Success requires patience - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

Success requires patience

Absolutely yes, success really required patience, to be successful you have to endure some things in life. To be a successful person you will go through alot in this journey of success. Success is a journey you need patience, endurance, Hard work to be successful. 

Exactly you have a point there because without patience we cannot achieve our success in life, so in achieving our goal here in these forum patience and hard work is required in achieving our success here.

I completely agree with you on this, if you set a goal and want to achieve it, you will have to tire to reach it so you have to be patient with this fatigue until you reach the success that you want

Of course, success requires a lot of patience and hard work.  This is a slow process.  Most people want to succeed in a short time but they fail.  This is because they do not want to work hard.  They just want to succeed in a few other ways without having to work hard.  Success requires time and effort and lots of dedication.  Those who have the patience and the courage to work hard can achieve what they want in life, thanks to my friend.

I totally agree with you, we must have a lot of patience to be successful, we cannot expect to be successful overnight, patience is a fundamental part and a complement to the work and effort we make to achieve the success we want.

• +1 1

I agree with you, i think that patience is the best thing that we have to have, because it is one of the basic conditions for having a successful life especially in a field just like trading field for example, patient people are wise because they can control their emotions and they are able to follow the strategies that they learn carefully and correctly.

Pricey friends,we need to have persistence for success,so for you to achirve our aim we should be endurance and recognition on paintings well.Staying power is needed to enhance your destiny.When we are persistence,Allah glad with us and help us alot.In other words staying power is the key of achievement.Staying power is required and not anything can takes place in a single day.

Yes, dear partner, patience is very important in the world of cryptocurrencies and in any other area of life since patience gives us time to obtain information without being able to succeed in our lives
A big greeting to the whole community

We have to work patiently along with hard work in our life because if we do not travel then we have seen that many members do damage due to not being patient. I should work with the boar at every step because we have a lot to gain by being patient. And we will see many such members in whom they did a lot of damage due to lack of patience. So to be successful in life, it is necessary to do everything and we should work with patience. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Indeed companion the facts confirm that achievement requires a lot of patiences without tolerance and persevering you can't be an effective in your life we need to buckle down for everything and for the sucess we truly need to do a great deal of hardwork day by day .Best wishes

Obviously. Without patient you will not able to gain success. Success will not come so easily. You have to work hard for this. Read,learn, research, gather knowledge then apply it. Then you will gain success. This will take more time. So you must have to be patient. Otherwise you will fall.             

My friend is very right, I leave you all this nice quote that I found:

Patience is not passive waiting. It is the active acceptance of the process necessary to obtain your goals and dreams. (Ray A. Davis)

I think it reflects very well what you wanted to convey in your post.

You are absolutely right that by stepping on a person to move forward It is very important to have a patient It is said that the fruit of patience is very sweet Thank you so much 

I wanna quote a famous quote that patience is a key to success so the more you are patient the more chances to get success as you can face any kind of behavior of others and succeed in life 

There is no success that comes suddenly, success needs hard work and patience and giving everything its due, if you do not give the time and effort for the work that you do, it will definitely not succeed, for me I waited about six months until I started to feel that I am making real profits in the world of crypto .

Yup, it's true. The main point is to be patient for the right opportunities in our lives. For that we need to control our emotions. As it is in trading, we have to look at the market, price of currency and then do trade.

Hello my friends, it is good for a person to be patient and calm in order to make correct decisions regarding his life and work. Patience is the key to success. I hope you will have it.

• +3 1

Of course, patience is such a quality that it is important for success. So it is very important for life. patience gives a good reward. It's a real and fundamental fact that the secret to success is patience. Patience is valued and achieving success is very critical.

Patience is very important when it comes to the crypto world especially when it comes to earning. The price of a coin is constantly changing and going up and down, therefore if you sell of a coin to early or risk having a great loss.  Also when it comes to platforms such as this one you have to be patient with your earnings because as much as you are earning here you are also learning and that will help you to grow further in the future in the field. This is what will help you to achieve your goals

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Yes my friend you are absolutely right.  Success can’t come easily for this you have to work hard.  The one and most  important part is patience.  Patience is a powerful thing. You can bring success by keeping patience. My dear friend it is common that you can not be success first time.  So that you can't lose hope. You should try second,  third,  forth,  fifth....  Your patient is important every where.  Success always requires patient my friend.  So you need patience if you want to see the face of success. 

Best of luck my dear friend 💜💜           

Yes you are right.Patience is necessary in every field of our life and if we want success in our life then we have to do our work with slow pace because slow and steady wins the race

Yeah success requires patience. Without patience you can't do anything. Patience is the key to success. Patience is need in every steps of life. If you do business you require patience. In exchanging you need patience. Because you don't know when price rise up . So patience is important. 

Yes. Patience is the main key of success. If someone don't have patience on this work he can't gain success at all. Patience is the first formula of Success . . .

The patience is the basis of all the patience without going to get success that gives us on our dreams when the first time we fail there we have to work here effort and fatigue and to get to get what we want in the end .. I wish the conciliation of all

Yes it is right that success requires patience .that means anyone can't rich in short time. If it is occurred its time is short. That means sudden growth is not consistent forever in your life. So patiently growth is good for all