How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 30 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

Cryptotalk is source to earn money in cryptocurrency, but it also the best source to learn about cryptocurrency.  So we can make batter goals if we are working and learning about cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency is the only currency which i think most valuable and most profitable.  So people can take advantage of it price flactuation.  So when it go to low then buy and sale on high price.   But i think we are earning from crypto and can make batter earning if we have knowledge. 

Edited by Jamii

9 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Well becoming a trader is not an easy job you know but I have the ambition of becoming one in the future which is why i am currently working hard in this forum to acquire lot.od knowledge.

It's cool and wish you all the best. In the trading section, there are so many important threads to help you for starting the cryptocurrency tradings properly. Here are some senior guys, they have also created topics to help beginners and you can read them if you are interested. 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency has now become known almost everywhere.  I have learned about this forum from my family member now.  I am very happy to work on this forum.  Because I can easily make money sitting at home.  We should share this forum with others  Talk about  As if they also earn success.

On 4/11/2021 at 10:13 AM, Xantosis said:

A friend of mine told me about this cryptocurrency then he tell me about benefits and how to earn to this site so i enter to be a member of this forum hoping to be successful like other senior members like @Whited35 @Dorjoy12 @Guru2050and other top members.

@Xantosis yes for any kind of help you can guys knock any senior member as we are here to help you guy any time but the main point is you should avoid from doing spam  post ofcourse 

• +2 1

14 hours ago, Whited35 said:

It's cool and wish you all the best. In the trading section, there are so many important threads to help you for starting the cryptocurrency tradings properly. Here are some senior guys, they have also created topics to help beginners and you can read them if you are interested. 

Surely i will look for them because I want to be earning reasonable money while sitting at home 😁 but it seems not to be an easy task to gain the necessary knowledge about the field.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend, I got to know the Cryptotalk encryption forum through my friend who works on this site and started the world of peeling from that moment until now I gained a lot of information and now I aspire to earn money through the information I gained

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Xantosis said:

Surely i will look for them because I want to be earning reasonable money while sitting at home 😁 but it seems not to be an easy task to gain the necessary knowledge about the field.

Yeah, brother nothing is easier but the practice makes you perfect in the crypto trading. Even, while you are staying at your house, you can find opportunity in the online world. The beauty is, crypto world is already there to maximize your earning opportunities from various ways. I have been also sharing the information  if I find any opportunity to share with you guys like I did for Uniswap but very few guys have managed to receive an incredible amount of UNI tokens. 

• +2 1

On 4/13/2021 at 9:05 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Xantosis yes for any kind of help you can guys knock any senior member as we are here to help you guy any time but the main point is you should avoid from doing spam  post ofcourse 

Spamming is of no help to ach and everyone of us and for that reason i am making sure I stay away from it because i am willing to learn and help other less experienced people that may join this for later on.

• +1 1

Actually I know about crypto currency from my friend. One day I was going out for chill with my friend. Then they are talking about this. I find it very interesting. So I came back home search in google. Watch some vedios  in youtube. Then I join this forum. Now I have much idea about crypto currency. 

• +1 1

Dear friend I want to tell you thatmy friend suggest me to working this type of current is currency is I don't know too much about cryptocurrencies but my friend suggest me to work working here this is very beneficial for us so now I am working here

• +3 1

That is extremely fascinating that I am likewise need to procure utilizing a PC at my office or home, yet I don't really accept that that in that manner I will acquire a major sum and can be consume this existence without any problem. as though I begin procuring just digital currencies there are rules and guidelines who will forestall me to acquire this kind of income. so I need to maintain a business or work and with that acquiring will on going in digital currencies.

Honestly,I want to learn and earn at the same time, learning a lot of info about trading or other thing.Moreover, I can read English abd write English at the same time so that will help me too I knew about it from facebook.

• +2 1

I met crypto currencies through airdrops. My first crypto currency was an erc20 token whicg was later listed to exchange and i converted it into bitcoin. From then i have started to accumulate crypto from free sources.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

One of my friends gave me a program for computer mining, and then I started researching that it was really strange and closer to crazy, but I started learning and working on myself and I really started earning

On 12/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I interviewed cryptocurrencies through an internet search and started a great in-depth search in order to be able to find a good job opportunity.

I read a lot about it that it's a low-fee currency and it will become a pioneering currency in the coming years, but what attracted me to this forum is that it pays cryptocurrencies to members and i wanted to try that whatever it was, I did it and now I get the future currency.

On 4/13/2021 at 11:17 AM, Mark wood said:

Dear I know you are one of the active member of the platform and you are working well in this platform and one thing is essential for you to learn more and keep it in your mind while sometimes you have to do it practically like small trading for learning..

Yes my dear friend, I am presently looking into that because without trial one won't know where he stands especially in this world of cryptocurrencies where learning is continuously.

is my friend who introduced me to the world of crypto. starting from bitcoin, market, wallet, bounty campaign, until first joining bitcointalk forum and until now. if anyone enters the world of crypto by personal knowledge and research, I think they are extraordinary people.

• +2 1

Initially I got pulled in by the coins through YouTube. I became more acquainted with their cost. At some part I additionally had an eagerness however now it is not.so it is YouTube who has acquainted me with crypto coins

On 4/14/2021 at 1:14 PM, Whited35 said:

I have been also sharing the information  if I find any opportunity to share with you guys like I did for Uniswap but very few guys have managed to receive an incredible amount of UNI tokens

I also participated in that airdrop campaign and i received 10 Uniaswap token but my major problem now is knowing when it can be sold and which exchanger will it be listed in this wide cryptowold.

Edited by Xantosis

Dear friend, I learned about cryptocurrency from one of my friends.  He has worked in crypto before.  Then one day he informed me about crypto.  Earnings and knowledge can be gained through this post on Cryptotalk.  So I join.  I am working following the rules of the forum.

11 hours ago, Xantosis said:

I also participated in that airdrop campaign and i received 10 UNI token but my major problem now is knowing when it can be sold and which exchanger will it be listed in this wide cryptowold.

I am wondering, are your information really correct? Airdrop was distributed based on the traders who have traded on the Uniswap platform. Initial airdrop was 400UNI and UNI tokens are already being traded on most of the top ranked cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance. You can check rest of the supported exchange here:https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/uniswap/markets/

Edited by Whited35
  • +3 1

My friend have a great interest in online working and he told me about this forum and cryptocurrency and it developed a interest in me and now i am also on this forum. 

• +4 1

When I was a beginner in online e earning field and suddenly I listen about bitcoin in the market as that time bitcoin very rapidly make its place in crypto world. Then I take interest to know all about crypto and then I join some paid cl9sses to learn about crypto and atleast I achieve my goal and now i am earning money from my home online.

I always think about developing myself and creating my financial freedom, so I looked for a job that would achieve what I aspire to, until a friend advised me in the field of cryptography and investing in cryptocurrencies, and so I entered this field.