Get payment for learning. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robert88876

Get payment for learning.

The probable answer could be that for my opinion yes mah dear friend you are absolutely right. This is the best forum for earning with learning 

this forum provides you knowledge about crypto world and other digital currency.This forum provide you a chance to learn many things from this forum free. And also earn money free from here. 

I think crypto talk is one and only platform which gives you payment for being learned. Usually in normal life people pay inorder to gain knowledge but in crypto talk we get good earning from this platform. This forum teaches us about many aspects of life. We learn alot of things about digitan currency, modarn and scientific world. And when we learn all these things and try to apply them in our publications this thing makes our publication worth reading and eye catching than people give us engagements and we also get good payments. 

yes it is true dear friends that we can get payment of learning . And only this platform we are able of this . So we can  say thta this  is only one platform like that.

• +4 1

I joined this forum last week.It is ism platform which give you money without investment and also give you a knowledge about different things like crypto,trading.I specifically glade.

You really wrote very well. It's a great forum that we can use while learning information. I haven't started winning yet. but I hope I get it soon.

You are right, the idea of this forum is wonderful, most of us as students need to work and we also have the desire to learn and acquire new knowledge, this forum provides us with knowledge and money at the same time, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to those in charge of this forum ❤❤❤

55 minutes ago, Robert88876 said:

Greetings to all. I joined this forum last week. And, I had the point of view that this site also first ask to invest money then I will get some profits. But, after joining this now I am feeling very lucky. Like, this site is amazing and there is no other forum like it. This forum is teaching all and instead of getting fee for it this forum is paying it's members to learn. How amazing is that. I am learning things daily.  And, it is our duty to work together and make this forum the best and most popular in the whole world.

Dear @Robert88876 first of all i welcome  you on this great forum. I am still newbie  here. But this is very awesome platform where we learn and earn together. And I have not seen any platform that gives you money to learn before.😍

Yes dear we all are lucky to be  a part of this site because on this site we can creat account with zer investment work here and can earn a lot of profit.Moreover we can also learn alot about different digital currencies for free along with earning so it is on of the best earning and learning platfofm in my view 

• +1 1

It is great that we all contribute in the learning process of beginners and I am happy if my posts and advice have helped even one person that read my posts, to make correct decisions, not sell very low and be cautious on certain levels, I also learned something more from the forum and I also feel great there is a payment too for the content we create.

I joined this forum last week. The idea of this forum is wonderful,we have the desire  to learn and acquire new knowledge, this forum provides us with knowledge.

This platform Was  really awesome for earn and at the same time learn.

This  platform give many important information and also here by working we have good experience about cryptocurrency. 

Yes, my friend, we are all fortunate with this forum. He teaches us about cryptocurrencies and pays us good sums. Therefore, we must respect the rules and help build it. It is a source of income for us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Yes, you are right. This site is giving so many benefits under one platform. This site is giving knowledge to others as a teacher and instead of getting tuition fee from us, this site is paying us to listen and get knowledge. This site inviting people all around the world to come here and fill your pockets with whole bunch of profits. I have not seen such a useful forum in my entire life. A big thumbs up to this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right my dear that this platform provide us information and we learn alot from this and it will pay us for learning which is such a unique and good thing 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

You are absolutely right my friend. I have found this forum to be very helpful in both learning and earning from discussing crypto currency. Yeah, there are a lot of platforms where you have to invest atleast 5 to 10 dollars in order to start earning. But cryptotalk talk allows its members to earn from the very start as you register here on this platform. And they haven't even asked for any investment. Even if you are new and don't know anything about the crypto world then this is the best place for crypto aspirants. Thankyou. 

Many of us come to this forum with doubts, but then we realize how good it is, and how much valuable information we can get here that benefits us since we learn a lot from it, besides that the forum allows us to collect some satoshis to be able to invest them or use them as we want 

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Robert88876 said:

Greetings to all. I joined this forum last week. And, I had the point of view that this site also first ask to invest money then I will get some profits. But, after joining this now I am feeling very lucky. Like, this site is amazing and there is no other forum like it. This forum is teaching all and instead of getting fee for it this forum is paying it's members to learn. How amazing is that. I am learning things daily.  And, it is our duty to work together and make this forum the best and most popular in the whole world.

@Robert88876you are right my friend, this forum doesn't only offers earning for us, the more we stay here the more we learn something new and amazing about crypto world. It is good to work here because you can help other people as well to be knowledgeable enough if ever they want something like to invest and trade. This site is good especially for us people who does not only wants to earn but to learn as well.

This forum is indeed a great one. 

It has the quality other from don't have in them,I mean isn't it much interesting when you get paid and acquiring more knowledge as well.

This forum is really the best of it kind recently in the world right now

It is true that I will not work with such a forum before, as it provides us with a lot of valuable information that makes us good investors in the future and we must always strive towards developing it with the latest information.

• +5 1

I totally agree with you friend. Cryptotalk forum provide member with two great opportunity which is learning and earning. It is only on cryptotalk forum that you will get paid for the topic and post made to the site. Not only this, you will also gain a lot of information and knowledge which will be useful in cryptocurrency trading. It improve both reading and writing soils of the member.

• +5 1

For me, getting paid while learning is an exciting way to continue my passion in work because every day, I gained new knowledge while earning. This forum is really helpful to all of us here, because we are in the home now because of the pandemic and we really wanted to earn money while gaining knowledge. Nowadays, crypto currency has been part of our life, we use it as a tool to earn extra money, so that this forum helps me getting more knowledge about crypto.

Definitely.we are all lucky to be in this forum.It teaches us about cryptocurrencies and pays us a good sum. Therefore, we must maintain the rules and help it grow.It is a good source of income for us.

Edited by anastasia33

Dear friend, I agree with your comment and post.  This program is very important and.  This form gives us money and we can gain knowledge, increase efficiency through this program.  And achieve success in one's own work.  Through it we can make money here.  This is really a very helpful platform.

• +5 1

cryptotalk structure give us the chance to learn and the learning movement which will perform with its assistance is additionally giving us cash consequently in light of the fact that. It pay for what we acquire Knowledge here.

• +1 1

You are right mate, this forum is so helpful we learn alots in it and we also earn on it at same time. This is amazing we all feel motivated in this forum because it's legit and reliable so is our job to cooperate and help each other so that we can make the forum even bigger.

• +5 1