Get payment for learning. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robert88876

Get payment for learning.

Hello friends....

I agree with you that this forum provides us with a lot of information and experiences about cryptocurrencies, and we must make it full of valuable, useful and important content in order to make good profits and always get a good reputation.

thank you

• +5 1

this  platform is a very good platform, through this platform you can earn money without investing. Through this platform, you have earning due to knowledge as well as money.

Cryptotalk is the solitary site in the entire world that pays you for educating you. It furnishes you with all the information you require to have about cryptographic money and the crypto market, yet, they pay you as you learn. It is an extremely awesome spot to be and I am glad to be here.

Yes. You should pay for learning.  If you want to learn something good, then you must pay.

The world runs with money.  You can't learn anything good without money.

If you go to study somewhere, you will get money

. So pay for good deeds.

That's true, we get payment for our participating in the forum. We learn through this forum and the experience we shared help us to learn better and get paid for those posts and comments to he motivated to do more. 

You are very right friend, I joined this forum with the expectation that it would be the same as the others and it would take me a very pleasant surprise, so far I think it is the best of those I know, very good interaction between the members and the community it is the best always trying to help beginners who are starting on this site.

Hello my dear friend, welcome to my work fron crypto talk anyone created among others comments. I will be kind possible and experience we shared. Do the forum expressing hope write topic research content so much tough beginners who are starting. Thanks a lot.

I specifically glad I am also new here and not more know about trading but joining this forum I see many opinions of different people about trading and trading sites which helps me to choose best one. So this forum is very good those people who are unemployed or who want to know about crypto,Crypto talk not only just fill our pocket but also our brain with more informations.

CryptoTalk is a platform that has many benefits, the most important of which is obtaining useful and necessary information in the field of cryptocurrencies, as well as increasing experience in social and intellectual communication skills, in addition to earning money in the easiest way.in addition to earning money in the easiest way.  There is also much to learn..

Cryptotalk is the unique forum easy to complete their task of doing post, and you will get paid to do that. And the valuable thing we find here, effectively we are learning and at the same times we get paid to learn! Exist a such opportunity like this outside this forum?... I'm not sure!

That's right. If we do a job, we are paid for it. As a result, we can pay better attention to that job. But if we don't pay, we lose interest.Our expectation is to do something good in this forum.

Yes this platform is very good as it provides information from different people and by working here we are earning as well this is the great thing about that forum i am so happy to work here and learn about crypto currency

Spending free time here on the forum is more productive than wasting time on social media
We gain experience and information
We open a discussion on a useful topic and leave opinions

It’s a wonderful greeting to all members that have been Your absolutely right, this was the best platform for me when I get started to be one of the forums. I am just enjoying on staying here because I gain a lot of knowledge about the world of crypto currency while earn. There are times that writing my comments here makes me really hard but I hope that as  I get longer staying here it would be easy for me because I have a knowledge on that topic.

You said well. I have never worked in a forum such like this. I have not been a member yet but I realized that the aim of this forum is to spread knowledge about various topics. That is why I am not asked to pay a registration fee to join this forum. I really loved this platform. I hope that one day I will be able to learn and become proficient in working in this forum and from this forum I will be able to acquire enough knowledge and skills to spend them in good work. I am also lucky that I got the opportunity to work on a platform like this. Thank you cryptotalk and also thank you for your post my dear friend. Best of luck!

This plateforme is extremely useful for everybody since they don't request speculation I see alot of plateforme if u joining after that he request venture he if u can't contribute they don't give you any benefit yet first time I saw this plateforme they don't request speculation they likewise pay you for learning its implies that u additionally gaining from this plateforme and furthermore acquiring the both are u fined here so this plateforme exceptionally intriguing applications u doing persevering u got everything here

On 1/14/2021 at 3:45 PM, Robert88876 said:

Greetings to all. I joined this forum last week. And, I had the point of view that this site also first ask to invest money then I will get some profits. But, after joining this now I am feeling very lucky. Like, this site is amazing and there is no other forum like it. This forum is teaching all and instead of getting fee for it this forum is paying it's members to learn. How amazing is that. I am learning things daily.  And, it is our duty to work together and make this forum the best and most popular in the whole world.

Dude, sure of direction you get cash from this platform through making useful posts so with the intention to maje you have got some information about cryptocurrencies and also you get that know-how by means of getting to know.

You are right, this forum is great for gaining knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies and trading in them in addition to learning a lot of senior members and learning from them
With working on this forum, making gains and collecting cryptocurrencies.

Of course you are right to learn from a lot of senior members as well as gain knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency from them and this forum is great for doing business in them.
  I think working in this forum is about making a profit and collecting cryptocurrencies

Yes it is one and only platform where is no registration for admission in virtual school where we can get a lot of knowledge for free. We should work as a family members there to separate our knowledge and experience to beginners. We should work hard and learn about cryptotalk so we can earn.

At no time cryptotalk asks for any investment to enter, you simply have to register and start making the good publications you have in mind, all of us who are within cryptotalk must do our part to enlarge this forum above others and make it known the benefits that are obtained here, both knowledge and money.

I agree with you dear. this forum provides us with a lot of information and experience about this field . Everyone knows everything that helps you write high quality informative posts. It gives you a reputation so if you know well, you will be able to get paid..   

Some website give us money for working for website but this website are totally different from thier website it will give us money for learning us how to trade or how can we earn money with exchange so i think this website have totally different and different reputation from all other members 

Yes, it is true what you say, my friend, and that this teaches us patience and knowledge, and more than that it works to give money to users and we must work on his reputation as soon as possible

For people who know the forum externally, it is understood that you have different thoughts about the way in which money is generated in the forum, but thanks to many users who have dedicated a little of their time to create posts, we can find some very important that are tutorials for new users about how to link your account and the basics to generate income in the forum and be able to learn at the same time, without a doubt those users deserve to have more reputation in this regard since they support all users