What do you think of forex? - Forex Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
garltraider

What do you think of forex?

Forex is the world's largest market where currencies are the main commodity. The trading involves currency pairs, i.e. the currencies of two countries. Currencies of some countries are more expensive, whereas others are cheaper. If the value of one currency from a pair is divided by the value of another, you will get a number called a rate or quote.

When participating in transactions on Forex, the trader does not know in advance the amount of profit from a successful forecast. It is calculated proportionally based on the invested amount and the achieved price difference. It turns out the profit is unlimited and depends on how the price of the asset changes.

• +2 1

What's I'm just thinking about forex within next 10 years it would be getting overtaken by crypto trading in the trading volume and market cap, because the crypto prices are growing very massively.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/15/2021 at 7:41 PM, joemcgwa said:

What's I'm just thinking about forex within next 10 years it would be getting overtaken by crypto trading in the trading volume and market cap, because the crypto prices are growing very massively.

Of course I'm also agreeing with you that crypto might be overtaken the forex in market for the future, but crypto will never overtaken forex in the trading volume.

• +2 1

Forex is the largest foreign exchange market in the world, where almost 6 trillion dollars are moved daily, it is the market that you can get more profit with respect to the leverage it gives you and obviously with the right education. Forex is the market that most complies with its structures and strategies, we are honored to be able to study it and to be able to get the most out of it with a good risk benefit.

• +1 1

Forex comes from the acronym "foreig exchange" which translates as a currency exchange, this market moves approximately 7.3 billion dollars a day. It is the largest foreign exchange market in the world, in which currencies such as the yen, dollar and euro are traded...

• +3 1

Yes forex market is one of the biggest market in the world its daily In and Out is in Trillion dollares.Most people lose in trading and some get profit i think 80% people lose in trading and only 20%  people just earn profit.Always set your target of profit don't exceeed it because its very risky game so be patience and take small profit use always small lot size.

Just now, Mrjerry said:

Forex is foreign exchange market in the world, where almost 7 billion dollars are moved approximately, it is the market that you can get more profits with respect to the leverage it gives you and obviously with the right education. 

The forex market trading volume is not about 7 billions, but it is about 6 trillion dollars daily trading volume which is the world most leading market with high money circulation

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 1/15/2021 at 10:39 PM, Wazitojeer said:

No mr I don't think so because the FX market is full of competition so I don't think it's gonna be easy for crypto trading to overtake

Forex market is a business which has forced itself to be, money is not an asset that is why  they use leverage, while crypto market is original they are assets and they are tradable without leverage so there is no risk of liquidation.

7 hours ago, Khingjames89 said:

Forex is good and very risky if you didn't train well. A friend of mine lost all his money in a day. 

I think Forex is more risk than crypto trading but I have no much experience in Forex just a theory, what I have experience with is crypto trading, so I need your opinion which you think is much risk.

On 1/26/2021 at 8:06 PM, selfmade said:

Forex market is a business which has forced itself to be, money is not an asset that is why  they use leverage, while crypto market is original they are assets and they are tradable without leverage so there is no risk of liquidation.

There have risk both in forex and crypto trading, because in crypto trading also we have already saw many crypto currencies are died.

• +2 1

Forex is a very hard market to make money. It is filled with large financial institutions with billions of dollars in assets. It is hard to make money over these people since they have more information and respond faster to news and information.

I actually do not know much about the forex market but one thing that I know it that we can make good profits out of the forex market not if we can do it in a proper way.

the forex market is a actually create market where we can generate handsome income only if we have the proper trading skills and investment

Forex is one of the largest global financial markets for trading in various foreign currencies. Daily forex trading volume is estimated at 6.6 trillion US dollars, according to data from the Bank for International Settlements.

In my opinion forex is the best but it is risky then the crypto trading. In the forex trading you can earn profit from both side from sell and from buy. In the forex trading you can not wait of market. You can earn profit from sell trending. 

• +2 1

On 4/4/2021 at 9:40 AM, Paridoll143 said:

Yes dear you discuss very well about forex and forex is the largest foreign exchange market in the world.where also 6 trillion dollars are moved daily.its the largest market where many people buying and selling dollars and earn maximum profit.

In fact in forex trading market the profit that you can earn is not maximum, but the loss you can get is only maximum once your deposited balance get lost, but the profit you can earn is infinity when you manage your risk on trading.

Forex is the trading between two different currency pairs and with the available advanced technology it anables traders to do this business at the comfort of their homes with the use of smart phones or computer to perform orders and make profits vai the help of platforms known as brokers which are also responsible for paying out profits to traders.

I think the forex is the market in which there are people who can get millionaire from few dollars and even there can be the millionaires whole lose their investment as well

I think forex provides excellent opportunities to profit, but can also be incredibly risky, unfortunately. Few traders manage to make a profit and even fewer to live off their profit.