What skills are required here? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

If you have good English and you are good at explaining something or asking something in english and you are good learner than you will work here easily with any effort so the main thing is to pick all the working creteria and work here with loyality that's a requirement than you will able to work here.

In the beginning, the English language must be good, he must be fluent in reading and writing, and he must have sufficient knowledge and information about cryptocurrencies, and this is done by research to learn more, and therefore this leads to earning more money.

The skills required are not very difficult. You have to memorize the laws and write leaflets full of information. You also have to write in a clear and easy style and in a language that everyone knows so that everyone can follow your post and have a good hearing

Hello friend, welcome to this forum. One of the main skills needed to stay alive in this forum is to be consistent with what we say, know good English to answer correctly, always try to help others and keep a positive state when commenting. You can come to this place without skills and find them along the way, that's why I love Cryptotalk.

My friend, in the beginning you must create 100 free posts and after that you will write 20 posts per day and you must work to gain enough experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency to provide useful content and values that do not violate the forum.  As a rule, this is not to publish a post of less than 100 characters and its copy is not from another person's comment and it always contains clear, simple and understandable words away from religion and politics to gain good reputation.

Skills are required here to work successfully. 

Because without skills we're not able to do work in that forum or in life. 

The skills like writing, reading, post management is necessary to work on that forum. 

So try to work hard by showing your skills. 

If you have experience about this forum and know a little bit about this forum then it will be very easy for you to work here and earn a good income. There is no such skill that you need here only those two, reading and writing. In order for you to earn, we must know how to write good amd useful topics. In my opinion this forum is like a university of crypto and every post is like a teacher so try to something from each post of the forum.  

On 1/14/2021 at 4:43 AM, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Hi friends
I signed up in this forum recently after being invited by friends, and it is very interesting and contains a lot of information. I am wondering what skills are initially required to use this forum?

Dear mate according to my opinion you must have following skills to work here efficiently

.you should have complete knowledge about rules of forum.

.you should have learned good English grammar.

.you must have good communication and writing skills so that you can easily deliver your message to others.

Yes my dear skills are very important in life. Without good skills you cannot do every work with perfection and here also skills are very useful to understand this crypto world.

On 1/14/2021 at 4:43 AM, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Hi friends
I signed up in this forum recently after being invited by friends, and it is very interesting and contains a lot of information. I am wondering what skills are initially required to use this forum?

Welcome dear friend. In my opinion you should create something according to rules and regulations of the forum.Do something that inspires others. 

Best of luck

Welcome to the forum mate just make sure you ho through the forum rules and avoid violating them

About skills there are no special skills the main thing is for you to be able to communicate to others and they will understand you is the major skill you need here 

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear!

You are welcome to this forum.You have to post a useful post on this forum and follow the rules of this forum.To work on this forum, only you should know writing skills. If you continue to work on daily base with all hard work and honesty, then you will definitely benefit from this forum. Will try to make a useful post and also like other posts .

Have a good day and welcome once again...

Edited by Malik_husnain
  • +1 1

Welcome my dear friend there are several  Benefits which we can gain from this site we can earn and learn.it only required to follow rules and regulation of the forum you must to create a responsible post which benifits others.

In order to start working in this forum, first of all we have to know the rules of the forum well and follow them.  Secondly, no unnecessary or useless topics can be created or commented in the forum.  Lastly, forum members should not be bothered about anything and should be friendly with everyone.

Hello friends , i think there required has a well developed vocabulary , choose words with care , express ideas clearly, both verbally and through writing , you must write clearly and with purpose.....

I think first of all most skill required here or  on this platform for work an good English language and Grammer. Always here post topic in full English language. So you first know about and learn English language after it you work in this platform. And require here this platform rules.

• Useful or interesting 1

First of all welcome dear.There are several topics in the forum in order for it to benefit you and learn from it, in my advice we should follow the rules and regulations in this forum because rules are very important and I hope then continue 20 to 30 post per day work hard and get good.. achievement. 

• +3 1

Wevome cryptotalk you are a newbie now and you need a lot of time to gain the necessary exleriencess to work and earn here. Atvthe beginning you shoyld read the rules and regulations in the forum section and adhere to them completely.and condition for the forum that must be respectd you must write topic that you authored        

Hi friends, the skills we need to work here are important...first we have a skill to write the content in simple english...then we have to use information or knowledge to content which made our post useful...

This forum is really good for all of us because it is a source of earning and learning. You should follow the rules of the forum. You must ensure that the material you are posting must be useful and meaningful. Your English must be strong enough to share your opinions and thoughts with the people on this forum. 

Welcome to you on this platform its simple work here don't wory.You just have to come English no need of any skills.If you have knowledge about cryptocurrency than its good otherwise no problem you can learn easily from first two sections of cryptotalk by reading maximum coments or topics and than you can write your post on any topic and can earn.

Firstly welcome my dear friend its really a good way of using your free time without wasting it. You can get knowledge about digital world and can get a good profit to sport yourself.To work on this platform no special skill need you just have a good English spoken and knowledge about gamer and knowledge about cryptocurrency. May God bless you. 

Dear friend here at this forum we need to learn the experience of old experience members. We should  carefully read the comments of others and try to learn knowledge. We should focus on our given topic and work hard for useful post to publish.

Of course, it is not possible to work here without skills.  Because many important issues are posted and commented on here.  If you don't have an idea about cryptocurrency or skills, you can't create the most relevant and constructive posts here.  Useless and low quality posts are banned in the forum which may result in you being banned.  Or your created posts and comments will be deleted.  Which means you won't get paid.  So be sure to be aware of the forum and work here by gaining skills by knowing about the work rules.  Make money easily.