How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

I have a lot of friends who work with this encryption and they made big profits from this forum and encouraged me after that, I started working with him and making money and investing part of it

Hello my friend, I was also looking for a way to make money on the Internet, and with the advice of a friend, I joined this platform and started working, and now I have increased my knowledge of the cryptocurrency and my profits have increased. I am really thankful to my friend for this advice.

I get acquainted with cryptocurrency through my friend - he gave me advise to invest in OneCoin. Soon after that I realized it’s SCAM, but it was too late.. I guess my friend just wanted to recover his own balance so I became his referral.. But then I started mining (BTC) and slowly everything went okay 🙂

On 12/29/2019 at 5:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

I met her by chance by searching for ways to profit on the Internet, and then I started searching and exploring until I was able to get some of them and reach the forum

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

This happened about 3 years ago, through an advertisement and YouTube videos which I focus on although I do not believe and I thought it was a lie I started in the world of cryptocurrencies and to date I have liked it a lot and it is something very real and important in my life.

Not necessarily without doing anything I think you can make money from home, but it must also be said that it is a job that is from home does not mean that nothing is done, it is a decent job.

• +3 1

I met Bitcoin back in 2010 but a real shame and misfortune not to have believed in this great technology at that time and years later I realized that it made a serious mistake, therefore now I am passionate about the world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big winnings and a big hello to the whole community

I meet a crypto currencies through my friends because one of my friend is working on this forum about 7 months ago.  so he suggested me to work over this forum then make search on crypto and I find this very useful.  so I make account over the cryptotalk and then I start working  in this forum I . After joining this forum I knew about the cryptocurrencies and I think this is the most advanced digital currency and will be very useful in future as well.

Actually, I don't really believed in crypto currency at first because I think I'm just wasting my time on it. But when my friend started to show me some proof of payment, I decided to joined and give it a try because it is also free then I received my first payment and that's give me a motivation to stay in crypto currency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I meet crypto market through my friend and that time i don,t know about this market but i invest almost 25$ and when i got 500$ profit through this small investment than i start invest more money in this market and still i am investing and buy the coins and hold that for the bull.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies are very well known in my country, especially in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin was talked about in my town and cryptocurrency traders were also found there.I discovered for myself that you can earn money by posting and following the rules of this forum and so far I'm glad I joined the crypto world.

I had bad financial problems that made me think to join crypto hoping some days solve my problems first time I thought may earn a lot of money easily but I found out later that cryptocurrencies need more efforts and skills I gained from cryptotalk many things how to trad how invest and I thank all admins and members for their support and I hope get rish one day 

On 12/29/2019 at 4:34 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I first became acquainted with cryptocurrency in reference to my friend, and did some airdrop work through it, and since then I have learned about cryptocurrency, I am now very profitable with trading cryptocurrency, now my primary source of income is cryptocurrency.

Think I came about cryptocurrency with the same process, that is through a friend, but I didn't start with airdrop but rather I started with cryptotalk and I have learnt a lot from the forum as it's even fun learning here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend guide me, rest of knowledge I got from posts. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also 

A crypto coin is a good coin.  I heard about this crypto coin from one of my younger brothers whether it was already related to stingy coin.  After he told me I became interested in this cryptocurrency and got acquainted with the cryptocurrency after hearing everything.

• +2 1

My friend tell me about it. Because he get lots of profit from this forum and he became rich due to this. He tells me all about it then my interest came out to work here so i am very happy to working here 

I like this forum very much because due to this forum many of jobless people making huge amount of profit and this give new idea of trade. So i am very happy to became member of this forum

On 12/29/2019 at 11:06 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

I understand those who believe that earning money online is strange for some, so in the same way it is a little bit to believe but you have to be honest and this is the greatest thing that has happened so far for all countries.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I heard about cryptocurrencies for the first time on the CNN news channel, in 2009, there was talk of bitcoin as something innovative. Later, I continued to watch the international news and talk about bitcoin as something that was not going to last long, I myself thought that way, I was skeptical about bitcoin. As time went by, product of the economic crisis in my country, in which there was hyper inflation, and the salary was not enough to cover my basic needs and that of my family, it was then that I turned my gaze towards cryptocurrencies, such as something alternative that would allow me to generate a small income and thus compensate for the loss of purchasing power that I was suffering and that is how I met the cryptographic world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well, making money without doing anything is impossible, since all forms require something, the mining need maintenance , the trading needs analysis to earn  and the investments because they need attention, I personally learned about cryptocurrencies through a game, one day a user said that He paid his monthly membership with Bitcoin, and that he gathered the money to do it in one day, he mentioned Bitcoin and then my adventure began

• +2 1

I met the cryptocurrencies because I was trying to make money online, but at that time I did not see them as an investment, but more as a useful tool to pay for services or carry out transactions with low commissions.
Some time later, I discovered Steem and its social network Steemit, in which I began to earn some coins and I better understood how the other cryptocurrencies worked.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 6:15 PM, Keeeeen said:

I found cryptocurrency through finding the ways to earn money online and knowledge from the youtube.

But i found this on google and that is the main reason that i join becasue i search about the new business which is online and i found the crypto market and i learn about the crypto through google and youtube and start my work in it and after some time my earning is start.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have meet with cryptocurrency by one of my friends. Because of this recent pandemic I have lots my job. Then he suggests me to work in crypto currency. And now i am earning a good amount of money by crypto currency.

• +1 1

We all knows that crypto currency is the best forum for online earning. First of all I listen about crypto currency from my elder brother. He use this forum few months ago then I use this forum. I think it is the best forum for learning knowledge about crypto currency.

• +1 1

I know bitcoin from my friend. He always talking us about bitcoun. Then i just join in airdrop then i am here in this crypto forum. I am very happy to stay in here.

I also want to earn money from sitting home and earn money without any additional efforts. My friend introduced me on this plateform it is the best opportunity for me in the beginning life.