How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App? - Page 9 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App?

I completely agree with you. I have tried a lot of applications for mining or completing tasks to get free coins and it determines for you to reach a certain price for withdrawal and I am surprised that in order to reach this specific limit, you have to work for a whole year, for example, to win very small amounts, so I don’t know of any mentality these applications are made 

If it costs work, well everything also depends on the withdrawal limit that the app has, there are times that the minimum withdrawal and the rewards they give, makes it almost or impossible to withdraw profits, you have to analyze the applications well, before working on them to not take the risk of wasting time on them.

• +2 1

It's not your fault my friend.

There are applications where it is practically impossible to reach the minimum payment, since at most they pay you like 1 cent a day.

I don't like apps that are so slow and I don't recommend them, only people who have millions of referrals win there.

I suggest you look for survey applications or mini-jobs (Picoworkers, microwork, Hivework, etc), you will not become a millionaire or anything like that, but at least you can get paid much faster. These applications do not depend on references, in these applications it only matters how many tasks you manage to do, you can earn around $ 2 a day if you try hard.

La majorité des applications vous demande un montant minimum de retirer plus élevée et pour l'attendre ils vous faut 2 où 3 mois une fois que vous avez réussi vous trouverez que vous avez gagné qu'elles que centimes

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You are completely honest, reaching the minimum withdrawal of applications is considered a miracle, I do not know why they do this, I mean the owners of these applications, and what is the benefit for them in making it difficult to reach the minimum level?
But there are applications where I have reached the minimum withdrawal limit, and I have already received the withdrawal.
An example of this application I pulled from it more than once:

https://bitcoinaliens.com/?ref=2011946&game=8&pf=2

• +2 1

I was also met with these kinds of issues from social media and playstore. The earning amount is too low and takes too much time and days. That's why I left them. Real earning apps are uncommon.

• +1 1

I am, of course, very lazy to collect a minimum for withdrawal, but now I was lucky enough to find something with a very low minimum, well, this is only a penny. and for a normal withdrawal, you need more time, and you don't want to..

• +2 1

On 12/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Everything will depend on the application. Many apps pay easily and simply, and it may only take a couple of days or about a week to reach the minimum withdrawal. However other apps are just scam and you will never be able to get paid. I suggest you do your research before starting to work with a specific application.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Si vamos a cualquier página para ganar dinero, si dicha página está dedicada a ella, el tiempo adecuado no será difícil para alcanzar la cantidad mínima. Trabajo con yobit, que es una página de Excelnet muy confiable. La verdad es, con una gran plataforma para la venta. Tengo intercambio de criptomonedas

• +2 1

I did not download any application from the Play Store. I do not expect that there will be applications that pay users in a way that guarantees their livelihood

You will never reach the minimum amount of payout of an app because those applications are designed to be like that. They will not let you reach the minimum account because there isn't any rewards and they only use that to bait people into using their applications.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've never reached that minimun amount in those apps. I tried so hard to get it but it's almost impossible, i don't know, i guess there's the trick of those apps, people who tried those apps first get their easy money and after a while nobody reach that payout amount, and the for apps creators is a win-win situation because of the people that get tired and left the app, they don't pay them so the money still in the app and they don't lose anything

very terriable for me and i am also very disturb in completing minimum task of crypto talk but i know this this a legit way so i am using it and trying to give it more time so i can reach 100 post but i see most posts are deleting automatically.

In any application where money is earned, it is a bit difficult to reach the minimum withdrawal for those who do not have any referrals since most applications the more referrals they have, the faster they reach the minimum

I used many apps from google play store to earn crypto but almost all of them was fake.I can say 90% of the apps for earning don't pay anyone.And as you said,in so many apps the minimum withdrawl is too much that it may take more than a month to reach that and even there's no gauranty that it will pay you.So i think it's better to not use apps for earning unless you got a best one.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself

Yes, in the beginning when I was excited to earn money online I do search for apps on Play store and tried several earning apps, The one I worked on has earning method in which I have to download and play numerous games.  When I reach 30$ which was the minimum payout, surprisingly, I withdraw 30$ and got only 0.33$ at that time I was very disappointed and I lose trust on such scam earning apps. 

About the app which promised for pay I don't think these are the real site. they promised to give money but there most often they cheated on us so I don't believe in this apps  but there are some site are paying till now like cryptocurrency as example you can use 2 captcha

I remember the first one I tried out some months ago, at the time I have very little knowledge about how these also are not profitable, it took me like three to four weeks to get to their minimum withdrawals, and I was unable to withdraw anything thing which makes me know that many apps lime that can be just fake. 

no the problem is not that you are lazy at all. but those apps are scam and manipulating people to downlad their app, those apps must be deleted from google play.

Yes I am download LBL for earning he was very slow earning app. Daily 7 to 8 vedies watching and earning is very slow and less. LBL is good app then how work properly and under create different accounts. 

• +1 1