How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App? - Page 8 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App?

I have worked on multiple websites and applications that have a minimum withdrawal. It all depends on the degree of demand that the application developers put on you. There are multiple factors such as: The number of referrals and the amount of daily tasks. Some have taken me only one day to use the minimum charge, while others have taken me a week or more. Another factor to take into account is the reliability of the page, if it is a page with poor developers, people will be motivated to reach the minimum amount faster.

In my opinion it is very complicated because there are applications that do not pay and also the minimum withdrawal is high and in which I have used it has happened to me that when you reach the withdrawal limit they are paying you less and less so that you do not reach the limit, I prefer not to work with these applications

• +5 1

How hard... It is nit a just hard it will becime the hardest for me to reach the payout amount. I tried many crypto apls but did not meet the withdraw limit in my life i did not receuve any withdraw from app. 

hay muchos juegos que pagan en criptomonedas .pero la verdad es que pagan muy poquito , con suerte en una semana a full puedas llegar a los 50 centavos

For me to reach the minimum payments of the various applications or platforms is difficult because I do not devote the time it deserves, if you want to have progress has to know how to use the time to take advantage of the applications to the maximum.

• +5 2

I have downloaded some and if they have paid me, it must be for the application itself, before downloading it, check the comments of other users before downloading.

On 10/7/2020 at 4:46 PM, luisra21lu said:

It is not very common to find applications where it is "easy" to reach the minimum payment; they usually require a lot of time and hours in the app which leads to abandoning it, it is frustrating

clearly, unless you are youtuber or you promote the application and collect many referrals

On 12/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Thank you for you comment the truth is that there are a lot of apps that are scams that only waste your time but there are others that if they pay you as I have already mentioned on other occasions you will not become a millionaire but they pay you something decent You just have to know how to find the app that is goo. 

I have had very bad experiences with mobile apps that say they pay to play or do jobs, most of them only pay cents for many hours of dedication to those apps, so I don't recommend for any reason to use them, they are really a waste of time.

Yes, there are many applications that are available in the play store and they are only scam, I have never been able to charge in any application since they are all false

It is not very difficult to pay the minimum for an app because it can be done easily if desired but it will not be difficult if he does not do it.

Many application avl on playstore without referral don’t withdraw amount you need Join your referrals on your link nows a days many scam apps don’t pay money

If you get the real earning app on the playstore then the minimum withdrawal amount is very high and the earning methods are very limited

On 12/29/2019 at 5:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

I don't remember good but I think I reach it one time because I got many referrals 😂 all this apps you can't reach the minimum payout without referrals

Much, in some it is practically impossible, they put many requirements such as referrals or x points. People end up getting tired when they see that it is very difficult to reach the minimum and they leave and the only one who generates profit is the creator through the ads and users.

In such a matter, very great perseverance is needed. And they really pay very little. But if you are a beginner, then try, work and achieve your goal. This is your starting point in the crypto world, which can end very well, but also very badly.

It is usually a bit difficult, since most of the applications to earn money, when using them we obtain very small profits with the completion of the tasks that they request, and reaching the minimum payment can take several days and can become really tedious, not to mention that many times to collect the money earned they require you to have referrals or what is the same to invite people to join!

I also tried these applications, but unfortunately they are fraudulent. They only profit from you. You will not profit from them

Developers of these apps developed these apps with a high minimum amount to force us to get referrals for reaching minimum amout, This is a way which they can their apps famous without paying too much money. 

Generally not much, you just have to search for referrals through social networks. I also recommend you search these forums as there are many people interested in this topic.

Much, for me and for some people it is impossible to reach the minimum withdrawal of an application, and almost always when it only takes a little to reach the minimum withdrawal they no longer tell you the balance or the reward to reach that minimum withdrawal, That is why I decided not to test more applications that supposedly serve to generate money. There are also other applications where your minimum withdrawal is very low and you can get there but in the end they put many obstacles and rules that in the end you cannot try to get something.

Good question. Well, every effort has a reward, when I have reached the minimum required pay out I say it is not easy, we have to work hard on an app, any work is not easy, although there is an app, the minimum pay out is from $ 1 to $ 2 sometimes there are apps that are scam we lose time i those App

Hello, I hope you are doing well! My advice is that it all depends on the effort you put into your goal. With desire, everything is possible!

I feel identified, I am also downloading apps all the time, I try and see that the road is very long and I end up uninstalling. With the only app that reached the minimum it was with clipclaps, but it took me two months and a little more to withdraw 15 usd.

• +2 1