How to get talk coins - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hammas_Khan

How to get talk coins

Hello my friend, you can gain a lot by working in this forum, but you must adhere to and abide by the rules stipulated in this forum, my friend. Thank you. 

• +3 1

you can earn talk coins in this cryptotalk forum by posting your creative and useful ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrencies here and make sure you share helpful and more informative also we can learn more here about crypto.

i think you very fast for earning😂 dear first of all complete 100 posts then you get coins🙂🙂 do work hard okay and focus on your work with crypto rules and regulations.best of luck!! @Hammas_Khan

• +1 1

If you want to earn talk coins then this forum is the best place to do so. First of all you need to complete first 100 posts. After that you can do 20 posts daily which will give you 10 talks per post, and you can rate 50 posts and you will gain 1 talk per rate.

• +1 1

Hello my friend you can get talk  coins putting comments in this forum. We will get talkcoins and we can convert it into digital currencies such as Bitcoins and later on we can convert this Bitcoins into our local markets as our local currencies.

• +1 1

It is very simple and easiest methood if you wanna to get talk coins i would say you iff you have some money than you have to buybtalk coins through bitcoin wallet because talk coins is also a currency and iff you qant to earn without money than you have to do some work oncrypyotalk and earned talk coins ok.

• +1 1

Hey my friend, you can earn good profits by adhering to the forum rules and not deviating from them and always providing useful and valuable content that contains important information in order to also have a good reputation

I think maybe the law of using bitcoins in the Philippines might be stick that is why it happens and it's not only for the Philippines but also for a lot of countries the same so that we have to try to give positive react . Good luck dear ❣️

• +1 1

If you want to earn money from this forum you first complete your 100 comments then your earning start and you withdraw it after one week but for earning it is necessary your sharing always informative it provide good reputation to you.

Welcome on this good forum. You are very lucky because you have found cryototalk at the right time. Firstly, you should follow the rules and regulations of the forum. You must read instructions from the forum section. You must ensure that the post you are sharing must be full of knowledge. You have to complete 100 posts. These posts are free. You will get your earnings after seven days of registration. Best of luck! 

Ok fisrt thing first, you need to complete your hundred posts on this forum then you will be eligible to make talk token for every useful post. These talk tokens will go to your yobit account. There is a set limit of 20 posts per day. So more than 20 posts will be useless. Then after that you can withdraw money from multiple options provided by yobit. But make sure you get positive feedback from your posts. It is clearly stated that posts containing negative feedback will not be paid. Thankyou. 

• +1 1

Well, you can transfer all the earned coins to one crypt or fiat, bitcoin for example or USD, and then make an investment, on the same bitcoin for example. You can also try to invest a dollar.

I think Your question is that how to earn at this forum. .first you should read all rules than create posts according to rules and regulations than you will earn 10 talk token per useful posts and some btc on your post's like.  So work good to earn money and learn knowledge. 

• +2 1

First complete your hundred trial posts and after that will get talk tokens by posting useful comment or posts automatically. Just focus on learning about rules and restrictions of the forum 

Welcome to Cryptotalk my friend.. You can earn talk coin by working in Cryptotalk platform.. You have to provide 20 useful post and give 50 reputations on others useful topics every day for earn talk token.. You can exchange your talk token from yobit account. 

• Useful or interesting 1

you can acquire talk coins in this cryptotalk gathering by posting your innovative and valuable thoughts and information about digital currencies here and ensure you share accommodating and more enlightening likewise we can learn more here about crypto.

Hello, until you get a currency, you have to write useful and non-malicious posts, and the forum will give you 200 talk on 20 posts on the day even if the post was not evaluated positively and you were previously able to obtain it by giving ratings, but now this matter has been stopped and there is another way to obtain it which is Buy Talk currency from the Yobit platform 

You can earn TALK coins here in forum. But before we earn talk coins, we need to make a 100 useful and helpful post here in forum so that it will contribute to all of here. After you reached 100 useful post you can now earned 10 TALK tokens every useful post. The maximum post we’re to get paid is about 20 post if you exceed it to maximum it will be counted as 20 post for the total of 200 TALK tokens per day.

• +5 1

By posting useful content and when you give 50 reaction to other members per day so you will get talk token as a reward and for each post you will get 10 talk token 

• +5 1

Good posting here will get you a talktoken, You will receive 10 talktoken for each post But first you have to complete 100 posts then your income will start. The better you post here, the more you will earn.

• +5 1

You can earn money from cryptotalk by posting useful, positive and informative posts. However, you have to adhere to the rules and regulations of this platform in doing all that. I wish you all the best bro. Welcome to this cryptotalk.org @Hammas_Khan

1 hour ago, Hammas_Khan said:

How to get talk coins and how to earn money from talk coins.

@Hammas_Khanbefore you can get talk tokens when you actually post or rate others work, I don't know today if they are still giving talk tokens for the reputation or reactions we give for some post. You can earn here simply by posting useful contents and topics. As long as you know the rules in the forum, you won't experience any difficulty in terms of earning here. I hope this help you my friend, keep on working. 

Edited by Dria
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Hammas_Khan said:

How to get talk coins and how to earn money from talk coins.

We have to make 20 posts every day and because of these 20 useful posts, they give us a talk token. You have not completed 100 posts yet, so first complete 100 posts.After 100 post you will get your bitcoin and also talk token for usefull post.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Actually it is not difficult. Infact so easy  but still want to get hard work for the sake of success. So if we want to earn in real then we have to complete the target at first.

• +3 1