How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App? - Page 12 - Mobile Apps - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How hard it is for you to meet the minimum amount of payout a App?

First of all you are welcome on that platform.

Dont trust on any earning sites because they are just waste of time and they will never give you anything. So be attentive on that forum and keep on sharing knowledge. It will helps you to increase your earning

• +1 1

To be honest, i also tried many online Earning apps all if these were scam and were totally waste of time. They never let user to reach the minimum payout. So stop trying and wasting time in such fake applications

We can search on play store and there are number of applications appeared here for earning but when we use them we can't earn by these applications most of them are fake some applications are paid us but the revenue that's we generated from these applications the revenue is very low. 

These free applications try to offend human dignity in how difficult it is to reach the minimum payment, and I do not recommend them at all

On 12/29/2019 at 8:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Dude there are alot apps  that claims to give you good payments but they are totally fake and they don't give you a single penny so try to be safe from them and utilise your time in the right way in a good platform

On 12/29/2019 at 8:02 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I have downloaded a lot of paying app in Playstore but ti be honest, I NEVER reach the minimum payout. I don't know maybe I' just too lazy or the problem is the app itself.

Dude there us a lot of apps who said that they give you money for working online but don't give you a single so don't waste your time on such scams and try to do invest you time in something good like crypto from.where you can also earn and learn .

• +3 1

Dear friend in this case i do not have any experience about this because i never use this type of apps.so i have read all the comments and i will try to learn it. Thanks you gives us a greatful information.

There is really a problem with these applications. Sometimes we waste time and do not know if the application will pay or not. Often I have not reached the minimum amount of withdrawal because it needs a lot of time.

• +1 1

To be very honest almost all are waist of time. Because they give you very cheap ammount of cash in the reward of waisting so much time and effort.

We are very similar to you in this regard. Regardless of the application or website, I could not reach the payment limit. Because this is a huge amount and requires a lot of effort. But eventually one gets tired and quits. And since most of them are scam applications, we may have even tried in vain.

Oh dear! 

It's not good to believe on apps for earning.  Almost all of the apps providing online work are fake.  No one is real.  When you search for these apps,  there appear a lot of apps. But it's very difficult to trust on them . You have to find some official sites to earn money online, but not via apps. These are fake. 

Be careful! Thank you so much! 

Hey dear brother i also faced this types of problems which is very important to know to avoid such type of problems. There are many apps on the play store some of them are fake and some of them are real. Those apps who are real from them you can earn money and whose are fakes you can't earn money. Thanks 

Well, to my experience the minimum requirement for withdraw or payment threshold in an earning app is kept in a way that it took almost a year of your work to accomplish it, and getting payment from them might be a scam, in a long way run. So, it’s always better to work in the app with instant payments and not needing to wait for months or even years to get the minimum threshold for withdrawal.

Yes you are right im also facing same problem even i reached their minimum payout limits but still amounts are pending on 3 different apps. But I'm sure it will work and i will get amount. 

The apps pay too low and the minimum payout is too high, so it is very hard to get the ammount and in most cases you never get paid...!!! So, chose after a complete research so that you can't  get lost, by wasting time.

On 29/12/2019 at 12:02, iamSexyPanda said:

He descargado muchas aplicaciones de pago en Playstore pero, para ser honesto, NUNCA alcanzo el pago mínimo. No sé, tal vez soy demasiado vago o el problema es la aplicación en sí.

For me it is very difficult to reach the minimum if I do not get any referral, without sounding exaggerated I tell you that I got to work on an application for up to three months to reach the minimum. which was only 10 dollars. And thanks to that experience I have come to the conclusion that you cannot really earn money in the short term with the applications if you do not have referrals.

Dear I want to tell you that actually I don't like where we earn by referral I like these site which give us money by our work here we work and earn . And Crypto talk Is best for me because here we earn with our efforts and knowledge.

• +5 1

I believe that most of these profit applications are fake applications, they set profit conditions and require large minimum withdrawals, so that it is difficult to withdraw your profits from the application.

I think it's not necessary your problem, because Play store has a long list of apps claiming to give profit for doing tasks, but they even scammers or put a high ammount of minimum withdrawal rate that can't be reached.

It is very difficult, I concluded for myself that most applications on the phone specifically make such a large amount for the minimum output that the user will never reach it. 

Well, I have very bad experience of getting payment from many applications in my life. In fact, I haven't gotten any single Penny from any application. These are really fake and time wasted applications which do not pay you and also waste your time.

What did you say? Hard? You should have to say that it is impossible to get the minimum amount of withdraw on any application. 😂😂 I really tell you that it is impossible to reach the minimum payout from application because all the earnings application are fake and time wasted.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

The apps that pay you for the small tasks are really annoying because you have to work for long periods and many days but at the end of the day they do not pay or they ask you to have a very big amount to get paid which is not possible within even 2 months to do.

I think there are a lot of applications that are downloaded on the Google Store, but they are not safe for their users, and they have many fraudulent methods and cheats, but the Crypto site is a trusted site and has many successful colleagues at work who earn money daily. Crypto is great. I recommend all Internet pioneers to work on it.  You all appreciate my friends.