We all make a mistake without knowing - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whale000

We all make a mistake without knowing

Yes! Mistakes tend to occur due to our unconscious, nobody make mistakes intentionally. So we must be careful on what we post or do. We must fix our mistakes rather than repeating it again. 

This is really a useful for the members. We didn't about the rules and regulations of this forum in the beginning. Some of the members did make mistakes in spelling and some did mistakes in grammar. Gradually we all learned. We should not write about any topic with reading it. We shouldn't comments on those topics about which we don't have information.

the thing is some replies are even better than the topics posted.We learn from our mistake every mistake give us a lesson. Sharing likes on posts just because they are post and not topic does not seems to make sense to me.

We make mistakes in particular in the beginning we learn from our mistakes every mistake gives us a lesson. I agree with you my friend, we distribute the comments on the posts and likes that are useful and valuable as well, but in my non-public opinion, I think that if the subject incorporates vital and unique statistics in my opinion.

Some people open the topic and awards the reaction to the topics .So we should avoid all mistakes especially if begginers do that mistakes.we have to be fair in giving reputation and giving it to useful topics.

Mistakes are in evitable in human life. Every one makes mistakes without knowing you must have to improve it in the next stage of whole life. Thats where the victory of life. Every one is here for earning and learning so mistakes happen we must have to forgive it. 

Yes, my friend, I agree with you. We must give the responses a good reputation because they contain a lot of useful information. It can also contain useful answers to the topic at hand and thus we motivate them to respond well.

Yes me also agree with you. When you not know about the rules of cryptotalk you can't write correctly your comments. Many people mistakes in writing comments. Lack of learning you are writing wrong content.

I agree with you my friend that a good reputation should be given to useful publications, and if there are new and valuable publications, it deserves a number of reputations.

Yes, you are right, crypto is giving us a lot of benefits, but we do not know its rules correctly We do a lot of mistakes and we don't know and we are also mistaking I come by myself new i don't know much about it 

Sure thankyou for pointing this out. I've visible many comments which might be simply very beneficial for the opposite individuals of this discussion board however those human beings don't get the recognition they deserve so we must be honest to all and sundry. If we need someone to respect us then we have to be the first to achieve this. On this manner we are able to make this discussion board a much better gaining knowledge of hub of crypto and digital forex for each person.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:40 PM, Whale000 said:

We know that posting topics is a useful thing in a forum, and we also know that topics get more reputation points than responses

But we do give subjects a lot of reputation points as shown in the picture

503494387__.jpg.d1ec5c55ecc68861a15dd875941980b3.jpg

While the response pages get less reputation

Even if the topic is good, it is illogical to give it all these reputation and it is better that we give these points for the useful responses on that topic.

This is just a suggestion in order to fairly award reputation points

@Whale000Indeed dear extremely obvious The genuine man is the person who acknowledges his slip-ups and gains from them, since these days individuals are bamboozled by botches like nothing else and in this discussion we should address our slip-ups so that there is no such slip-up once more.

I agree with you my dear. We must read people's posts while giving reputations so that no wrong reputations are given to anyone. Whose post is useful and informative we should give it a positive rating. 

I think it's just good like this because this will cause members to create more topics in the forum. When you create a topic so many people view this topic and this is a reason for increasing the reputation as it helps alot of people

On 1/14/2021 at 5:40 AM, Whale000 said:

We know that posting topics is a useful thing in a forum, and we also know that topics get more reputation points than responses

Even if the topic is good, it is illogical to give it all these reputation and it is better that we give these points for the useful responses on that topic.

This is just a suggestion in order to fairly award reputation points..

is correct, I think we have to have control ourselves, learn to give a reputation to the topics and the posts. because everything we talk is worth it.

On 1/14/2021 at 2:40 PM, Whale000 said:

This is just a suggestion in order to fairly award reputation points..

Yes I agree with your opinion we don't focus on discripton and continue to do comments and likes. So before commenting and giving hearts wo should think about that whatever he posted is useful or not. I think then we reacts on that. 

Well whatever u have is correct because if we give Reputation to the well written responses that it would make good environment. Some people open the topic and awards the reaction to the topics and respond without reading well written comments and Yeah I have also seen such things before that topic get hundred of likes and it's mistake. We should rewards Reputation to the good response

Yes you are hundred percent right dear I am agree with you because you are really right here. And I am very thankful to you for sharing this information by your post with all users in this site. It's a responsibility of everyone those are using this site but properly of seniors of this platform and also for those who are getting many profit from it. Because they have many experiences about it so they should it share with us .

Dear friend, of course we make mistakes without knowing it.  But we have to take the right steps in every matter.  Every post in the forum is very important.  So we should give reputation by saving verification.  Give a positive reputation if you want the best post that is useful and relevant for everyone.  Give negative reputation to low quality and useless posts.  Don't give fame to all posts. If the posts are the best if they are accepted in the forum then give fame.  Evaluate each post correctly.

Yes thankyou for pointing this out. I have seen many comments which are genuinely very useful for the other members of this forum .So we should avoid all mistakes especially if begginers do that mistakes. We should not give negative reaction to anyone.