How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I learn about cryptocurrency when I invested in MMM. An investment online built by Mavrodi and the form of payment was in bitcoin. This crowfunding site pays bitcoin when you withdraw and thus it led me to research on how cashout my bitcoin into fiat currency. That is when I first met bitcoin.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

I met bitcoin while playing an online games, During those time the game developer has an options to donate your CPU power in exchange of in-game items. I didnt know during that time that bitcoin is a digital money i just know it as a internet of things something like that. That was year 2010

spacer.png

I meet crypto currency first through you tube, randomly I search some earning videos their one you tuber promotes faucet hub micro wallet, and gives information about crypto currencies and how they valuable, so I think also earn some crypto currencies so I join this faucet hub and start collects crypto currencies, but don't idea this coins are not valuable and leaves this site and start collecting airdrops and works in so many website's.

A friend of mine once told me about the crypto once I had no knowledge of crypto. He told me a currency is getting fam now days and people are very rich those who have bitcoin. From that time till now I am getting profit from bitcoin in huge amount 

I just met of cryoto currency becouse of the games that are requiring wallet to get free mobile load then i read bitcoin and ofcourse becouse if curiousity i researched it and the rest is history

having a friend that is a risk taker is sometimes good,bitcoin was introduced to me 10years ago by that friend. but i don't have confidence to take the risks that time so i only decided to join when it started to bloom and get more popular.

Edited by ram007

My colleagues are already engage in crypto currency since 2012, and heard it from them since 2016 but I still don't want to try it. 2018, mosts in our department are joining and learning crypto currency and they influence me too. I also need extra money that time so now I do enjoy crypto specially in trading.

Earning money online is not easy because it is more difficult than working outside because you sit all day long and it leads to many diseases, but what you have to do is patience

On 12/29/2019 at 9:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

It was 2016 when I was lost huge amount in stock market then I want to make earn another way to earn money. Then I found bitcoin trading and investment in online. After 2016 am continue working in crypto market.            

who said that crypto is an easy money ?
you may lose your capital if you trade wrongly or if you have been hacked 
also you may wait for weeks to finish one trade 
news can raise the price or dumps it 
you need to wait in front of screen for hours and hours daily to mange your coins 
and then you say crypto is easy money ?
I do not agree with you my friend 

As OP already post most of peoples want to earn some extra money so they started in cryptocurrency same happen to me as I was involve in captcha work with good team we decide do some search as we have authentic proofs that is is going to be very interesting and profitable so we all joined now some are very rich as they invested good amount on good time but few still struggling as they have not enough backup to catch this all.

I came into the world of cryptocurrency recently. My friend introduced me to it. It turned out to be convenient. You just sit at home and work making money online.

I have no self-confidence so I decided to engage only when it started to explode and become more popular.

Edited 3 hours ago by ram007 It is sometimes good to have a friend who accepts the risk, Bitcoin was given to me by that friend 10 years ago. But take the time to risk it

I got all information about crypto currencies through internet online tutorials and articles, I started to gain knowledge from my own experiences too. Now I am constantly improving my skills and experience in this field. Hope there will be separate institutions to teach crypto in future. 

Yes, this is true, why does anyone want to waste his time if he certainly does not want money? Everyone works for money. No one will work but for money. Everyone works for money. In my opinion.

I have always be in love with the internet and always wanted to learn new things. So in my quest to discover more ways to earn money I came across Bitcoin and in my quest to know more about Bitcoin, I came across ethereum. I was so much in love with ethereum. I started making plans to buy ethereum but I failed to buy. That was one of my greatest regret because ethereum was just around $8 then. 

heard an saw it over the radio in some years to come there was a lot to which one is able to work with the right ideas such as effort to wich one is able to follow the right ideas of the market capital and the good things that come with it , there is a lot of things happening today and everybody who wants to understand it just follows the currencies so its going to be a good thing to keep on using cyrpto

Someone tell me bitcoin is the beat way to earn money. So I join it today, it's also the best way. So I am working on bitcoin, I think this is the way for online working who don't have any work.

I saw bitcoin at the first time in the ads, when I was using the internet I saw a lot of ads who advertised bitcoin but I didn't know what is this, but after some researching I realized Thai this can be my future, and indeed, I used it and I am satisfied so far 

On 2/12/2020 at 9:43 PM, Honny143 said:

I meet crypto currency first through you tube, randomly I search some earning videos their one you tuber promotes faucet hub micro wallet, and gives information about crypto currencies and how they valuable, so I think also earn some crypto currencies so I join this faucet hub and start collects crypto currencies, but don't idea this coins are not valuable and leaves this site and start collecting airdrops and works in so many website's.

That video is a blessing in disguises although faucet hub is not close forever and will probably not gonna open anytime soon once again, Atleast you are already here and learned alot how this industry works. Faucets are only good for newbies who had  alot of time to spare collecting via faucets

spacer.png

On 1/25/2020 at 8:07 PM, Crypto555 said:

I met cryptocurrencies online when I was searching for more methods to make money online. I saw people were saying cryptocurrencies are a good way to get an extra income I tried it

I think that'd how everyone discovered bitcoin online. And also some people discovered bitcoin because their friends told them about it. Everyone is different and there are many methods you can discover about cryptocurrencies 

On 2/12/2020 at 7:32 PM, Sergon188 said:

Collecting some BTC from the call website and now joining legitimate airdrops, and this website is also collecting the maximum for the good and the next bull.

In my opinion this is a good site in gathering some BTC from the calling website and currently it can join with legitimate airdrops which through maximum collecting for a continuous increase so it is very necessary for the next technical.

19 hours ago, Sozib Raj said:

I am still confused about how I managed to miss Bitcoin in 2010 and found out only in 2013. I was reading articles from tech sites that talked about Bitcoin in 2010 but somehow I managed to miss it. Perhaps I instantly chose not to read about it. First time I've read about Bitcoin was in 2013 in the news but a few days later I read that it's price collapsed and the editor was actually calling it a new online scam that we should avoid. I should have known better and get involved back then. I deleted that news app later in 2017 when I got involved again Yes actually i meet crypto while searching about currency valuation when i saw bitcoin i was amazed that seeing the value of bitcoin in 2016 so after that i search what is bitcoin and slowly i knowing about.

Well, most people missed that part and during those time only a small circle of people are mining bitcoin and all of them are now rich and billionaire.

During those date bitcoin technology are more like a secret society and you can only get in if you know someone willing to teach you how to mine it.

spacer.png

My friend introduce me to this org.. she told be about it .. Then i started to learn from it . Read some post and comments and now still trying to learn more and more about cryptocurrency world..