Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
taurus27

Do you know anything about the ratings or reputation

What I know about reputation is that you get increase in your overall community reputation if you get a positive reaction and you get decrease in your overall community reputation if you get a negative reaction.

• +1 1

Welcome, my dear friend, on this platform. We must study participation well before publishing. We must also classify participation, as there are posts that have more impact and benefit than others. A higher evaluation must be taken.

• +3 1

Thanks, my friend, that's a good question
When you get ratings on all your comments between (1+ to 5+), you will definitely get a good reputation, in addition to posting useful, meaningful and educational topics, and you will get a high viewership.
Here your rating and rating is very high, and with that, you start your journey to fame on the right track

1 + to +5 is given for publications that contain useful information for others and adhere to the rules of the forum. 1- to 5- For negative publications that have no meaning and do not contain useful information and are not bound by the rules, that's all I know

• +1 1

I am still a new member but I think I know some things about the reactions and reputations. reactions are of two types it can either be a positive reaction or a negative reaction and a positive reaction adds value on your community reputation why a negative reaction reduces the value of your community reputation.

Cryptotalk posting campaign most profitable payment is BTC and this greatly depends on the rating your post receive in 24/7 hours. Which means the post most be influential, valuable and useful to fellow members for them to appreciate your effort by rating you positively. 

Nevertheless reputation feature is one of the impressive feature that is curtailing the wide spread of mischievous acts such as spamming, paraphrasing and slow quality posts. 

My friend, these feedbacks are in order to express your opinion on the post or comment. If useful, the positive rating can be from +1 to +5
If you do not find the content useful and of no importance, you can give a negative rating from -1 to -5

If we share topics with useful, valuable and new content, then it will gain a favorable reputation with a value of +1 to +5, and we must give this reputation to publications with useful content and to encourage members to further progress in the forum

You can rate the topic or comment you have read with the value you find appropriate based on the given values. And so the process is done, my friend, it is simple and comfortable

what you actually have to know is that you can receive payments for your posts and comments, if you get positive ratings, by other members, otherwise if you get negative ratings, you will not receive payments for those posts, important to mention that everything will depend on the quality of your content as when cryptotalk see that you are a user who has an excellent reputation, it means that your content is relevant and can be of use to the forum.

• +1 1

My friend in this forum there is an advantage that everyone has to give positive or negative ratings on posts and comments so as to evaluate the topic and see if it is useful or not and you will be paid for publications that get good reputation .

• +3 1

hello friends I have been told by my elders that you must post some useful comments and  also should check spelling mistakes otherwise comments would be deleted and we must give and take some likes from other member 

According to my humble experience, comments with useful content are rated positively from +1 to +5
As for duplicate or copied comments, you should receive negative feedback from
  -1 to -5

• +5 1

Dear brother, welcome to you.  As for the ratings, they are either positive or negative evaluations.  If the submitted topic is not helpful, you must submit a negative review.  If it's a good and helpful topic, you should give a positive review.  As you can see, my friend, the ratings are a way to give you opinion

Hello my friend..
A positive reputation is awarded to helpful posts and it is rated from +1 to +5. If posts are unhelpful and effective, they are awarded to posts that are useless or meaningless. So always work hard to create a helpful post so that you can gain a positive reputation.

• +2 1

Hello dear friend, a positive reputation is important, and without that reputation, you will not get paid for comments or topics, and a positive reputation also leads to the confidence of members in the person and increases his followers, and this is a very motivating thing and a positive reputation comes from the creation of useful topics or comments

• +2 1

Its our responsibility to give reaction to others content. If your comment is relevant, useful, informative then people will give you positive reaction. Then your reputation will grow. And if your content is not useful, relevant then people will give you negative  reaction. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum. 

Reputation is given according to the interest that the post gives to the readers, and this reputation is classified according to interest, but payments are not made on posts that have a negative reputation or that do not have any support.
So we have to take care of the topics we write and make them more useful.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, you are right. Reputation is an important and fundamental matter for work here. We must strive to gain it through sharing useful topics and cooperating with each other.

My friend, any positive evaluation on any post you receive, whether negative or non-rated, will not give you anything in the post, so try to make your post valuable to get any rating, and it does not matter if it is 1 or 5. It is important that it is evaluated to be paid for it.

• +4 1

How are you my friend
I would like to tell you that a good reputation ranges from +1 to 5+ and you give this reputation to the useful posts and the value that you benefit from as a beginner or member and also when you read posts that are not helpful and difficult to think, you should rate these posts with a negative reputation from -1 to -5

• +2 1

Hello my friend there are many classifications here and they are all useful to all people . My sense of knowledge and experience in this work, there are many classifications . The beginners section, I think it is better to start with it because it is the simplest and easiest department and does not need much effort and you can start from it . A good reputation among members will benefit you and increase your popularity

Reputations have guidelines and regulations on how to use them, which we all deserve to obey in order to avoid making a mistake. You can offer positive reputation to only members who posted useful posts in the forum, giving them either +1,+2,+3 or so on based on their effort, and you can give negative reputation to members who posted useless or unhelpful posts in the forum.

• +4 1

Hello everybody, buddy, what you need to know is that if you get good ratings from other users, you will get paid for your posts and comments; otherwise, if you get negative ratings, you won't get paid for those posts. It's important to note that this will rely on the quality of your material.

• +4 1

Ratings is the one we give to other people which became their reputation points. These are the basis of our earnings here in the forum. If we don't have any reputation points then we will not be paid by the forum. We can also give rates to other people if we find their post useful. The more post you have the more possible rate you get.