Pi Network Cryptocurrency Project - Free mining on your phone - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Voytek

Pi Network Cryptocurrency Project - Free mining on your phone

Hello.

I've posted it in another section and just found this one which is a proper place for this post. Please, forgive me double posting and feel free to delete the other topic. Sorry, guys.

Pi-Network - The First Digital Currency You Can Mine On Your Phone

Pi Network Cryptocurrency Project
People are tired of investing their hard-earned money and getting anxious every time their investment starts going the wrong way or they get upset and feel helpless when somebody has scammed them. Therefore, many of us look for an alternative which doesn’t require their money investment and ideally doesn’t require particular skills and which is not time-consuming. That alternative is provided by Pi Network but one cannot treat is as their main investment but only as an additional one which may occur to be really profitable in the future. Pi Network is a cryptocurrency project (like Bitcoin) which has been worked on since March 2019 by a team of Phds at Stanford University in California. There are over 10 million people involved in it so far and that number is steadily growing since more and more people are convinced that the project will succeed. You can become a participant of that project and have an alternative investment path too. All it requires of you is to install their Pi Network application available on Apple and Play stores and start mining (getting) your Pi coins. The whole procedure is about clicking a mining button on the app and it takes around 10 seconds a day (you have to click the button every 24 hours). There’s no guarantee it will be successful (it’s an investment, right?) but you wouldn’t lose any money but a bit over one hour of your time per year in total which clicking the mining button on the application requires of you. If it succeeded you could monetize every coin you mined (got) being a participant of the project.

Pi Network General Instructions and Recommendations:
  1. It is a cryptocurrency project carried out by three Stanford University PHDs: Dr Nicolas Kokkalls (head of technology), Dr Chengdiao Fan (Head of product) and Vincent McPhillip (head of the community). You can learn more on how the project started here, on their university daily website: https://www.stanforddaily.com/2019/09/16/stanford-grads-develop-cryptocurrency-for-smartphone-users-to-increase-its-accessibility/
  2. After downloading (the download link below), installing and launching the Pi Network app (it's free) on your phone, you have to create your account (on the app). You can choose how you want to do that; by phone (which costs some money since you have to send a text message to verify your number) or by Facebook which is totally fine too and costs nothing. Then you have to type in your name, surname and your username (whatever you like but it should be easy to remember). You have to type in your real name (as on your ID or passport) since the Pi Network team will have to verify all the users one day (all not verified account will be deleted and all the coins confiscated by the Pi Network team) because they don't want frauds to create multiple accounts and benefit from it at the expense of the whole community. If you have a middle name, don't worry, type your first name and surname first and you'll be able to type in your middle name later on. Now you'll have to type in an invitation code. You are welcome to use mine to join our mining team if you decide to or if this review added any value to you; voytekniznik
  3. Then you have to start the mining process by pressing the lightning symbol on the app main panel every 24 hours (super easy to do). This will start the mining process at the current rate (0.10pi/h) on your mobile device without draining your phone battery since it takes a couple of seconds. You can exit the app after that action without discontinuing the mining process. You can even turn off your phone or disconnect from the Internet.
  4. New members can join only on invitation from other members. You can accelerate your mining rate by inviting new members to join the project using your own invitation code and create your own mining team.
  5. After three successful mining cycles of 24 hours each, you qualify to become a contributor and you can form a security circle of 3 to 5 trusted members. This will accelerate your mining rate as well. It's really simple to do. After those three cycles, the app will ask you about it and you'll be able to add me and/or some more members (you invited) to security circle.
  6. The mining rate has been halved for any multiple of 10 members that the network achieved. The project started in March 2019 at a rate of 3.1 Pi/hr and in December 2020 the network reached 10 million members and the current rate is 0.10 pi/hr. They will halve the rate (to 0.05 Pi/hr) when the number of members has reached 100 million.
  7. On Pi Network white paper you can read more about the project and the technology they implemented in the project, you can find it here: https://minepi.com/white-paper
  8. There's also an internet forum where you could ask some additional questions: https://www.pitalk.org/
  9. Or you could just send me an email and ask; wojtasred@gmail.com

What I suggest is:
Pi coins have no value (you cannot exchange it yet, but they're planning on introducing this cryptocurrency to the exchange market this year) for the time being, just as Bitcoin in 2008, but could have some value in the future. You can treat it as a long-term investment without investing anything but 10 seconds per day to just restart the mining process. Pi Network uses an innovative technology that will decentralize the mining of digital currency to the ordinary people and is really user friendly through mobile phones. The risk-reward ratio justifies mining that cryptocurrency and I recommend jumping in while it is still open. But of course, feel free to do your own research first. However, I would appreciate you using my code to join. It will accelerate my mining rate and you will become a member of our team where I'll be able to support you if you had any concerns. See you there, friend! 🙂

Download on your phone (Apple and Play stores):

Best wishes,
Voytek Ian Niznik
Edited by Voytek
  • Useful or interesting 1

Yes interesting information. I think pi network is new and famous digital currency . You can get a free mining on your mobile phone. You can easily take benefit through this. I suggest you can try it. Best of luck.

• +3 1

The thing is people just want to try this concept that may be they can earn and may be not. They are waiting for its phase 3 but i dont thing it gonna be done. But still hope for the best. People mined thousands of coins yet

When my friends sent their reference codes, it caught my attention and I downloaded this application. I researched the project and it looked like a pretty good project. It also miners without straining the phone's battery or processor. I don't think it's a scam project. Thanks for the information you provided.

Dear mate i already installed this application this application is this time free and without any invest you can mine freely officially he can't lunched his value in market but they soon lunched his value in market this way is great mine free Pi thourgh android moblie thanks to share with a great information 

• +4 1

I also installed pi network it is easy to use and also for earning. You can get benefits from this app. It is new and famous digital. You can earn free mining through this app easily. I preferred this app.

Pi is a new digital currency and becoming most popular now a days because of free mining. It has cross 100m users amd all the users now get outcomes soon. This network will provide you a handsome outcome but we have to waot for it

I also installed pi network app and i am mining pi currency and i hope when it will be launched its price will be high.And i hope it will be same as bitcoin currency. 

yes i read your other post that is totally fine. and about "pi" network, my friend told me about this mining of "pi" these are going to be official in some time in march of this year as members are increasing day by day and people are mining in their mobile phone this is the best thing of this currency that you can mine in your mobile phone without any difficulties.

hello my friend in my opinion pi claims to be first digital currency that can be mined.blockchain is one of the best bitcoin wallets.pi network cryptocurrency project people are tired of investing.

Thanks for this meaningful and informative information. Pi is great form of digital currency. With the help of pi network we can get more benefits and earn money easily. Pi is the greatest source of getting more money.

Pi network cloud mining app have been for a long time, and still the developers didn't riles the coin for trading, and i was really exhausted, but yesterday i read that pi network will be released in 2023 but i am not sure how true the news is.

Yes friend  it is amazing app through this app we get free cryptocurrency .we All know the importance of cryptocurrencies .like when bitcoin launched it distribute freely like pi now bit coin rate in top of all currency  so that's why recently pi network have low rate but in future it rate will be increase those peoples will get benefit that collect free pi by using app 

Project is still undergoing to have the strong community support to release their Pi tokens to be tradable on the cryptocurrency exchange sites. Core team promised to release the Pi wallet but still no luck as the progress for development is going on. Till now, we still have the hope on this project. 

Yes my dear friend i dont know about this apps because i can ever used these types of usefull apps and i think this apps is fake and make crazy people so i didnt beleive on this ok good by thank you so much takecare..

Yes, absolutely right, you have said that bro pi network has been around for a long time but it has not been launched yet, we are tired of it Launch is right soon and And we also know how good it is and how much it starts at the beginning 

Not use full app and I think this is fake and make people crazy and we also no no how good it is funny start from beginning not any security and withdraw option so I can't focus really on it I uninstall this.

Yes, I am also using Pi network application for two months. There have been two months passed, I haven't gotten any amount yet. Some of the people say it as a scam and fake, and some of the people say it is a real application which price will be launched soon. 

• +1 1

Yes I read your other post which is absolutely right. And about the “Pie” network, my friend told me about this “Pie” mine they are going to be official for some time in March this year because the members are growing day by day and people are digging on their mobile phones this is the best thing about this coin that you can Can mine on mobile phone.

Yes I read your other post which is absolutely right. And about the “Pie” network, my friend told me about this “Pie” mine they are going to be official for some time in March this year because the members are growing day by day and people are digging on their mobile phones this is the best thing about this coin that you can Can mine on mobile phone.

Thankyou for tell us about pi network. This currency is new lananched in world and free mining. This is same to same bitcoin. In my opoion in the future this currencey increase the coin price.

Hello dear ,Pi network cloud mining app have been for a long time, and still the developers didn't riles the coin for trading, and i was really exhausted, but yesterday i read that pi network will be released in 2023 but i am not sure how true the news is .

Well, thank you for your great explanation about Pi Network. But now it has been fallen great in trust on Pi network as they have been delaying for launching. I don't know what is the criteria of launching any coin, or is this really take a long time for launching. But it is the project of 2019 and it has been going 2021. I just want it's explanation that is it really fake or real?

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello dear , I am also join the pi account and I can't understand whst what happened to the pi but I am trying to get good progress in this process and I am satisfied with the cryptocurrency with this platform

No,PI currency is not a scam. It is a cryptocurrency or digital currency developed by a group of Standford PhDs . It is first digital currency which you can mine using your mobile phone . Once it reaches its beta stage you will be able to buy or sell PI currency .