How to get talk coins - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammas_Khan

How to get talk coins

Actually it is not difficult. Infact so easy  but still want to get hard work for the sake of success. So if we want to earn in real then we have to complete the target at first.

• +3 1

You can get talkcoins from yobit website. Here they give you talkcoins for posting here. Here you can trade talkcoins also.

Hay dude. Thats too easy. You just hve to read daily topics posted by people and do comments on that topics by living in limits of rules.then at every 20 comments in a day will be paid. 

• +2 1

Greetings to all, Previously you could win tokens talk by giving ratings to other participants, but this option has been disabled, now you can get 10 tokens talk for each topic or comment that is useful and with a positive rating

• +1 1

This is an area where we can share our knowledge with each other and earn money. We will gain experience in crypto money. I recommend that you read your forum rules well so that your posts are not deleted.

• +1 1

You can get this currency by working on this forum,
Doing useful posts and comments. You get 10 Talk coins on every post you make. The currency is sent to your account, and from Ubay, you can convert it into any currency you want.

• +2 1

We get talk tokens in this forum by posting a good quality, useful, and informative contents here and your words should not be less than 100 characters. So work hard everyday to get your talk tokens.

I think the most easy way is to publishing post with different unique, informational and creative ideas about crypto world. Be hard working and must be abide of rules and regulations of this platform. Do hard work and don't lose hope and get deep information about crypto world. 

• +3 1

Hello friend, you can earn talk coin by working in Cryptotalk platform. Firstly, you need to complete your 100 posts and also 20 useful post per day. Also give 50 reputations on others useful topics every day for earn talk token. And you can exchange your talk token from yobit account. Thank you

Edited by Ahmedgarber
I made a mistake while typing
  • +1 1

As one of my friends recommended me to post useful comments on others' posts and create your own useful post it will earn some talk tokens for you and there is no more talk tokens now a days for reacting on a posts.

At first I would like to welcome you my friend and my opinion. You can get the talk currency through serious and uninterrupted work in this wonderful forum, and you can earn from it either through successful investment or successful trading. I wish success to all.

Nice question brother.You will get talk coins from this website by following all the rules and regulations which are implemented by the moderators and admins.Then you will earn very much benefit from the cryptotalk and you will be rewarded of your continuing struggle.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very easy to earn I this forum just complete some task and try to participate fully in the program.

Try to stick to the forum rules to avoid negative reputations.

Welcome my friend. You can earn coins on the crypto forum by searching for useful and good ideas and your posts that benefit members. 

• +5 1

As far as this forum is concerned it is very simple and so easy to talk coins, all you have to do is participate fully in the program and keep working hard,try avoid negative reputations too.

In as much you know all the basic rules and regulations of the forum, you can get talk token easily. You can get your talk token only if you post a creative and informative topic. 10 talk token is given to only useful posts. None useful post will be deleted and no talk token will be paid on it. I'll urge you to post only educative post which other members will benefit form

• +1 1

You have to first learn the rules and regulations of this forum and then post useful content according to them. You will receive talk tokens whenever you post useful content. You will get 10 talk tokens for every useful post and 50 talk tokens for every useful topic

To get talk token you have to be active in the forum. Forum giving talk token if you created innovative and informative posts and in return forum will give you good amount of talk tokens

• +2 1

Dear friends first welcome here ..  I hop you very well first u complet your first 💯 comments its your training time after that u need to yobit id that show your useful post daily basis u doing 20 post daily and u got talk token by Cryptotalk its very simple and so easy but must to follow the rules regulations of this plateforme and earn talk token every day just doing post daily ..

• +4 1

My friend first you should must follow the rules and regulations and dont copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post then you will get talk token take care and Good Luck..

Hi friends @MALIK RASHID.

Your question is very useful and important for new members.

am also new here but it's my opinion first you read all rules of crypto be carefully then you post daily useful post give you talk token .

first you do work hard complete 100 useful post then you 20 useful post daily .some people much impress to read your post give you positive points these point can have you talk token 

crypto is very important platform for needy people .

you do work hard and achieve goal

best wishes

Dear dude you can earn maximum BTC here at this platform only by giving your focus and attention to your work.when you will perform well than there are possibilities of your good and positive reputation and can get more money.

Actually you can earn the talk token by commenting and rating. 10 talk for commenting and posting. 1 for each rate. A total of 20 post you can post and 50 rating. But now a  days we are facing a problem where moderators have remove many cryptotalkers from the talk campaign. It may be to protect the death of talk 

Hi friend, I hope you are well. You want to know something very important. Talk coins are available through various earning sites. You can earn talk coins from different sites. You can also buy talk coins from different sites. I hope you understand me.
  Thanks