How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App? - Page 7 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App?

It is a bit difficult to reach the minimum amount because in addition to the high amount to be able to withdraw, there are applications that when you approach the minimum amount, are more strict and in any way prevent you from reaching the minimum amount, there are few applications what they pay and if they pay you, they are small amounts

There are applications that never intend to pay their users, they create interfaces that do not allow you to reach the minimum withdrawal, and if you do there is always an obstacle to withdraw the profits, it is becoming very common that these types of app's become scams, there are very few that I can say I have been able to collect.

Same problem i am facing, but, i am still trying and never give up, yes some them fake and some are not.

it depends on your country that causes the amount of offers if you live in third world country it takes around 2-3 months for 10-20$ but if you live in first world country then it takes around 1 month and half or less if you put so much work to it.

It is not difficult to withdraw from profit-making applications, as all of it is that you need an honest application, so this is necessary from the beginning to search for an honest application

On 12/29/2019 at 12:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

hello friend it did not cost me much to arrive in several applications I think the dedication of time is a lot and little is the profit. the profit is when you have several referrals. I am not saying that you cannot win if you can but it is not worth it for the time invested as I say you have to have referrals to make a difference

it all depends on which application you need to withdraw money, from which cryptocurrency, you need to read the rules of the e-wallet, there is usually everything clearly written

It's actually not very difficult. Depends, of course, on the very type of applications. For example, in cashback services it will not be difficult to accumulate a minimum amount for withdrawal. In ordinary applications for earnings (for example, downloading applications for money) sometimes it is difficult to accumulate a minimum amount, but again it all depends on your desire and the amount of free time. 

In the play market, there are many applications whose authors claim that you can earn money in the app. Unfortunately, most of the above is Scam and deception, but there are also working applications. The minimum amount in such applications with referrals is stuffed on average a week

It's an app problem, because they need you to download more and more promo apps. So, more withdraw sum, more apps will be downloaded by users.

• +3 1

These app appearances have every chance to reduce your time, and the bulk of them are considered fake, and which are considered real have every chance to provide you with a fairly small necessary amount with a withdrawal limit. I suggest not to approach where the work in this forum is good work, which improves your abilities and pays bitcoin.

Hi! Wellp the truth is that I have reached the minimum payment in a lot of applications for Android, now the problem is that reaching the minimum payment has been of no use if the applications are mostly scam, literally that has not helped me at all 

nothing! So in my opinion I think that if an application puts many barriers to reach a minimum payment, it means that that app may work! 

Remember that applications that offer us free things never pay and always end up being a total waste of time and energy. 

The most difficult thing is that one has to spend a lot of time to be able to reach the minimum of retirement, since some applications of cryptocurrencies like games, watch video among others, give us a fraction of a dollar.

Yes, it's always difficult to reach the minimum threshold for making the payout request. If you can invite more people, and earn from their referral commission, then it will not be as difficult to reach the minimum payout amount. But if you cannot invite people and you're earning on your own, you may likely to face this problem. Previously, I have used honeygain app and was unable to refer more people, I left out using the app, cause it would take almost years to reach the minimum payout amount, and that's not much of a worth, working in the app and get paid few dollars after a year, so I just simply uninstalled the app, and never thought of another earning application after that. :)

just search in this forum for REAL APPLICATIONS, not FAKE, most of applications are fake, so peoples here just discovering the real ones. so, thanx for cryptotalk i find some really good apps.

Most of the apps requires you to have some referrals to gain high point or to make a cash out. So if you don't have much referrals you need to work harder to reach the minimum amount that needed for you to cash out what you have earned. That's why I'm not downloading any paying apps anymore as it needs so much time and effort to make a bare minimum income. 

It is not very common to find applications where it is "easy" to reach the minimum payment; they usually require a lot of time and hours in the app which leads to abandoning it, it is frustrating

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/29/2019 at 10:54 AM, Amir Vao said:

There are many earning apps listed on play store. Many of them are fake and some of them are real. In these real apps you cann't make a withrawable amount if you don't have any refferal. I earned $30 in whaff reward app through refferal tasks.

Thank you very much for the recommendation and for the link. Many times we do not realize what is real or what is false, it is important to pass on the important information we have so that others are careful and do not waste their time

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/29/2019 at 12:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Depending on, it is a matter of patience and a lot of perseverance, in my case, due to my country I do not see so many surveys or activities in many apps, but in any case I have managed to charge in any of them as cash pirates for example.

• +5 1

Me too, I reached the minimum once or twice, that's all, but the minimum was 0.01 or 0.02,i mean he was easy to reach, but mostly was impossible to collect, I have two things that the minimum amount is too hard or impossible, which are those apps, and telegram bots

I reach the minimum withdrawal in a month, it is very slow to reach the minimum withdrawal I do not know why people continue to use those applications when there are other ways to earn money faster and easier, such as investing in cryptocurrencies.

On 12/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

You are not the only one, friend, that also happens to me very often but in some cases it is a scam and in others when you are closer to reaching the minimum, they always put a block on you or they simply ask you too many requirements to arrive, and the worst always happens that when you go to withdraw they make it more difficult for you.

• +5 1