How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I don’t remember why it was over 3 or 4 years ago, all I know is that I’ve been looking for things for me to invest money in, I don’t know if it was when searching on google that I found out about bitcoin, but that doesn’t matter now .

Knowing about money, I am currently fully productive with digital exchanges, and now my essential skill in payment is cryptographic valueI originally got acquainted with digital currency in the context of my colleague and did some airdrop work through it and from there I was cryptographic

On 12/29/2019 at 8:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

Yes this is the main reason why people join crypto and if you ask about how i came to know about crypto so i got to know about it through facebook friend.

Actually 2 months ago I am join in cryptotalk. My friend give me this idea. Now I am easily work in this forum and earn money

On 12/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I do things i trade and read and the mental feelings is more dangerous than physical so all works need hard work.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:49 PM, mdmusa said:

I came to cryptocurrency to study as well as income. I am trying to make income on many sites but self-income is low so many referrals have to be made. So I am looking to earn in cryptocurrency

i firstly came with its study when one of my teachers told me that he has bought bitcoins and he is holding them since ling time then i came to this  cryptotalk and going through the process

17 hours ago, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I was told by a friend. I did not do anything about it until I joined Bitcointalk and later cryptotalk now because it is difficult for me to earn on bitcointalk. 

Yes my friend that the crypto talk forum is the best forum to earn from it in exchange for eating it

22 hours ago, Mahin mahtab said:

users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

•  

Is it really easy money? You must be mis informed by your friends or who ever told you that, Cryptocurrency is not an easy way ticket out of poverty, You still need to work for it to earn it, You cannot have crypto coins by just being a proud member of this community 😄

spacer.png

I met her for a publication of a page to work, I worked that page and it was problematic to adapt to wallets and that was easy, then I mastered it completely.

I learned about cryptocurrency from my colleague when he told me about it.Then I started to research about it andjoin here.its very Usefull for me.i just loved it.  

Before one month my friend was joined to crypto.and he started earning here.

Then he told me that crypto is a good platform of earning money.

After that i wanted to join crypto.

Here now i feel that crypto is good.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:36 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

Yea you are right many peoples want to earn money from home. And the online platform specially crypto currency is the best work for us. You can easily earn money from this work.

16 hours ago, darbio said:

I came into the world of cryptocurrency recently. My friend introduced me to it. It turned out to be convenient. You just sit at home and work making money online.

How i wish is making money online was that easy, Just sit at home and watch the money grows on trees 😄 that's not how it works, you need more effort and skills before you can make a real income from this industry.

spacer.png

My friend is the one who influence me to learn about crypto currency. At first I thought this was a scam but because of ignorance about the system. My biggest regret why I never buy from before and start working the money on trading.

First time I knew about crypto currency on YouTube I loved it because it makes transfer money so easy and available to everyone in the world. 

This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH

i'm looking to make income on many websites however self-earnings is low such a lot of referrals need to be made. so i'm trying to earn in cryptocurrency, this internet site is ideal and collect maximum for subsequent .

Users meet with crypto currency cz they wants to earn from crypto.. bitcoin is most demanding and it’s also amazing..

Well i know Crypto because it's a great technology rather than a money at first, i have learned about it through my Facebook friends later i do some research on internet and found it's a great innovations and i am working to earn some Coins now

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ajstyles12 said:

I was reading articles from tech sites that talked about Bitcoin in 2010 but somehow I managed to miss it. Perhaps I instantly chose not to read about it. First time I've read about Bitcoin was in 2013 in the news but a few days later I read that it's price collapsed and the editor was actually calling it a new online scam that we should avoid.

Everyone has the same experience as yours, if i could travel back in time i will probably buy all those bitcoin that being sold at 0.01 cents each 😄 but for now i have to bought it at 10k a piece

this was recommended by one of my cousin he told me about this that we can earn in home so i was really inspired and join at that moment.....😊😊🤷‍♀️

#😊Don't forget to hit the " ❤️ " button ! #🥰

As I would see it, I have inspected the digital currency through publicizing on an alternate site and I have met from my companion and asked him. Presently go on.

10 hours ago, Thiago06 said:

The new investment of bitcoin is secret system of crypto currency project and i like the new investment and it gives the new investment of crypto currency project and i like the new year and i like the crypto currency project very much. It gives us many opportunity among the new investment of crypto.

I was working than i found the crypto talk.