We all make a mistake without knowing - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whale000

We all make a mistake without knowing

Yes brother you are very right, reputations shouldn't be for only topics posted but good and informative replies should also have this reputations, and the thing is some replies are even better than the topics posted. 

Unquestionably, old buddy, we are largely defenseless against botches and nobody is amazing without botches, and these things instruct us to make the best decision. An individual who gains from his slip-ups is a cognizant individual, and we should give everybody his entitlement to a decent stand-in

I agree with you my friend and in the crytotalk forum we take a mistake especially in the beginning. We are not ble to use it mean to learn new thing and make a lesson for yourself . On my opinion every mistake give experience ☺️. We learn from our mistake every mistake give us a lesson..

• +2 1

Life itself is full of mistakes. In this platform, some of us if not many of us do make one mistake or the other. Mistake is part of life. From the topic above, I don't want to agree with you because the people that give likes actually knew what they saw. Sharing likes on posts just because they are post and not topic does not seems to make sense to me. 

Yes my dear friend thanks for this useful information. Dude this is depend on the post. This forum is for posting. We all earn money by posting. But i think mistakes is a part of life. Dear we must want that learn from these mistakes. 

• +2 1

As the saying normally goes nobody is perfect and nobody knows it all we are all learners and would continue to be learners till the day we leave this earth, to err is human nobody is above it

Yes friend you right when we join some new forum it is has some requirements so it is our responsibility we follow all rule if we do any mistake it not mean we lose our heart because mistake give a chance to learn thing better way so we should work hard to get success. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

In my opinion, this happens because the topic is more prominent than the responses, and the members read it more than they read the responses, and for this you find more reputation on the topic.

• +1 1

You are definitely right mostly people give reputation without reading topics and posts which is not right for crypto environment.  We should read and than give reputation is their comment are useful and deserve good reputation so we should work truly with reputation. 

• +2 1

I agree with you.  And posts and comments are really important.  And I wish you deserved fame.  And many people make mistakes here, we should correct those mistakes and encourage their work.

• +1 1

I thing remember your reputation are not give by judging one post. Its gave by all together.So,dont panic. Rating is your average point of per day working. 

• +2 1

Yes that's why forum have created a rating bar where we can give rating from -5 to +5 always give deserving ratings to other members, weather its negative or positive.

• +1 1

Surely no one knows what will hurt him, after making mistakes we take correction so let's us be careful in the forum please. 

Yeah you are absolutely right we are makes a mistake without knowledge 

knowledge is important or must for every work you want to do

before doing anything gets knowledge about that things or works

if you comes here with no knowledge about this forum then you will be make a mistake and banned from this forum 

so gets knowledge about this forum and then start earning 

Of course I think those who post on this forum are given some reactions according to the type of comment and the points of that reaction are like plus one plus two plus three plus four plus 5 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4-5 etc. ManyI don't know how to react to any question and there are many people who make mistakes.In this case, everyone needs to pay attention and give them the value of these questions accordingly.

these is actually true most atimes we make posts or engage in something whole heartedly that we always forget that we

yes I agree with you my friend, because being a beginner many of us will be new to this platform and will be unknown of many of the features here.so chances for mistakes are high for beginners.

Thus we all make mistakes without knowing. Thank you

• +5 1

Yes I agree with you.we take a mistakes specially in the biginning.But if make any mistake it doesn't mean that we are not able to use this it means to learn new things and make a lesson for yourself.

• +4 1

You are right dear we normaly see a post with more reputations points and without reading that post we also give reputation points on that post too so it is the greater drawback we should read the posts first and then give reputation to those who deserve it 

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you with what you mentioned. We must give a good reputation to everything that is useful here, including topics and responses, and any useful article, and this would provide us with knowledge and raise this forum together and the benefit and profit spread to everyone

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

stability to pretty who has non cover in access for other Mississippi the reputation is getting less in a good post and more in a bad post.  I think it is a mistake to understand us. However, the mistake teaches people. who can accept in our request for beginning in roaring to save legitimate  allow in pillars 

Of course. We all make a mistake without knowing. Because if you don't have the right knowledge about something, then it can be wrong.So you need to know more and before you start any work you must get the right idea about it. I agree with you.It is true that we all make a mistake without knowing.

• +1 1

hatalardan ders almak gerekir. Aslında tereddüt etmezsek sorun ortadan kalkacaktır. Yorumları kendi adıma beğeniyorum.

Yes we all make mistakes as if we donot have full information about thinngs ..But mistakes makes us more carefull and we do things very carfully onwards. So starting something we have full command on that

Yes we make mistakes without knowing.The main thing is  we tried to post speedly and unknowingly we make mistakes.To correct our mistakes we should recheck our posts .when you get old in crypto you make an experienced member and there is less chance to make mistakes.

• +1 1