How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I met cryptocurrencies surfing the Internet when I saw a video on youtube where you are taught to make money on the Internet about 5 years ago and I have expanded my knowledge in this forum 

l have met cryptocurrencies in internet. Firstly l didn't have any experience or any knowledge about neither BTC nor other cryptos. But step by step l have made some research, what BTC is. Then l was learning a lot from websites.

I also learned about cryptocurrency through one of my friends. He taught me to work here. Before that, I saw the ad on social media but had no idea that anything was working here. I first started working with Bounty and later learned to trade by myself. Now I have invested in many currencies and have had success.

Yes this is the main purpose of working in this technology, we all need money. It way back in 2018 when my friend told me about this technology, from then I am working here and earning good money.

Before know about this forum i was working for many things like faucet and PTC website , but the earning is very low , but now when i find this forum, i just work here and also i learn many things about trading , and im happy because o make 30000 satoshi per day , and this is really better for me.

@iamSexyPanda  Personally, I started earning money online in 2007. I was earning USD and EUR but the minimal withdrawal amount was often $5, $10 or $20. It was required to pay withdrawal fees on websites  fees on Paypal for a transfert to my bank account. In 2013, I readed a story in a french newspaper talking about a man that lost millions dollars after throwing his HDD in the trash. Yes, it was talking about BTC. Few days after I started to collect BTC, LTC and DOGE from faucets. Withdrawal fees were lower than for my older activities. I was earning approx 1,000,000 satoshi per day.  In the past, I saw BTC at $200, LTC at less than $3 and 1000 DOGE at $0.25.....

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

I met coincidentally coined and it was an interesting idea for me and this made me search more until I found myself part of the crypto

Life is great and enjoy it

My first acquaintance with him was three years ago, when I watched on YouTube one of the most interesting videos to get wealth But when this video was talking about bitcoin, it caught my attention a lot and I searched for information about it.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I meet crypto through my friends because they are veterans in crypto, they work for it about 2 years now and they introduce me to this and I am still very happy because I can earn extra money. 

My story is, as you say, I started to search on the Internet for ways to make some money and found that many sites offer some cryptocurrency and can be profit from them, but I discovered later that most of these sites are fraudulent and very few honest sites.

I had met cryptocurrency through one of my friend he had told about crypto-currency at first i was not believed it at all but after entering in cryptocurrency i am just loving it     

Really you are right, I was trying to search for easy advertisement sites in order to get money when I met the advertisement for Bitcoin and Satoshi and then I started working on it until now.

Bitcoin especially was introduced to me as early as 2016 by a friend but I just feel everything is an online scam as usual. Not until 2017 when I saw it reach an ATH, then I know it is the real deal. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In the beginning I did not have any information about cryptography, and I met with the crypto world for the first time in 2016 through one of my friends. I liked the ideas a lot and started looking for them and started learning them until I mastered them well then eating them and making profits from them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have almost four years sitting next to my computer all the time. I did not earn for this period except $ 50 from the Internet. It was a wonderful thing, but from that day I did not find any site to work on and earn a little money, until I got to know a friend about two months ago that made me work in this forum and earn From it money daily work, frankly, this has changed many things in my life and I insist that I learn to trade and invest my money in Bitcoin.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I know bitcoin as a predestined involveent and I'm still grateful for this. I am bitcoin from a techer, my teacher taled words bitcoin. And I found it out

Getting to know cryptocurrency is by coincidence, I was searching the ways to get money and I mistakenly landed onto cryptocurrency, which I have to make more research to know it

I agree with you I also know about one of my friend Crypto. At first, I knew nothing about cryptocurrency relations. Now I know a lot and love to trade. We have invested in Bitcoin and have been holding that we can make a lot of profit if prices rise.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I met cryptocurrency because my friend invites me to join in this forum because he said that I can earn here while posting and learning. Now, I am earning money here in this forum and I am thankful for this cryptotalk. 

Firstly  I join crypto  currencies  because  I want to have this tyep of currencies . Firstly I purchased  bitcoin from real money. But now I want to do some work  to earn some bitcoin or other crypto. 

On 1/19/2020 at 9:30 PM, Lard79 said:

I know crypto from my friend for several year a go, he make some meeting to promote it, not many join it, because is wierd for some people, 

Well, we have a same idea mate, i also know this Cryptocurrency to my friends by recommending it for me by knowing that i will earned some money here. Happy posting.

I learned about cryptocurrencies from one of my friends. He was a member of the crypto world. And He suggested me to work in this world so that i could earn some profits. But slowly slowly I began to love this platform and soon the platform became a new thing for me. I learned about trading and investments from this world. Then I learned about Cryptotalk forum and I am quite happy about crypto world. 

The way that i met crypto was through a tv series that i was watching which mentioned bitcoin and the ease that many people have to earn it from home. This got me curious as i woudl love to be able to earn money from my laptop easily, especially since i am a student and the extra money can always be helpful to me. Then i researched bitcoin a bit and from there i started to look at faucets and i used that as a way to earn for two years and then i came across this forum and now this forum is my main income source in terms of crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Some guy on Youtube recommended a website where you can complete captcha and get paid for it in bitcoin, I googled what bitcoin is and started exploring crypto world. I earned really small amount of money on that faucet, but now this amount of bitcoin is very good.

No, I got acquainted with Crypto two or three years ago, at that time I did my first trading experience and lost a lot but I learned and got some experience in the market and those losses were the price of the experience and then I achieved profits a little.