What skills are required here? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DrAhmadAlkazem

What skills are required here?

Hi friends
I signed up in this forum recently after being invited by friends, and it is very interesting and contains a lot of information. I am wondering what skills are initially required to use this forum?

• Useful or interesting 9
  • -1 2
  • +1 12
  • +2 7
  • +3 4

7 minutes ago, Nagham said:

Welcome, my friend, to work with us. This forum is interesting if you are patient and really encouraged We are here to exchange ideas and opinions of each other to reach the best ways in investing and trading. You must follow the rules of the forum in order for your post to be liked by others and we are here to share all the ideas presented and the more you work hard, the more you rush to work in a better way.

Thank you my friend,  nice to join you in this forum..

Of course I'll do my best to be effective member here, 

and share my information and experience with you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You are highly welcome to the forum. There are a lot of interesting things in the forum, all you have to do is just work hard and abide with the forum rules.

Create a reasonable topic also try to react post. Once again you are welcome to the forum, have a nice time here.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

6 minutes ago, derxut said:

write coherently and without errors talk about topics that users like, be it bitcoin, a make money page or an investment and exchange page, those topics are widely used here, respect the rules, write 50 posts and react to 50 comments and you will be fine. greetings colleague and good luck. Do not forget to react to this comment if it helps you.

Thanks my friend

Of course I have a lot of ideas about bitcoin and making money issues,

and I'll be so happy to share it here.

But I'm wondering, why after 50 posts and 50 comments i will be fine?

27 minutes ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Hi friends
I signed up in this forum recently after being invited by friends, and it is very interesting and contains a lot of information. I am wondering what skills are initially required to use this forum?

@DrAhmadAlkazemyou just need to be knowledgeable in writing and good comprehension in reading. There is no such skill that you need here only those two, reading and writing. In order for you to earn, we must know how to write good amd useful topics. You must be able to read well also and understand other uaers topic in order for you to share your thoughts well regarding to their topics. You must be patient as well in making posts and in earning here in the forum. You need to create 100 posts first, and then 20 posts will be ok per day. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, DrAhmadAlkazem said:

Hi friends

There are few skills that are required here such as:

1. Writing skills, you should know how to write a informative post.

2. Communication skills, because it is a forum where you interact with people from all over the world. You must know how to communicate with others.

3. You should be able to speak simple English, since it is a global language.

4. You should also have a knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Thanks!

• +1 2

5 hours ago, Shaquille said:

There are few skills that are required here such as:

1. Writing skills, you should know how to write a informative post.

2. Communication skills, because it is a forum where you interact with people from all over the world. You must know how to communicate with others.

3. You should be able to speak simple English, since it is a global language.

4. You should also have a knowledge about cryptocurrencies.

Thanks!

Thanks my friend.. By your reply I totally understand the full informations that i really want to know.

I wish a better and long journey in crypto.

First of all most welcome here in this great platform dear @DrAhmadAlkazem there are no specific skills which is essential to work here still u have to master up some important skills which could help u. Some of them are reading and writing skills Along with English language. I mean to say that u should be enabled yourself to read well and spot the main theme of the topics and write authentic and u should know to write effectively and that all

• +2 1

I think the first thing you need is skills in the English language. If you have prior experience in this forum, you can work as an experienced person. However, you must follow the rules of this forum. Otherwise you could be banned. So be aware of this.

• +1 1

I think every android users can work with this forum without facing any kind of trouble. The main thing the users should be educated while working with this forum for understanding its requirements and policy terms.

• +2 1

According to me live here you need know english very well is that you should have good English, you should have good spelling and you should know how to make Sentence You need a good mobile phone And your mobile should also run well If you have this skills you succeed here 

• +4 1

This a place which is made for no-skills/zero skills people as well as for the experts. Newbie can learn from here about the crypto world and can involved into the tech wolrd and also can earn from it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Hi dear mate the skills that are required here are reading and writing in English language and the other skills are our perception level and conceiving power the more and quickly we understand the more quickly we apply it to work hard.

• +1 1

For you as a beginner you must have writing and learning skills. The more you learn the more you write . This is not a difficult task everyone who know english language can put it in better way.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are some things required for doing work here like you should to follow the rules, your patience, your hard work, your writing skills etc. After these things, there is need to have knowledge about cryptocurrency and experience for work here.

• +5 1

welcome my dear friend

In the beginning, the first and most important step is to read the instructions and laws in the section about the platform .. When you memorize them well and adhere to them, everything after that will become very easy ..

I will mention some of them to you .. such as avoiding repetition of speech and that your comment is not less than 100 characters and that its content is useful and important and related to the goals and topics of the platform .. Stay away from copied speech and the most important thing is to respect each other and stay away from offense in all its forms ...

After that, you must complete the first 100 posts, and then every day, 20 important and useful daily posts must be completed and thus you have started working on the platform 😍

Do not forget to stay in touch with your manager at work, it will help you a lot .. Good luck, my friend

• +2 1

Hello friend.. You must have good information about the world of cryptocurrencies in order to answer members' questions here. And also general information about all aspects of life. Good luck.

25 minutes ago, Yara45 said:

welcome my dear friend

In the beginning, the first and most important step is to read the instructions and laws in the section about the platform .. When you memorize them well and adhere to them, everything after that will become very easy ..

I will mention some of them to you .. such as avoiding repetition of speech and that your comment is not less than 100 characters and that its content is useful and important and related to the goals and topics of the platform .. Stay away from copied speech and the most important thing is to respect each other and stay away from offense in all its forms ...

After that, you must complete the first 100 posts, and then every day, 20 important and useful daily posts must be completed and thus you have started working on the platform 😍

Do not forget to stay in touch with your manager at work, it will help you a lot .. Good luck, my friend

Thank you so much my dear friend..

But There is something I can't understand, why my comment should be contains more than 100 characters? Is that so important?

@Yara45

Edited by DrAhmadAlkazem

The skills that are required  here are reading and writing in English and other skills are our perception level and conceiving power the more and we quickly we apply it to work hard,and we can earn from it.

• +1 1

According to me  the main purpose of this forum is to educate the people about cryptocurrency. You have to post helpful post then you will be able to get reward of your post.

There areany skills that are required here for many members of the group to understand it do to their understanding level so we need to work hard and earn good

Hello colleague, the qualities that one requires to begin are not required since the project is about that, to be able to learn, but something that I would recommend to keep in practice is that if a degree of learning is maintained in the structuring of Articles or fast writing would be good since it is something that you can benefit from the beginning, since it will undoubtedly make your work easier and faster, as well as doing it better.
But if it is necessary, a quality, I do not think, since as I said before the project allows you to learn and become familiar with it, I hope it can be of help to you and I hope I have answered your question with a cordial greeting and see you soon.

hello my friend, at first you need to read the rules of this forum and follow it, then read a lot of topics and posts to learn how to make useful posts and get paid for it, that's just give it time.

• +1 1

Well there aren't really skills that required here besides on being able to read and write in English or in Russian because there's a Russian section here in the forum. It is important that you could at least write in English that almost everybody would understand.