Hard to understand the topic - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

We always try to answer those topics by which we have some information and we have understood them properly. Otherwise we should skip them and move ahead and find other topic. Without understanding the topic, we must reply a useless answer, so try to avoid doing this.

• +1 1

I you do not understant any topic , so skip it and go another topuc.Onluly comment on that topic that you understand completely.If you did not understant the question than not comment.

• +1 1

Dear this is a similar problem the same you have to think mentally and be a positive thing and express your opinion do not press yourself so as not to get full over time at work you will be judged and become better Wish you success and success

Yes, my dear friend, I am also in most cases. I do not understand the topics, I do not skip them and respond only to topics that I understand. Then I search for terms that I could not understand in the Google search engine

Skip those topics which are difficult to understand because it is not necessary to do comments or reply on every topic.Give reply to those topics always which you can understand easily because then you can reply well to those topics and for understand you have to read all members answers because it gives you the best idea to reply but always reply with your own words and never try to cheat.

• +2 1

Thanks for your participation, my friend ..
 It is not necessary to answer those topics that you do not understand or do not know how to answer the question ...
It is enough to read the responses and know the answer in order not to respond to a post, and it is not useful
I guess when you are not fully aware and should not get the full idea of any content, skip this topic and move on to the next topic.
So I advise members if you do not understand the posts do not comment on them. So first understand, then comments

I think, my friend, in the beginning, you will find many problems by dealing with the forum and its wide topics about cryptocurrencies, but after practice in understanding and reading members ’topics and focusing on them and the question, when you find it difficult to understand any topic or publication, you will head to the right path in the world of trading.

A nice topic, when you find yourself in such a situation, try to read through again if you do not understand you can ask other people of the forum because that's the essence of he forum. Or you can skip and check other topics you understand and comment that will save more time.

In this case, you should read the member’s comments, do research, collect information, then respond. If you do not have full knowledge of the topic, you must move to another topic.

Welcome, my friend, in order not to face such a problem, you must first read the post, and when you do not understand it or benefit from it to form an idea in your mind, I advise you not to comment on it so that your comment is not deleted, so I advise you to comment only on posts that contain useful and valuable information

To understand more all topics you should have a good language in English to understand all topics and learn more about crypto currency to understand more and you can reply all you want with all word 

If we   did not undestad the topic than we should not comment that topic.Wrong comment reduce over reputation.We should understant topic first than comment .Due to wrong comment account may be banned.

Really i going all work understanding. This work going very nice. Keep going also everyday  i am in this site. my work moving such a efficient and accurate i like  crypto currencies system here in rules and regulation 

Dear friend, if you can post the necessary topics in the forum or create the necessary topics, you will not be banded from the forum.  So we always have to post on the necessary topics so that other members can benefit from our post.  Thank you.

There are many topics that we may read more than once and we cannot understand them. Either a topic about which we do not know anything or that it was presented in a complex way, either bypassing it or trying to make a reference to the author of the publication and discuss it with you.

• +1 1

I think when we have a hard time understanding a subject, we should seek the help of an experienced member. I also often ask my brother for advice. But if you do not have an experienced person, you should not waste time on a subject that is difficult to understand. You should choose another topic and comment. 👍

• +3 1

It has happened to me, a few times but I think that because of my lack of knowledge, some topics are difficult to understand and I can not comment because I could be making a comment out of context and would be marked as not useful post, better I decide to look for another topic more in line with my short experience. 

• +2 1

Hello, I think the results of concentration on a subject without a complete command on that subject can be very bad.It may be better to concentrate on one subject because you can focus your head on one point and you can get a lot of distraction if you are multitasking.This may cause losses for you, I think we should be comfortable.

• +2 1

@muhammad Sultan. Our topic is a good whenever pot and comments are show. Crytotalkcan can be very large organizations in the world. Many of the topic can be generated dialy by them. In this platform hard working from other people. 

Hard to.understand the tooic thats a also.a good question  Yes, to understand a topic, a good knowledge is needed. If someone does not keep good,  It is not a difficult task for him. If he can understand question, then also good response about him.  Its totlly deoend on the rating.good rating have a good results 

• +2 1

Sometimes the method of writing the post is very inaccurate ,, and in this situation it is difficult for us to understand the purpose of it ,, so in such a case I would skip it because I may write something different to the content of the post ,, thus avoiding making mistakes ,, this is my personal opinion ..

• +1 1

In order to understand a topic , it is beneficial to read some comments and posts related to that topic v as well as can search that topic in different sites to hava e a knowledge of that subject matter being discussed.

@ by Mohammd sultan , first l don't any idea about hard topic then we spend more time to understand the topic .at last  our concept are help to understand.

My friend, you should ask the most professional members because answers from beginners are limited and not exhaustive, so you have to improve the choice of the person to ask the question.

• +1 1