What's your view on the future of this forum? - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Scottmc

What's your view on the future of this forum?

This forum has bright future,  but we can make our future bright on this forum just by hard work and patient.  So we need to spend more time on this forum and need to learn about this forum. So after passage of time we can make good on this forum.so other thing is patient ,so with we can get so many other thing but for this time required.  Now we know about cryptotalk little bit but after time we can learn more and become expert. 

In my opinion it depends on the management so how will he control the platform with it, then I would like to mention that the destination of this platform is bright somewhere, from now on Mind has started to hold cryptocurrencies and can use cryptocurrency with future. 

• +1 1

On 1/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Does the future of this forum looks bright

Absolutely future of this forum is bright because a lot of new members are joining this forum day by day and improvement are coming day by day. 

On 1/15/2021 at 7:55 PM, Scottmc said:

I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

Yes it is possible for some members who make violation of rules and dangerous for forum. 

• +2 1

@bhaiegoo Yes right. The forum is being  part of our life. Everyday so many new members are joining here. It is true that according to time the forum will be more amazing. I want to learn more and more from this forum. Because I can find so many new updated topics about trading and cryptocurrency.

On 1/15/2021 at 8:55 PM, Scottmc said:

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

What's your view on this and tell us the reasons for your answers...

Hello friend as you already know this is one of the best platform where we can learn and all at the same time. And I am really happy to be a part of this kind of thing. Crypto currency are becoming more and more popular day by day so this forum is providing us free information about crypto. There are lot of people here who share same goal and want to share their own thoughts and information. So I think the future of this forum is bright.

Hello my dear friend there is nothing to worry about crypto talk the future is bright because admins are taken necessary measures to avoid spamming of this forum and all the members are reliable. This forum paid a lot of peoples and a lot people run there houses from this forum. This forum is real and trustful site..

I hope this forum achieve millions of the members in very short time because this forum is not giving only awareness about cryptocruncey it is giving money to people that is a great feature of this forum. 

According to my views the future of crypto will be bright . Because day by day is popularity is going to be increase . In future it will be more popular . In future it will gained more popularity and demand of crypto will rises 

According to my views the future of crypto will be bright . Because day by day is popularity is going to be increase . In future it will be more popular . In future it will gained more popularity and demand of crypto will rises 

Crypto Forum is a popular online platform.  People from different countries work here.  You can earn bitcoin by working in cryptocurrency  The crypto market is much more or less overnight.  Yet I hope it will get better in the future.

The time is changing quickly. Nothing remains same anymore. Change is fate. And Crypto forum also progressing. And I think in future this forum will provide extra fascillities to the members working on it. 

Though it's a huge number of the members on this forum and many of them are baned but still the process is carrying on. Crypto talk has  bright future ahead and it will continue progressing as the time by providing everything to their members.

• +2 1

In fact, my friend, there are some problems in paying for some members, but it is not this big problem, this happens sometimes and we have to take into account, and for the future of the Forum I personally see a rather bright future for him, if the quality of the published information is more large, and for cryptocurrencies, I think it will develop more and in the near future we can give up banknotes!
As for the ban, too, never to worry, supervisors will only ban you if they find many mistakes! 
So just improve the quality of your posts and you'll be fine.
Greetings to you.

Edited by Jeff J Carrel

This from has a bright future.this from will go to very far and one day it will be the best earning way of mobile.here we don't need to work much but the income is going.and the members will also increase day by day.one day the members number will cross one million.

For me, this forum has gone thru a lot of challenges and this forum makes also lots of adjustments to improve this forum. And I believe that this forum will become a successful and well-known site which is a good source of knowledge and income in the cryptoworld.

Cryptocurrency is a new and popular medium through which we can all successfully earn income and moreover it is believed to be reliable and dependable so we can close our eyes and say that its future extends far as its popularity grows day by day.  Increases which indicates the possibility of taking cryptocurrency farther in the future.

My vision for this platform is very positive, based on the remarkable rapid development of the number of members participating in it, the quality of publications on digital currencies, in addition to the ability of the ever-increasing digital currencies to be the basis of modern financial transactions.

In my opinion, in the future of this forum, it will go further and will become very popular. As a result, more and more people will join this forum. Working in this forum will increase the money a lot more. So this forum will go further in the future.

Hello friends, this forum is a great forum. Our future here is the bright. In the future, there will be more working in the world than cryptocurrency, and cryptocurrency is one through which you can easily trade.  can

My view about this forum is very bright. We're living in a digital world and crypto becaming more popular every year. This forum isn't old like other crypto forums but we can all see the progress inside short amount of time. If crypto continue to grow, and governments start to accept crypto , this forum will became more efficient forum.

Good afternoon everyone.

My questions this afternoon are; 

1. Does the future of this forum looks bright?

2. In few years to come, what would be

the situation of cryptocurrency? 

3. In your own point of view did you think cryptocurrency is progressing?

4. I'm afraid we shouldn't just wake up one day and find out that our accounts are banned or will are unable to login to the forum anymore? 

Dear there is a lot of scope of this site because world is moving toward online earning and buying ,saling so I think this site would be more useful in the near future, people will get enough money and knowledge about bitcoin and it's business from this site.

My friend, the cryptocurrency is in a state of continuous progress since the time it appeared, it retreated a little in a period of time, but it has returned to its normal position, and the cryptocurrency has become like paper currency and it is constantly progressing.

I see in this forum a more than wonderful future .. because I see a large turnout of members on it .. and also the private administration in it is also wonderful and they know how to manage things.

This forum will get more success in future because many people like this forum and get benefits through this forum .I think this forum will succeed .

• +1 1

The cryptotalk forum is much better than all other forums. It can be easily worked, money can be earned. There is a great demand for it. The number of members of this site will increase in the future.Because many people will benefit from working here as well as their main thing is to be able to earn money.

• +2 1