How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App? - Page 6 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App?

You can find apps that can pay you more easily but these apps pay a little money . 

Now it isn't interesting to me to earn money from app .

If  you can find referrals easily you can find money everywhere.

The truth is, if you want to make money with Playstore applications, you have to build a community because, the only way to make money is by referring because if you want to make money just using the application and doing that work, you are going to waste your time and you don't go to earn nothing so if you like to earn money with applications you have to build your community and giving your referral link so that they register with the link is the only way to earn with applications that pay you.

The mobile applications for profit from the Internet are mostly insincere and do not pay this first, then most of the applications so that you can profit from them depend on referral more than working on the application, but if my work on the application without referrals, you may not reach the withdrawal limit by 3 months

• +1 1

I tried this app but after a week of using it , (( I realized that I didn't have the patience to reach the minimum payout.

I also never reach the minimum payout but i think the most of apps that used for earning you can earn from them by sharing your referral link to make the best use of it 

• +1 1

It depends a lot on the app for some is very easy and for others the amount of withdrawal is very high but they are reliable everything depends on the dedication that is put 

of course .. many of these applications force you to have many referrals because if not, it is practically impossible to reach the minimum .. that or you have to spend months and months claiming .. but for what? for 30k satoshis? they give a lot of work if they are not automatic things ..

• +2 1

It's complicated, these apps are good when they start, but then everything changes and weeks can go by without you winning a single dollar, so I think it's not worth it anymore, or maybe that is the luck of who plays it, who knows.

My situation is similar to the situation of the author of the topic. A couple of times I reached the minimum payment amount in the application, but not having my own audience and not attracting referrals, it is incredibly difficult to reach this payment threshold in the application. You have to kill a lot of your times. Not a fan of such apps. I think that this is a waste of time and could have found a more profitable occupation. If you have your own auditorium, then it is quite possible to make good money. And so ... I do not advise you to try these applications.

Most of the profitable applications are not real, or they require a lot of work from you, and you receive small quantities in return after months, unfortunately

It is complicated by the issue of a minimum payment, to reach said payment used by the app you need references and then inviting friends with your link is not that simple, but if it is achieved, social networks are a key factor for this they help a lot with interaction between friends.

From my opinion I dare to tell you that the difficulty is based on the amount of that minimum, plus the type of tasks that would have to be done, and how long it takes to do each task, and the limitations that it may have must be taken into account, It would depend if it is for your country or not, but to be honest I have never reached a minimum payment either so you should not worry it is not because you are lazy or anything like that, because many times I thought that I would invest such amount of time to reach a minimum payment (which most of the time was a stupid, very small amount) would not be worth it

On 12/29/2019 at 11:02 AM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Good to reach the minimum withdrawal in an application if it takes a long time and longer if it pays cryptocurrencies, as you will know, the most popular cryptocurrency is Bitcoin and its price is very high so that is why it takes a long time to withdraw the funds to our wallet

In most apps it is impossible to reach the minimum payment. There was an app called CatsGarden that was where I charged the minimum in DOGECOCOIN, I did it with just doing a minimum task. It was the only App with which I charged super fast. I hope you find one so you can win, Greetings.

Hace 4 minutos, Pata134 dijo:

Actualmente es muy difícil, hay algunas cosas que son imposibles y solo te pagan para que ganes dinero por ellas.

I agree with you and many require a minimum of referrals which is difficult to achieve due to the lack of belief in many payments

Keep in mind that if the minimum withdrawal is very high, there will always be difficulties to get there, it will always be advisable to create a network, invite friends and family to use the App to get there easier since we get commission for recommending

That is why it is always good to inquire in the forums, before working on any platform, to know the terms to make the payment safely and not have problems.

These applications are first and foremost dependent on referrals, and in many of them we are not aware of it
   Before working on the application, you must search for it on Google for credibility and proof of payment

Of all the applications of games and surveys to earn money that I have used in none I have reached the minimum, they generally require a lot of work and dedication in addition to referrals, that is why I prefer aerial launches and virtual mining, they are methods of making more money reliable and less arduous. I recommend yobit mining take advantage of joining now.

It all depends on the application, while most require performing a large number of tasks or waiting a long time, there are some that to reach the minimum amount of withdrawal will not take us so long, an example of this is microworker an app that I come using it for a while and that has given me good experiences.

Hi, it is very difficult to withdraw money on this applications , because i think it is waste of time. You need to complain very difficult missions. But this dont costs it. For some dollars u waste a one week. Think about it.