What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

Well, if i tell my view about this forum in one line, this would be" This forum can remove the unemployment problem completely if it's activity would spread worldwide." Yes of course day by day this forum is progressing if you compare it with 2/3 years back. And if you abide by the rules of this forum carefully there is no fear of getting banned. What is needed just to hold dreams and work to make it true.

• +2 1

According to my opinion, it depends on the administration. this forum is one of the best places to increase experience and knowledge to enter this world. I advise you to abide by the rules and listen to expert opinions to avoid the ban also crypto is a helpful forum and also help to others get experience and knowledge.

• +3 1

My friend its a really good question. If you asked from me . I am completely clear about that.That the future of this forum is really really bright. This coming year will be proved very successful for this forum. Because it is providing a great platform for people to earn from this forum

• +4 1

On 1/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

For that we have to provide the best of our posts and information in order for everyone to benefit from these posts. We must start and learn the right way and share with friends the ideas and information that help us get the best results.

It will be a great joy of us as the members of this great forum so my view is that very soon the group will grow bigger and will get more ambers to join us and make useful post that can help the forum 

This forum will actually have a future and a good future. This forum have alot of impact to crypto users which help in developing and progressing the Crypto activities. And we hope to see more opportunities in the forum. 

hey guyz the future of this forum is very bright because now it is leading forum you have to honestly work in this forum you may achive at best position this is not fake forum except others forum which make fool us

I'm pretty sure that this forum will have a prosperous future. It had already been predicted by one of the world's leading financial services company that crypto currency will become a substitute for normal currency within just a few decades due to the fragile nature of the current system. Many of the countries had already legalised the crypto currency. This is actually a reason that I believe that the crypto currency is progressing.

I don't think that we will get banned someday. Rather I feels that we will be experts someday when the crypto currency system rules the economy of the whole world.

• +1 1

There isn't anyt any doubt withinside the bright destiny of this discussion board, it'll develop greater and with a bit of luck greater individuals will be part of this discussion board in close to time.

While this platform will carry greater sports for his or her individuals withinside the destiny like speak tokens and for this reason individuals will get greater rewards for being running here. No different platform or internet site can take area of cryptotalk and there could be no different discussion board will are available in destiny. 

This forum future is very bright it is very useful form for beginner who have not much knowledge about cryptocurrency. In future this forum work more in efficient way  and many people join this forum and get benefits. This forum not only give us useful information but it is also give us a good amount of money that is the basic requirement of every person

I am beyond any doubt long-standing time of this gathering will be more shinning than nowadays ... It is getting increasingly prevalent day by day due to its qualities and one of a kind highlights it gives ..it is secure and not fake so number of individuals like this one ..it provide users with best maximums benefit and guidance so clients adore to work here ..there's no time limitation and it isn't time expending ..able to effortlessly work here when we needs ..

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I don't see any doubt about this forum I  very certain that this forum will keep on growing in memebers and posts in the nearest future 

And about crypto currency it really growing and progressing it breaking limits

I think, my buddy, that cryptocurrencies are the destiny, and this forum is one of the quality places to boom revel in and information to enter this international. I propose you to abide by using the rules and concentrate to professional reviews to avoid the ban

• +1 1

If you are in danger of got banned of your account, then for that you should work here according to the rules of the platform, then your account will not be banned. As long as you do not work at all on the rules and regulations of this platform, then there will be no risk to your account. And there is also no doubt that the future of this platform is very bright. In the few years of coming, the number of members on this platform will be very high.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I Think future on cryptographic forms of money are so brilliant, I have never seen a gathering like this where such a lot of information is examined about digital currency. I additionally think in the coming years the cryptographic money will be exchanged everywhere on the world because of its encouraging step by step.

We know that cryptotalk is helpful for every one and we saw crypto future is bright. because crypto is a helpful forum. I think that this forum will be a better place to learn more about cryptocurrency and many new members joieveryday and become more popular, the forum is one of the best forums of its kind, and I highly recommend it, as it is unique as it teaches us everything related to cryptocurrencies and then earns very good earnings.

On 1/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

Dear mate i think the future of this platform is bright. I think after some years cryptocurrencies will progress awesomely. And don't worry dear mate according to my opinion this forum will not be close accedently.

And we can see how cryptocurrency is progressing. It is rising its worth day by day.

• +4 1

Surely in this period, the above-mentioned have always been successful. loving in addition meditate to approaching that valuta is handy booming topical anesthetic international locations. and don't put oneself out illegal, as the aforementioned one podium will drink also not in direction of reduced.

That's a great topic of conversation my friend. I'm really confident that this forum will be growing more and more in the future ,the forums future will be so bright that many more people will be joining this platform without any doubhts. Since this forum provides us more and more chances it will be growing faster in coming years.

Hello dear i am member here. According to me Cryptocurrencies is one and only popular platform in the world. I really like it because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. I prefer to all people join Crypto platform. Don't worry dear this is secure site for another site..

• +2 1

Firstly thank you my friend for such a great topic.According to my opinion,it depends on the administration so how does he manage the platform with this.After that I would like to say that the future of this platform is somewhere bright.

Hye guys this platform will be increase and promote day by day because many people follow this platform because this is create more and more trust in people which are joined this. So this is increased in future.

Yes friend crypto currencies will help you in future. First time i don´t know this system  because this rules and content going very well. In day to most of the people using this site. i am doing now more time.

• +1 1

According to my opinion this forum is one of the best forum even the members are good people try o associate with based on the kind of information that is shared on this forum the members. This forum is kind to its members and to me the platform is growing as the day goes.

Hello,I know this forum has been working for a long time. I hear that many obstacles have been overcome so far.  When the previous obstacles have been overcome, I think if there are any obstacles in the future, they will be overcome.