What makes people earn less - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

All the reasons that you have mentioned are totally correct, and on top of them is writing comments with weak content or writing spams, such comments will be deleted and you will not be paid for them, so it is better to think carefully about what you are writing and make it related to the topic and useful one too.

• +1 1

Hello, I am new here. I heard about the forum and entered it through a friend of mine to learn and gain knowledge about cryptocurrencies through this reputable website

Much obliged to you for sharing this data. Indeed, you are correct, and I am profoundly concurring with you. In the event that we need to acquire great in this plataform then we need to do. Like in the event that anybody needs to procure more in this plataform, he needs to work as per the standards of the gathering. You should be engaged Everytime and there is a thing that the more you learn, the more you will acquire. Attempt to invest as much energy on this gathering as much conceivable and work as plan.

• +1 1

On 1/14/2021 at 2:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

Yeah you're absolutely right and I also think that these are the reasons to earn less in this platform. If we don't have the determination for earning more in this forum, we can't earn more money. We should give the focus for earning money, otherwise we can't earn more money. On the other hand we should give much time in this forum so that we can write more posts and comments to earn more money. 

To be the best on this platform, and not to get low ratings I think the lack of posting comments that are not relevant to getting low ratings I think this guideline is important for these cryptocurrency users.

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine .Life if any one  want to earn more  in this fourm then he have to work according to the rule of fourm. You know dear it gives us information about things not know and also gives us a good amount. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. I really love this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. 

Best of luck

Thanks dear of your sharing this is right that we get low earning because our repotation is less.  Our earning make less because we have lack knowledge . We make useless posts. 

• +2 2

Earning less is as a result of not working punctually and not writing quality posts which attracts no likes so it's good to work in this forum and archive daily maximum task. 

the reason why it is not successful is that they do not work with patience and perseverance that is the key to success our efforts will be able to achieve any goal that we set ourselves 

• +2 1

On 1/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

Greetings dear, well said.

yes its totaaly true.

Much of the new commers are not determained in this field. 
because they want to become a millionarie in a single night.

They do not want to work on longer terms.

they should have some courage for longer terms.

They have to develop the ability to for for a long run.

Tips for you.... please just work here.

be motivated 

be optimistic

be ready to do new tasks.

have faith 

And be a simple human being and supportive to others.

have a good journey for all of you

This is true, and also in my opinion, the things that make you earn less are not creating high-quality posts and topics or doing useless business, so you won't get a reputation, and if you don't get a reputation, you won't get money.

• +5 1

Quite we absence of assurance and don't work eagerly and don't invest our amounts of energy and don't compose well which is the reason for being ineffective here in this stage. We need to remain center while composing and perusing. Somebody who comes up short on these quality could never be succeded.😍

On 1/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Yes dear you are right . I agree with you when I join crypto I also first read the posts and comments of seniors then with the passage of time I get much knowledge . I also at that time learn from juniors and seniors . Because if you stop your learning process then its 100 % you become a successful person.

There is also one more reason and that is reputation. New members like me are not reputated well. We create some useful posts but people don't give us good reputation which results in less payment.

Hello friends!

For good earning good work has to be done. When you do something pay full attention to it. And most important thing don't take your work as a burden , enjoy your work. And gain knowledge and experience from your work.

To my own view, what makes most people on this forum to earn less is lack of feeding the forum with good contents. If you feed the forum with educative, meaningful and useful content,, your post will surely be rated by other members of the forum. Have a nice day.

• +2 1

As a matter of fact these are the primary concern and I have encountered it that at whatever point I do not have these things I regularly acquire less and we as a whole need to remain center and do our exercises cautious. Try not to get diverted and debilitate and dedicate time on the grounds that the additional time u spend here the greater quality work u do here. We as a whole need to adhere to the guidelines said by dear

I agree with you, friend, there are many young people who, since they can leave the forum and then when the charge arrives, they complain, I also see the reluctance for monotony and that this leads to not having the necessary concentration to be able to your publications or comments I hope that you will soon find your way and that together we can help luck people no longer loosen

• +2 1

Hello my friend Certainly, you are right about that, as all of these are complementary factors, and each of us should be patient as well This is definitely very important.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

laziness may be the one reason . Those who give less time to work for Crypto talk only earn less. You can earn more money only if you work by increasing the working time in the forum.

• +2 1

This is true, but there are other points for achieving success, the most important of which is that you have the drive to achieve success and love the work you do. When you have these two elements, you will succeed and gain experience and money.

Indeed, my friend, most of the members suffer from a lack of profits and I think that the reason is due to the desire to reach the top quickly and thus loss of hope and failure to complete the work because of this feeling. I also believe that not choosing appropriate times to work in the forum is one of the reasons for this, so we must allocate time for the forum so that it does not conflict with our real work time, so that we can work with the highest spirit and great determination.

• +3 1

All the things I mentioned are basic reasons for the little earning, in addition to other reasons, such as writing low-quality topics and taking negative reviews or being deleted as well. Some members do not complete 20 posts per day and therefore will not get full payment.

• +2 1