Get payment for learning. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Robert88876

Get payment for learning.

Greetings to all. I joined this forum last week. And, I had the point of view that this site also first ask to invest money then I will get some profits. But, after joining this now I am feeling very lucky. Like, this site is amazing and there is no other forum like it. This forum is teaching all and instead of getting fee for it this forum is paying it's members to learn. How amazing is that. I am learning things daily.  And, it is our duty to work together and make this forum the best and most popular in the whole world.

• Useful or interesting 11
  • +1 8
  • +2 2
  • +3 3
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

In fact, you are right, my friend, and I agree with you that this forum provides us with a lot of information and experiences about cryptocurrencies, and we must make it full of valuable, useful and important content in order to make good profits and always get a good reputation.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

Welcome, my friend, this forum is very useful and gives us information and experience about cryptocurrencies in addition to earning money for our work here and this is really good.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Yes, my dear friend. 

This is a new generation that always aspires to a way to teach 

And now we're in a real epidemic, so we have to help each other. 

And that's because universities and colleges have stopped. 

and companies too causing a big loss 

That's why we're on this forum following our daily activity for humanity. 

• +1 3
  • +2 2

I agree with you all guyz, this forum will  gives you a lot of information ad knowledge. You can get so much useful topics and posts that you wolud be able  to understand the crypto world fully. You would be able to make post by your own and also be able to write a topic here. In spite of these your usefull posts will be the source of earning for you

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Only cryptotalk do that, you gain two things at the same time: You gain and add up to your cryptocurrency knowledge and at the same time get paid for learning from this amazing platform. Am so greatful that i am opportune to be part of this unique forum. 

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, indeed, because this forum is the best ever, as it gives useful information for free, but on the contrary it provides profits to its subscribers, and I trust this forum

• +1 1

Welcome to cryptotalk my friend, this platform makes us to gain more knowledge and experience. Also it allows us to share useful information on cryptocurrencies and get good reputations for our self. And we earn more money.

• +1 1

If you make good posts then you will be rewarded in the end of the week and your content and post must be good and attractive and you will be paid your struggling efforts by the cryptotalk in the form of bitcoin and youbit cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yeah,learning is the best thing in this forum. In this forum,you can learn the cryptocurrency from basic to expert. You can also earn money by doing this post. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Right dear because many websites charges for registration fee and specially they ask for investment which is something that discourage and distrust the people and in case of this forum , it's free to join and whatever the work u do is totally paid. It's a great platform

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Absolutely right is this platform provide us the opportunity to learn and the learning activity which will perform with the help of it is also providing us money in return because.... It pay for what we gain Knowledge over here.... So i recommend it to all of you to come and work for the purpose of availing its features.

• +1 1

Greetings to you, my friend, that this forum provides us with many useful topics and posts about the world of coding and considers it as a work through which we can obtain payments, in fact I do not see that there are other sites that offer all these wonderful features.

• +2 1

20 minutes ago, Robert88876 said:

Greetings to all. I joined this forum last week. And, I had the point of view that this site also first ask to invest money then I will get some profits. But, after joining this now I am feeling very lucky. Like, this site is amazing and there is no other forum like it. This forum is teaching all and instead of getting fee for it this forum is paying it's members to learn. How amazing is that. I am learning things daily.  And, it is our duty to work together and make this forum the best and most popular in the whole world.

Thanks for pointing out your comments but I think there are some online investment sites that are definitely scammers except that it is inevitable to invest some hard work or some money to learn something I would politely request everyone from thoseSo that's medium. is better not to invest money in these sites. Besides, there are many things in the online world that are interested in learning. If they can learn through money, then it is better to go to the medium

• +2 1

Yeah I think it is osm platform which give you money without any investment and also give you a knowledge about different things like crypto, trading. I specifically glad I am also new here and not more know about trading but joining this forum I see many opinions of different people about trading and trading sites which helps me to choose best one. So this forum is very good those people who are unemployed or who want to know about crypto. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes my friend you are right. This platform is very good compared to other platforms. We do not have to invest anything here, but here we get money for posting useful posts. The other advantage here is that our information gets increased to a great extent. 

• +2 1

22 minutes ago, Robert88876 said:

If we want to join a good site then they ask us to invest but many can't because they don't have money But we don't have to invest to join this site which is really very good, those who don't have money to invest can also join this site and earn money.On this site we can learn about cryptocurrency while earning money.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

24 minutes ago, Robert88876 said:

Hey buddy, I don't want to agree with what you have said in this post. How is it possible for you to join last week and already have so much reputation? Well, I do not want to pre-empt the fact that it could be possible and if that is the case, that shows you must have been very active and have shared good posts. That is fine and it will surely be rewarded by the admin of this group. You are welcome bro 💖 @Robert88876

• +2 2

Hello and welcome to this forum. I've also observed this. This forum is full of useful knowledge and information. It has helped me learn a lot of stuff I didn't knew. The best part is we can also earn from this platform which is a great bonus for all of us.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

Hlo my dear friend learning about bit coins and its value  is important as it would be meaningless for doing the work which is not known by yourself. Also you should strictly follow and abide the rules and regulations.

• +2 1

Yes my dear you are absolutely right this platform teaches us a lot but depends on us how much we want to learn from it. Almost all I know about crypto currency is achieved through this platform by reading people's posts and learning a lot from comments from senior members.

• +2 2

Dear friend you are lucky that you part of this forum. You can learn and earn from this forum. This forum provide you a  chance to learn many things from this forum free. And also earn money free from here. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Yes my dear friend you are right

this forum gives you earning with learning 

this is the best forum for earning with learning 

this forum provides you knowledge about crypto world and other digital currency 

this forum also improve our English language skills 

we should want to earn with learning on this great platform 

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes You are absolutely right my friend because in this platform students are paid not just for commenting on various Topics instead they are being  paid for the information they learn through this process. Crypto talk not only just fill our pocket but also our brain with more informations.

• +5 1

I think crypto talk is one and only platform which gives you payment for being learned. Usually in normal life people pay inorder to gain knowledge but in crypto talk we get good earning from this platform. This forum teaches us about many aspects of life. We learn alot of things about digitan currency, modarn and scientific world. And when we learn all these things and try to apply them in our publications this thing makes our publication worth reading and eye catching than people give us engagements and we also get good payments.