The cryptocurrency halving to come. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

The cryptocurrency halving to come.

A good day everyone!

As we already know, many cryptocurrencies, as well as Bitcoin, in their system have programmed a time to apply reductions in terms of rewards for participation of miners, and this generally results in the supply being reduced, producing an increase in the prices of these assets. In this way, we have already seen that in the middle of 2020 the reduction to half of the rewards in Bitcoin occurred and this year 2021 the halving already corresponds to the following cryptocurrencies.
Verge (XGV)
Cryptocurrency that occupies the 88th position of the CoinMarketCap, whose current price is $ 0.013, will have its halving for the last week of January 2021 when its chain reaches a block height of 4,700,000. At this point, the current 200 XVG bounty issued to miners every 30 seconds will drop to 100 XVG.
Tomochain (TOMO)
Coin located in position 122 with a price of $ 1.33
The Tomochain halving will take place the first week of February 2021, when the number of TOMO coins issued annually will drop from 2 million to 1 million.
Vertcoin (VTC)
Located in position 557 of the CoinMarket with a value of 0.20 $
The Vertcoin block reward halving is scheduled for the first week of December 2021, at which point the amount of VTC issued to miners will be reduced from 25 to 12.5 per block.
And finally.
Ravencoin (RVN)

In position number 113 with a current value of $ 0.016

Although the halving of this coin is scheduled for January 2022, the halving of the reward of the first Ravencoin block is worth mentioning this time around and will see the reduction of the issuance rate from 5,000 RVN to 2,500 RVN per block.

Knowing that these cryptocurrencies will increase in value due to these events, do you think it is a good time to start acquiring them and take advantage of a good performance as a result of this event? I would like to know your opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Well, I am tracking the Tomochain for a while, and it seems The platform is perfoming good and I have made many trades profitable. As the halving is happening sure the price will get positive impact,  I amnot sure about others fundamentals but tomo is solving the issue that they supposed to increase scability. I will enter another trade in it , after short research about halving details.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

It seems interesting what you have introducing on your topic Dear. This is the first time I heard about Verge (XGV), Tomochain (TOMO), Vertcoin (VTC) and also about Ravencoin (RVN) halving program. And I think yes after the halving sure they will improve their image and price value.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I have find some good coins for investment and trading. Those coins TOMO, RVN looks promising to me and their halving event will give some good earning their for I will look into those coins. Those above mention coins I have used only verge XGV last time during Bullrun of 2017.for this bull run I have collected many coins and now waiting fir alt coins season. Where the prices of those coins will go up. 

Thanks for letting us know about this. I didn't know all these coins had a halving at all. I think that maybe there will be some boost in their price, although it will be something that will depend on Bitcoin too, as all the market is about Bitcoin. 

I don't have any good remarks to make for any of them though however I will try to find good trading opportunities.

• +2 1

On 1/16/2021 at 12:38 AM, zhoutong said:

Thanks for letting us know about this. I didn't know all these coins had a halving at all. I think that maybe there will be some boost in their price, although it will be something that will depend on Bitcoin too, as all the market is about Bitcoin. 

As they are potential altcoins, they will get influences from market momentum generated by Bitcoin despite their halving to reduce block rewards to miners. Technically, miners from mentioned blockchains might face difficulties to proceed their operations due to lower block rewards for mining the transactions, but the balance in price and supply of crypto to circulation should be there. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

In fact, my friend, I do not have any information on this subject and I cannot predict it because I do not have sufficient experience, but I expect a significant increase in these currencies this year, and the price of these currencies will reach its highest rates.

On 1/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, Barbarellah said:

Ravencoin (RVN)

Although the halving of this coin is scheduled for January 2022, the halving of the reward of the first Ravencoin block is worth mentioning this time around and will see the reduction of the issuance rate from 5,000 RVN to 2,500 RVN per block.

If you check some, they will halve not soon, like the ravincoin which will have in 2022, and we are yet in 2021, even we are in the beginning of 2021. Also some will have in ending of this year. 

Edited by JanBomCrypto

The halving of cryptocurrencies usually has a good effect on the price, but this is only if they are not already overpriced. For these coins it may have a positive effect perhaps in the case of all of them, but I don't think it will be something that will make their prices move way higher from what they reached today because of the halving. I mean Verge already has billions of coins circulating and most of these coins have low demand. They are not litecoin or something that is in the top to make a big difference. But perhaps they will be found by traders to be invested just because of their halving, pump and dumps happen very often.

On 1/14/2021 at 9:50 PM, Barbarellah said:

Knowing that these cryptocurrencies will increase in value due to these events, do you think it is a good time to start acquiring them and take advantage of a good performance as a result of this event? I would like to know your opinion.

No doubt (whether in the long or short run), the halving process will have some positive impact on its value. Before considering them for investment however, caution must be applied. This is time of BTC dominance, and in BTC bull runs, altcoins suffers as large percentage of investors wouldn't miss out on it. If one is making investment on those, expect to that for long term purpose.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Dear friend, thank you for this wonderful and useful analysis of the most important events that have changed regarding cryptocurrency mining, which could change in the coming years.

Bitcoin's halving affected lots of cryptocurrency. No, actually Bitcoin's bull run last month affected the prices of lost of cryptocurrency. There are cryptocurrencies that piggy backed on Bitcoin's bull run, but some cryptocurrency crashed while Bitcoin is rising.

So many altcoins have a halving too, probably because they shared, or copied the code of Bitcoin and selected to keep most of the Bitcoin options without changes. I don't know a lot about all these cryptocurrencies, but thanks for this because it could be vital information for traders.

My friend, the near future and until the end of 2021 is cryptocurrencies regarding cryptocurrencies and the global economy, so I am not expecting, but see that Bitcoin goes to about $ 100,000 at the end of this year, and the reason is due to the Corona virus and its approval by PayPal and its support from the said companies' capital Thank you very much

The only halving that had an effect in the price of a coin it was Litecoin, but it was nothing like what going on with Bitcoin. I will have litecoin as an example and possible pump for some coins. The market is very weak though and only driven by rumours and news, no matter if this is just fud or useless fomo.

On 1/14/2021 at 10:50 PM, Barbarellah said:

A good day everyone!

As we already know, many cryptocurrencies, as well as Bitcoin, in their system have programmed a time to apply reductions in terms of rewards for participation of miners, and this generally results in the supply being reduced, producing an increase in the prices of these assets. In this way, we have already seen that in the middle of 2020 the reduction to half of the rewards in Bitcoin occurred and this year 2021 the halving already corresponds to the following cryptocurrencies.
Verge (XGV)
Cryptocurrency that occupies the 88th position of the CoinMarketCap, whose current price is $ 0.013, will have its halving for the last week of January 2021 when its chain reaches a block height of 4,700,000. At this point, the current 200 XVG bounty issued to miners every 30 seconds will drop to 100 XVG.
Tomochain (TOMO)
Coin located in position 122 with a price of $ 1.33
The Tomochain halving will take place the first week of February 2021, when the number of TOMO coins issued annually will drop from 2 million to 1 million.
Vertcoin (VTC)
Located in position 557 of the CoinMarket with a value of 0.20 $
The Vertcoin block reward halving is scheduled for the first week of December 2021, at which point the amount of VTC issued to miners will be reduced from 25 to 12.5 per block.
And finally.
Ravencoin (RVN)

Working on cryptocurrencies is really good because many currencies are trying to reduce their number in half in order to achieve large profits.

I remember the Litecoin halving created a lot of hype and the price of this altcoin created very good results and profits for investors, with the market having reached in 2019 the lowest point. But it is all about Bitcoin again, if price keeps dropping these altcoins will also drop no matter if they have a halving and reduced mining rewards.

On 1/23/2021 at 9:08 PM, YASIR KHAN said:

There is a curruncy in your list which I am already investing. And luckily it's now easy for me to earn profit because as you said in future it could go high then its a good news for me.

Thank you very much dear for sharing this information with me. 

Investing in a real coin can bring good profit but if you invest on shit coins or on new coins then you will loss your investment. ETH, TRX or RXP will be the best choice for the investment.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Most of the sites have adopted the half project in their projects in order to receive a welcome before the members and this is because it is similar to the Bitcoin currency project

Yes, my friend, indeed, cryptocurrencies are subjected to a halving every 4 years, and this is what actually happened in March 2020, and this was very clear, which led to the decline of Bitcoin in particular very significantly.

the next bitcoin halving to come will probably in the next 3 years and our expectations are aligned such that the effect of the next Halving will meet the price of this coin skyrockets to another all-time record the highest when compared to the previous halvings

I can say that it is the right time to invest, calculate when a certain asset will be reduced, I have to invest a large capital when it is in decline and keep it in Hold until this same asset exceeds the previously established price and grows at new crypto levels.

I didn't notice hype for halving on Verge or Tomochain during the time this event happened on their blockchain. It is what it is. Halving works if there is adoption, even if this adoption is just for the adoption and not meaning anything else. Bitcoin has enough adoption even from institutions, but considering use case, it probably is behind anything else.

really useful information. Yes, this point should be focused on the majority. The split of the coin gives good results at its inception. If any announcement appears about any currency, it will split in the coming months, so it is the best investment. These currencies that you have listed for us, I will check them in turn and do my part. good luck for all .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Dear friend do not waste time in asking that question. Just go for it and invest in the digital currencies because they are going to be x100 times . I started a bit late and regretted myself but the members here told me that it's never too late to start here.