Hard to understand the topic - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

Hello my friend. It is very difficult for me most of the time. I am also doing research on topics that I can change and understand and are more useful. I suggest you do that too. If you want to know about that topic, read the comments. Thanks everyone . Stay healthy.

• +2 1

Hi my dear friend, if you are new on this platform and you are not getting the right time about any topic  on any platform then you try that even if it is not the hardest way, So when you answer these difficult the topics, you always success   in this way because removing the difficulty is the name of success on this platform. So I will request you that if you do not always understand about a topic, then write it to the very well, then Inshallah will understand it and you will be able to reply to his comment. 

• +1 1

I agree with you.
There are many factors playing role in understand the topics and write useful posts.
How good is your English.
Your experience.
And reading others posts will help you as well.

• +1 1

O my dear it's your misunderstanding . Because I think you are newly joined this forum so you have no much idea  , information  , knowledge  and experience about it. If you can't understand any topic first you copied this topic and then it pasted to google translator there you translate in Urdu then you under stand it easily and then you back here and writing your comment and submit it. 

Yes, my friends, it is very difficult to understand the topic because if we do not understand about the topic in the right way, we cannot even write about it in the right way. I think it is very important that we should know about  the topic well.  

If you don't understand what a post is about, you should skip it. Because if you write without understanding, your post will be considered as inappropriate post. The authorities can delete it. As a result, you will not get any benefit from it. So you should understand and reply to the post.

Dear friend if you trying to understand topic and not understanding then you should read the replies of other people's these replies will help you to understand the topic well .

If you hard to understand topics you must go to the next topic. Don't reply on that topic. If you reply on that you will get warning points or your account will be ban. So reply on most understand topics. Create useful and informative reply. Throughout this you can get good reputation. 

Hi my dear. We always try to answer those topics by which we have some information and we have understood them properly. So if we don't understand something than we must look at someone comment and then take the idea from it and comment. There is no need you give negative rating to such post, just leave the post without submitting any reaction.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Dear mate first all you have to read the topic very carefully if you want to comment on this then it is very important to know the knowledge about the topic on which you are gonnna comments. Thank you

If you don't understand the topic you should search that topic on Google for YouTube when you get an idea about that then you will be able to reply on the topic.

everytime you usually are not afraid and shouldn't and get laden estimate going from immoderate wit after that go away for which matter and choose after one. 

only answer toward these little issues which can be cleared totally until the unconscious mind is operating as to it. 

Yes, some people can't write proper english and it could be hard to understand those topics. When you faced with topics like that you should skip to the next topic, if you reply without understanding cleary your comment means nothing. There are a lots of topics in the forum and you should check the others.

Yes dear if we don't understand the topic completely so it is better for us not to reply on this topic if we post a comment in topic which we understand we can post more useful comment

• +5 1

Well  first of all you are not only here for commenting so you should research about the topic to understand the fact, you can also read other's comment as well so that you can get idea. But if you think you are not getting the idea trying very much then you should skip that because if you comment without understanding the content your comment will not be worthy.

My friend  this is best for that the topic which you don't  understand  please left it. And try to understand the next topic which you have full knowledge. If you don't understand topic that try to read your senior member. Because this is full guidance for you from senior in form of post. Thanks

Yes my dear my opinion is we don't remark on it until we comprehend it by read different remarks it will assist you with understanding subjects and still, after all that you don't comprehend you not remark on it since it contrary to the standard and make disarray on discussion so maintain a strategic distance from it.

@Showrov03 Thanks for your concern.I have fully understood the topic bro and i am very sure about what i commented on this topic. You didn't get my point. Kindly go through the comment again and try to understand what i tried to convince. Thank you.

Always choose topics that are easy to understand and do not contain complex words, because choosing difficult topics will make you take more time to get the work done.

• +1 1

In my supposition when we do not get it any subject we do not comment on it until we get it it by examined other comments it'll assist you to get it themes exceptionally well indeed at that point you do not get it you not comment on it since it against the run the show and make disarray on gathering so maintain a strategic distance from it.

Yes sometimes it is hard to understand the topic . So we should skip it because if we will not understand the topic then how we will comment on this topic . Hard to understand the topic because our English language is so weak that's why we don't properly translate it . 

We ought to honestly remarks the topics which are not doing right to argue the topic generator or feedback to make the matters right in future. So if we examine and get nothing from a subject and found it time losing then we ought to virtually comment on that approximately to make the subject right or our remark will help peoples now not to waste time on this subject matter.

Yes, sometimes there are some things that we do not understand. Then those things should be avoided.  Because if you don't understand the subject, what will you comment on. Because, we have many weaknesses in English language.  Everyone's mother tongue is no longer English. So you have to be interested in learning English.

Dear pal if you trying to understand topic and now not knowledge then you definitely must examine the replies of other human beings's those replies will assist you to apprehend the topic nicely .