Hard to understand the topic - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Hard to understand the topic

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

So in such conditions what should I do 

Skip it or try to reply

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 11
  • +2 9
  • +3 7
  • +4 2
  • +5 3

Well dear @Mohammad Sultan I can understand that sometimes it's becomes hard to understand the topic and there is fear that u can't respond to that topic well . So in such conditions it would be better to leave that because if u try to make comments and appears as illogical then u would be subjected to warning points. There are hundreds of topics and u can comment where u feel that u would be able to replied related and good

Yes, there are many posts here that we do not understand, if we do not understand any  post well, then we should do it that we should go ahead by skip We should go big on the next post where we should read the given question thoroughly, if we are getting some hints in the question here, then we should try to answer the same by working a little more on this question. 

• +1 1

No it is quite easy for the users to understand the topics. Cryptoworld always provide the easy topic for its customers so that the without any kind of problem facing they could work on this forum and fulfill their needs and demands.

If you select something you don't have a complete idea about, you may be banned. If you do not know anything in general, you will avoid it. You can comment on the area you have knowledge of. Otherwise you may be in a critical condition.

• +2 1

You can comment on topics you don't have an idea about or no knowledge at all, it's better to skip than moment and get the posts deleted.

In the event that you select something you don't have a total thought regarding, you might be prohibited. On the off chance that you know nothing all in all, you will evade it. You can remark on the region you know about. Else you might be in a basic condition.

58 minutes ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

Hello everyone I would like to know that sometimes I spend more time to understand a topic but I can't understand them and didn't get the idea and I think that whatever I would write would not be considered as a useful post.

Skip it or try to reply

You can't be able to understand it because of the topic/data difficulty and the knowledge limitation. Because you have limited knowledge that'y why you are not able to understand the top/post.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Yes I agree with you my dear, first you have to read carefully the topic and then comments on the topic. If you could not understand the topic then you can not give comments on it.  If do so it would be the waste of your time because your post is not related to the topic. So comments on those topics about which you have Information and fully understand.

You do not know this comment So first read his comments and knowledge gain from here When you understand the post Then you reply to it in your style But the content of the comment should change 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

Skip it or try to reply

It is not all topics you can understand. No body is an island of knowledge. No body knows and can know everything. In circumstances when you come accross topics you don't understand, try and read the replies to the topic, if you still don't understand it, just skip it and go to another topic or you can do further research on other platform like Google. @Mohammad Sultan

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

in such conditions what should I do 

Skip it or try to reply

Nice question but you should skip it because your point of view can be different from topics which is counted as useless. 

We can not understand topics when topic creater's English grammar is week and has spelling mistakes so first they should learn English. 

• +3 1

Honestly yes because if a topic is very strict and understandable then you will be very careful in giving comments on it because to you then the topic is very difficult. 

Aa, I say that you skip it because if you want to provide a useful response to him, it will take you longer and will not benefit from anything. I advise you to skip it and urge another topic.

• +1 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either And time is wasted so we will always follow that we will tell everyone then comment

• +1 1

Hello my little brother, if you didn't understand it then please try to read the replies of it and try to understand what he's saying if you want to catch the attention and giving a perfect reply to the topic.

• +4 1

Don't try to make any comment to a topic that is not clear to you. If you come across any topic that you did not understand the best thing for you to do is to leave such topic and look for another topic which you understand. There is no need you give negative rating to such post, just leave the post without submitting any reaction.

• +3 1

It's the same for me, sometimes I don't understand the subject very well, of course I don't have much time here either, I'm still learning and there are terms that I don't master, but what I do is move on to the other subject so as not to comment on inconsistencies 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

When you do not understand a topic or you do not know anything about that topic, I remind you not to comment since you do not know anything and the other people that if they know a lot about the topic can give you a negative reputation, I recommend you avoid those topics and only comment on the topics where you know  a lot of important information.

• +4 1

Hello my dear friend..

Everyone has a certain level of knowledge and experience in this field. So if you can't understand some of posts, then it will not be suitable for your level right now. 

Anyway you always have to read and learn and develop your level. 

Good luck 

• +2 2

Yeah many topic is very hard to understand. Cause these are only for experience members. So if you are a beginner and you don't understand these topic then you shouldn’t follow these topic. 

• +1 1

If you don't understand the topic then look at other person's post  what they write.and try to understand what post is saying, if you can understand and give answer related to the topic.

if you  are not understanding the topic than you should read the comments on same topic hope so we can understand little bit . I will also beg my seniors and all members of this forum to create the post with easy wording so that every one can easily understand 

• +1 1

On 1/14/2021 at 3:27 PM, Mohammad Sultan said:

Skip it or try to reply

Sometimes some topics don't come to our understanding,i think in that case at first we should read the other answers and then after all research and answer viewing,we should give it a try.If after all these we fail,then we should finally skip answering those topics.

For any member it would be freshers or not , whether the topic is difficult or not ,it is not more difficult to understand a topic . Because the topic have large comments and using this to understand the topic easily