some days ago he got payment for 2 paid posts and he left working for many days i told him not to do so lets start it again keep patience you will get many post paid one day if you work hard he then started again and at the very next day he goat 8 posts paid so patience and hard work is neccessory otherwise you can not succeed in life

• +2 1

My friends with hard without thinking the reward of this hard working then you will get rewards more then your thoughts patience will give you success the condition is that hard work is also necessary to get the success thanku.

• +3 1

Yes my friend I agree with you. If we want to earn money from this platform we have to keep patience and working hard by giving all efforts of ours. This is one of the best platform where we can easily earn money but at the beginning you have to struggle s lot for achieve the rewards.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Patience is the ability to endure the difficult circumtances. Patience is the level of endurance. One can have before disrespect. Patience is the capasity to accept tolerate delay , problems or suffering without becoming annoyed or anxious. Patience is a key element of success. Patience is simply the mindset of saying "no thanks " to anxiety. Be patient Every thing is coming. Patience is more than simply to learning to wait.

• +1 1

It's beneficial thing to inspire other in light of the fact that here are many individuals who lose heart effectively by doing a touch exertion however it's genius habited it's shouldn't be happen I previously raised numerous theme to rouse individuals thus value your work this respect.

Best of luck every one of you and never surrender.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

You are saying right.According to my opinion patience is very important to have  to achieve success in any work.I would like to say that if we want to succeed in some work, then we have to focus on our goals.Initially we have to face trouble.If we learn from our mistakes then we will definitely succeed one day.To achieve success in some work, I  prefer three things which are focus on work 2nd hard work and last is patience.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think ups and downs part of life we learn these types of difficulties and do 100 percent. Work with patience is more important than quick work . So always post useful content and take your time to post useful content

Yes, they should try to find out their mistakes and get rid of them, and it is also possible for them to ask some questions to the members to try to help them and the most important thing is to be patient.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to raise an issue that some people get low payment and many of their post get deleted and this moment they should give up instead they should look out for the reasons and find out the solution. They can follow someone footprint and put out the real efforts in your content and believe there would be a improvement.

@Mohammad Sultan this is true . We cannot achieve our goal with easily we need to hard work for any achievement. And don't be sad to down and you should to hope for up. If you will focus on your efforts . You will successful. If you find bad response then don't be hurt just focus on efforts. 👍 @zinii117 @Zubair12

38 minutes ago, Shahzad khan said:

38 minutes ago, Shahzad khan said:

Elias discourages resolve. Therefore, do not stop at a specific problem, but study and analyze it in order to clarify the cause of this problem and overcome it. If you do not persevere in your work and be patient, you will not reach your goal.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

Many people are currently receiving very low payments. The main reason for getting low payments from this site is that their posts are getting low ratings.The current payment system is depend on rating, so if our posts get low ratings then our payments will be low so if we want to get good ratings then we have to write better in the posts to make it stronger. 

Although i am new here but one thing i wants to tell to every one here you should all remember this ..

Without patience you cant work and get here any thing good it is the most usefull and important part to get success  we should never lose heart we should not be in hurry to get anything we must keep on trying to learn and earn to maximum level ..sometime in emotions and hurry we lost our senses and take wrong decision in the end we suffer of these decision ..so we should be careful if we get some challenge instead of losing heart we try with best for the next time .. .

Edited by James jacob

Yes dear, they early decide to give up and lose their hope. But its not right they have to put more hard work on their content and see other valuable content so that they can learn how to be more valuable and get a better reward for their hard work. Also there is a little thing that everyone should have to help the beginners so that they can keep patience and do their work nicely

@Mohammad Sultan Obviously, patience is the major key to success as we don't have to lose hopes on this forum since we can use our mistakes and correct our selves on creating useful and informative posts to the things that we failed to consider earlier in order to survive for a long-term as a forum member

download - 2021-01-16T101323.190.jpg

People like to have gold, diamonds and gems but I like to have habits that make people successful. Sustaining patience and efforts are two very vital things to achieve success. Success do not come overnight, you have to put all your efforts to become the person you want to be. Every one want to be successful until they realize what it takes to be successful. So we should sustain both efforts and patience in a  parallel manner. This is true not only on crypto talk but every field of life. Thank you and have a nice day. 

I agree with you. Many members are losing their interest because of some problems especially beginners want to give up because they can't get reputation in beginning. I advise you to all that giving up isn't a solution of your problem if you haven't high reputation then make sure that your posts have information about new things or not. You should to search on new topics and put interesting ideas for getting reputation.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Yeah I'm facing the same kind of issue. I agree that I'm not regular to this forum but my previous posts are getting deleted and that's why I'm not reaching the 100th posts goal. I kind of lost my patience but I know that it's gonna be worth is so I'm back now. Let's hope for the best! All the best you guys too! 

DO NOT GIVE UP! 

HARDWORK WILL LEAD YOU TO GOOD OUTCOMES!!

PATIENCE IS THE KEY So we have to be patient and keep working.

Yes of course if we have great patients  and have the sprit of struggle  then we surely  move on our life. Similarly  We need this great sprit as well .