What skills are required here? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

Dear mate the most important thing which you should have to stay on this forum is English learning if you are able to read and write English in true sense than you can stay on this forum for long time. so try your best to read and write English in a well manner. Best wishes for all 😊

Dear mate the most important thing which you should have to stay on this forum is English learning if you are able to read and write English in true sense than you can stay on this forum for long time. so try your best to read and write English in a well manner. Best wishes for all 😊

• +1 1

It is your interest which is mostly required here. If you have interest in this forum you will be successful in future. And the other important thing is reading. You can have good knowledge by reading other people. 

To work on this platform too much skills are not required,you just have some skills, the most important is to have writing correctly. And you should have some knowledge about crypto world, must be patience and hard working. Should be committed with your daily basied work.

• +3 1

First of all welcome to this forum.You must have a good base in English and have to know how to typing properly in English. Then you must have the basic knowledge and skills that how crypto works and how to earn from them.Then you can start posting and creating topic. 

If you want to work in all the big forums, you need to have a minimum of skills, but you don't need to have major skills like other sites, but you need to know the symbols.  If you have knowledge of the subject, if you can't, then you need proficiency in English through which you can read and solve other people's problems and you can tell others about the subjects you know.

@manu11Many skills are needed for becoming successful on this forum.First of all welcome to this forum .

You have to write 100 posts and you have to follow all rules .First skills which is important for working on this forum is writting skills .If you have good writting skills ,you can write good content .You also have good creativity ,good knowledge and good reading skill .

Best of luck .You have to hardwork and show patience .

If you like my comment ,plz give me positive reactions

• +1 1

Here in this platform there is no need of any skill we only having knowledge about cryptoworld if we don't know about it first we start by searching and a day will come when we will having good knowledge and then we can submit our posts without by searching so focus on knowledgeable posts on the forum and read them carefully. 

Yes, my friend, in order to be a successful member in this field, you must possess some skills that enable you to achieve your goal in this field, such as sufficient experience in working in the forum and to be highly experienced in the field of trading and investment, and in order to achieve successful and lasting work, you must abide by the instructions and laws.

The skills required here are varied and easy, cryptotalk is a site that pays you for your posts and ratings which has to be done on a daily basis. You need to brush up your communication skills first of all so that you can be able to pass across creative posts and also the ability to read and rate posts. You also need the skill of trading and investing which would help you in the long run.

Hello Sir,

i am also a new member here, I also wanted how to my skill develop about this Forum? Please my all friends and Sir Help to grow my skill.

• +3 1

To begin with of all, my companion, you ought to studied the gathering rules and get it them well. And type in your posts in legitimate dialect and clear and straightforward words. It ought to contain valuable and modern data on cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies

Edited by Lazarock
Repeated sentence
  • +3 1

Just collect information and read, create new and useful topics as well as write relevant and understandable posts, stay away from fraud, copy and paste, search for simple words and share knowledge that's all.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks for took a place about this question. As a beginner's I'm also trying to know about this Answer.  Also thanks to other senior forum's member who gave their important sujessions on there. 

thanks a lot

You don't need any skills in this forum. Just a little English, and a few writing and communication skills will keep you going as long as you learn something new and share it with people. You can also share your own findings and experiences. That's what forums for, after all. Good luck mate.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

First all of you need the learning skills and also way of talking,thinking and how we can deliver our ideas to the next one.you also need the Patience for your payment after your hard work.

The most important requirements for working in this forum. It is the high capacity for social communication and a thorough knowledge of the foreign language, in addition to the ability to deal with technology

yes, to work on this fourm u need ti be proficient in many  things like  u are proficient in speaking and understanding  english .you have good english grammar and u know know how to explain your point well to others.

You are here in this forum to know about crypto currencies so you have develop good reading skills. It is the most important thing then writing skills because to share your own opinion and understanding with members of the forum. Reading and writing skills are the skills as member you must do with to know crypto currency

Bro you need to know english as you gonna post your topic in english.So writing in english is must. After following it as this forum name says this is Crypto talk.So  you really should  know about Crypto Currencies otherwise it won't be helpful to any other memebers.so try to post About Crypto realted topics

Hello everyone, through my reading of some of the responses here, I benefited from some of the rules and tips mentioned. As a new member in this forum, thank you and I wish all success.🥰

Well, this forum don't require much skills. All you need to have is a good writing skill and also a good reading skill. Because basically what we do here is to read and write. So my friend I think this is just what you need in this platform.

The skills required on this forum are not some thing hard that you can do the only thing is to follow the rules of the forum by posting useful information without errors, read other post mist times just to improve yourself in terms of replying to another post in another section. 

You must work efficiently to work here. And must work with experience. You must follow the rules of this forum and post. The more time you spend here, the more experience you will get from here. You have to practice English to work here. The more English you know, the more you can learn about this forum.

Welcome to this stage. I need to share a few information with you and other individuals is that the abilities you wish here are English dialect abilities. In case you have got experience in this gathering and know a small bit around this gathering, it'll be exceptionally simple for you to work here and gain a great pay. Bear in intellect not to use useless words to advance your supposition. Since the admin will check each activity you are doing.

Hello my friend. If you want to work on this platform. We must first gain knowledge and gain skills and work on this platform, only knowledge and skills. If we can't acquire skills. Then we will not mean. Skills are needed first to earn money by working on the platform. Friends, I hope you can't work on the platform without skill. Thanks.